Status: Brand Spankin' New.

For What It's Worth

Baby Boy Had A Big Heart,

Caleb talked with the couple for a while, watching them interact.
They were the perfect couple, a couple only possible in story books, depicted into real life.

He wanted that. So badly.
"So Caleb, what brings you to our humble abode?" Levi asked from Kyle's arms.
He had his armed wrapped around her waist, his head resting on hers. Even after the while they had been together, they still hadn't learned how to hide their public displays of affection.

And, they still argued in front of whoever was there on the rare occasion they did.
Before Caleb could answer, Levi finished.

"Hiding from the Madusa?" She said, her eyebrows raising as she spoke. Kyle chuckled, making Levi's smirk turn into a small smile.
Caleb chuckled at the comment, remembering the night they were both drunk, and Caleb was complaning about Chelsea, Levi listening and commenting.
Somehow, Levi had given Chelsea the lovely nickname of "Madusa", saying that she had turned Caleb into stone as soon as he looked into her eyes.

Which was a little true, because ever since Caleb and Chelsea had started dating, Caleb had lost that little bit of sparkle in his eye, and the spring in his step.

"Well, not really. She's got exams this week, so she won't be home." He shrugged, looking at his coffee cup as he played with it.
Levi smirked, and continued to eat her bacon and slurp on what was left of her coffee.

"So what should we do today?" Kyle asked, Levi's eyes averting upward, as if trying to look at Kyle.

Caleb looked up from the coffee cup he was playing with, and looked at his friend.
He shrugged.
"Its up to you guys." Caleb said, shrugging.

There seemed to be a lot of that going on today.

"I think we should just hang out around town." Levi suggested, releasing herself from Kyle to throw her cup away.

"And do what?" Kyle asked, teasing by questioning her. She turned back around, her hands on her hips, and a smile on her face.
"I don't know, Mr.Burns. You think of somthing." She said, reaching out and poking him in the stomach.
He caught her hand, and reeled her in, holding her in his arms again as she laughed as his antics.
"Oh! We could hang out with the guys!" She suggested, her voice muffled. "There's plenty of things to do with them."

Caleb shrugged, and silently agreed with the suggestion. Kyle agreed along with him.

"Alright then, I'll go get ready, and you-" She poked Kyle's chest. He looked down at her. "Can go warn Aaron that we're hanging out early. God knows he probably didn't go to sleep until six this morning."

Kyle chuckled, and leaned over to peck her forehead.
"Will do dearie. Now go clean up." He said, his voice soothing. She patted his cheek, and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

A minute later, Caleb heard the shower start.
"Well, you wanna come with me to wake up Aaron?" Kyle asked Caleb as he slipped on a pair of shoes.

"Sure man." He said, getting up from the bar stool he was sitting on, and tossing his cup in the trash.

Kyle waited for Caleb at the door, a spare set of keys to Aaron's apartment jingling as he picked them up from the table next to the door.
There was no chance of waking up Aaron by calling him, or pounding on his door, Kyle and Levi only knew this from past experience.

Levi had demanded keys from him when he made Letters From Home late for a show in Levi's hometown in a local teen hangout she loved when she lived in Belton.

He handed them over in defeat, knowing it had been the last straw, and he would never live it down with Levi.

Kyle led Caleb downstairs to Aaron's apartment, and simply let himself in, not knocking at all.
Caleb hesistated at the door, watching Kyle dissapear behind the corner inside of the dark apartment.
It was the same layout as his own, so he knew his way around.

Caleb looked both ways down the hall, and then slowly walked inside, still hesitant.
He hear Aaron yelling as he closed the door, his voice mixed with Kyle's.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! I WAS DREAMING ABOUT JESSICA ALBA!" Aaron yelled, making Kyle laugh as he ripped the covers off of Aaron.
Caleb followed the source of the noise, and finally found Kyle and Aaron, Aaron sitting on his bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, and Kyle standing at the end of the bed, Aaron's sheets and pillows on the floor around him.

"Yeah, okay. We're hanging out early. Get dressed." Kyle said, watching Aaron swing his legs over the edge of the bed.
Aaron spotted Caleb, and waved at him.

"Hey Caleb." He said as he yawned, Caleb nodding in response.
Aaron stood up, and pulled up his boxers a bit, grabbing his beanie from his nightstand, and throwing it on his head.
He put on his glasses next, and blinked a couple times, allowing the two to come into focus.

"I'll be up in a few. " He said, yawning as soon as he finished speaking.

Caleb walked out of the room first, Kyle following a few moments later.

Caleb called the elevator down as Kyle jogged up from behind him just as the doors opened, and Caleb walked inside.
The ride back up to the apartment was silent, and so was the walk back.

Levi was out of the shower, the hairdryer blasting from the bathroom.
She was singing one of the new songs off of the album Letters From Home had just released.

"...Bury our bodies,
Our bodies,
Very close together in this cemetary weather."

She sang it with heart, proud of the new song.

Kyle was humming along with Levi, closing his eyes for a moment as he shut the door, not bothering to lock it behind him since Aaron would be up in a few minutes anyway.

Caleb listened carefully, the words of the song were becoming a little difficult to hear under the blast of the hairdryer.

The hairdryer shut off, and Levi emerged from the bathroom, already dressed, but shoeless and without makeup.

"You guys wake up Aaron?" She asked, ruffling her own hair a little. It was longer than it was when she had first met the two, probably by about six or seven inches.

The dark waves cascaded down her back as usual, making her fair skin pop.
"Yeah, we got him up. He'll be here in a few." Caleb said, plopping down on the couch.

Levi was wearing an outfit that could only be described as a traditional Levi outfit.
Comfortable, yet stylish.

She headed over to the mirror behind the couch and leaned towards it, inspecting her face.
Levi kept her makeup in the living room on the inn table next to the mirror, just so she could sit on the arm of the couch and apply her makeup instead of standing in the bathroom.

She applied a thin coat of cover up, and threw on a little eyeliner and mascara. She kept the eyeshadow light, but dark enough to make her green eyes pop against her skin.

Aaron stumbled into the apartment as soon as Levi had finished applying her makeup, checking the results in the mirror.
Caleb was still lying on the couch, trying to catch a few more minutes of rest.

"Hey Poppy Seed." Aaron yawned, heading towards the kitchen, and starting a pot of coffee. "Thanks for the coffee." He said, Levi sending him a small glare.

"Yeah, your welcome." She said, a small chuckle in her voice.
She walked over to the kitchen window, squeezing past Aaron, and opened the window, allowing the cool breeze to enter the apartment.

Levi shivered a bit.
"Whoa.. Its a tad chilly outside today..." She mumbled, rubbing her hands against her bare arms.
She turned and looked at Aaron, who was also grimacing at the sudden cold breeze on his skin.

"Should I wear jeans instead?" She asked, Aaron glancing at the white dress she was wearing.
"I guess so. You don't want to freeze do you?" He asked, pulling out his iphone, checking the weather.

Another breeze came through the window. Levi shivered again, and then reached over and shut it.
"Fuck it. I'm changing." She said, walking to the bedroom to change.

"Jesus, its only supposed to get to sixty-five degrees today!" Aaron exclaimed, making Caleb open one eye.
He hadn't noticed how chilly it was outside that morning because he had been wearing a decently weighted jacket anyway.

Caleb heard her giggle when she ran into Kyle in the bedroom, he himself getting dressed for the day ahead.

"You couldn't just wait until I got dressed? How stalkerish of you." Kyle teased, Levi laughing at him.
"I just couldn't resist. I'm crazy about you." She said, Caleb could just imagine the mischivious smirk on her face.

"Oh really? Why does that not bother me?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her, small droplets of water dripping off of his hair onto her skin.
"Because you're just as crazy about me as I am about you. I hope." She said, standing on her tip toes, and surprising him with a peck on the lips.

"Its cold outside, my dear. Dress warm." She said, walking into their closet, and changing quickly.

Caleb heard her Oxford shoes coming back down the hall in no time at all, seeing that she had learned how to change quickly during her time with FTSK for privacy reasons.

"Ahh, I missed these jeans." She sighed as she plopped down the armchair to the left of the couch in front of the living room window. She began to trace the seams of the chair as soon as she sat down.

Aaron had made his coffee, and was now sitting on the floor in front of Caleb and Levi, sipping away.

The hairdryer started, and Kyle was more than likely going to be ready in ten minutes or so.

Levi subconciously began to hum one of LFH's new songs again, and reflexivly, Aaron joined her, both humming their parts. Caleb cracked one eye open, listening carefully.

He didn't really know the songs that well, seeing that he wasn't ever at their practices, or around when Levi was writing as much as Aaron or Kyle was; both of them obviously knew the songs almost as well as Levi did.

She began to sing them quietly as she picked at her nails, Aaron still humming.
Caleb closed his eyes, and just listened.

"I need somebody, sombody,
Somebody crazy enough to tell me,
I will love you till we Till we are buried
Our bodies (our bodies)
Our bodies buried close together
Cemetery weather
In the cemetery weather

I never knew what I would do
If anybody tried to speak your name
I would tear down their house and
I'd burn my way around the brightest memory of your face

Cause I would do anything (anything, anything)
Cause love is a selfish thing (Don't care what you think)
And I'll feed off the wounds that bleed
And tear you away from me

I need somebody,
Somebody crazy enough to tell me,
I will love you till we,
Till we are buried.
Our bodies,
Our bodies buried close together,
Cemetery weather,
In the cemetery weather.

Violent delight,
We'll live as if we die.
Violent delight,
Live as if we die.
My violent delight,
Live as if we die.
My violent delight,
Live as if we die.
My violent delight, violent delight..."


She began to trail off, the sound of Kyle's footsteps bringing her out of her trace; Aaron stopped humming too, looking up from the the little coffee he had left that he had been mindlessly stirring.

Kyle appeared at the end of the hallway as Caleb opened his eyes, noticing that the quiet singing had stopped.
"Ready to go if you guys are." He said, grabbing his car keys and his wallet off of the table next to the door.

"Ready, Freddy." Levi chirped, jumping up from her seat, and walking over to Caleb, who was slowly waking up from his short 'nap'.

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head. Its time to go blow the bank!" She said, helping him sit up, and then stand up.
He felt tired all over again because of the nap he had just taken, and allowed Levi to guide him out of the apartment, leading him to the elevator.

"You're so lazy Carebear." Levi chuckled, finally releasing him as they stepped into the elevator, Kyle's hand finding hers without him even having to look for it.

Aaron and Caleb piled in after them, Aaron's keys jingling with every step he took.

Kyle selected parking garage, and Levi didn't protest like she usually did, knowing that they would probably need the car if they were planning on shopping at all.

And, Caleb didn't look like he would enjoy the idea of walking at the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FOR SHIT.
jussayin^

But I updated. :3

"Cemetary Weather" by Isles and Glaciers

Because the songs I write suck.