Status: Brand Spankin' New.

For What It's Worth

Large Enough to Tear Apart,

The quartet rode the elevator down to the parking garage, Levi heading straight to Kyle's car.
Kyle, Aaron, and Caleb all stopped, and watched Levi walk to the silver car, and pull on the passenger door. Twice.

She looked up, hearing the boys laugh.
"What...?" She asked, confused.

"Dear, I have your keys." Kyle said, opening his hand, her Ferrari's shiny silver key dangling from his ring finger.
Levi's eye's narrowed, and her mouth opened a little.
She hated it when he stole her keys like that, yet she still left her purse and keys on the inn table.

"Kyle Burns, you know my baby is off limits." She snarled, storming over and snatching the keys from him. He simply sent her a smile, and let her take the keys.
Caleb and Aaron were still laughing, both either hopped up on coffee, or just a little slap happy.

She unlocked the car, and climbed inside the driver's seat, allowing the guys to climb in as well.
"Buckle up." She smirked, starting the vehicle, and revving the engine.

"Thats not good for the car." Kyle snipped as he buckled his seatbelt.
"No," Levi started, putting the car into drive.
She suddenly shot out of the parking spot, her tires squealing as she peeled out of the parking garage, Kyle, Caleb, and Aaron gripping the handles of the car for dear life.
"But I know that's bad for the tires." She said, acting completely calm as she sped out onto the street, cutting off several people.

Kyle closed his eyes, and said a quick prayer, only peeking to see where she was taking them.

"Where are we going?" He asked, still gripping the dashbord.
The two boys in the backseat were still holding onto the handles with white knuckles.
She zoomed through a yellow light.

"Galleria. I feel like ice-skating." She said, looking over at Kyle, who pushed her face back so she was facing the road again.
"Jesus Levi, if you're going to drive like Evil Kinevil, at least watch the road." He said, his face almost two shades whiter than usual.

"Oh calm down Grandpa." She chided, waving a hand at him, which he promptly pushed back onto the steering wheel. "Don't piss yourself."

"Too late." Caleb and Aaron muttered from the backseat. Levi's eyebrows shot up.
"You better be kidding."

"Chill, Levi. We're grown men. We're not about to piss in your car." Aaron said, finally releasing his grip from the door handle.
"Unless you drive us into a brick wall." Caleb muttered, making Kyle and Aaron snicker. Levi just mimicked him, making a fairly unattractive face.

"Shut up Caleb." Levi chuckled, slamming on the brakes in front of the Galleria, causing Aaron to nearly slam into her seat.
"Jesus Christ." He muttered, holding himself away from the seat with both hands.

"Hey, can you call the guys, and tell them to meet us here?" Levi asked Aaron, who looked at her like she was crazy as she whipped the car into a parking spot.
"You're asking me to call Jason, Blane, and Zach; asking them to wake up at-" He glanced at his crisp white watch. "10:30 in the morning?" He asked, looking at Levi like she was crazy.

Levi looked at him in the rearveiw mirror, and stared until he sighed.
"Fine." He mumbled, pulling out his iphone, and opening his contacts.

The four exited the flashy red car, and headed towards the beheamoth known as the Galleria, a mall fitted with high end stores, an ice rink, and an arcade that could make any teenager's dream come true.

"Ice skating!" Levi cheered, clapping her hands together in the December cold. Kyle chuckled, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close.
"How about we skate after we look at the stores?" He reccommended, knowing she would be too tired to shop if they went ice-skating first.

Levi shrugged, silently agreeing with him.
Kyle slipped his hand down to her side, and grasped her right hand, entwining his fingers with hers. She rested her head on his arm, seeing that it wouldn't reach his shoulder.

"Hope you're happy Levi. All three of them yelled at me. I called Andrew and he hung up on me." Aaron whined, Caleb chuckling at him.
Levi flashed him a cocky smile, and reached back to pat his cheek.

"You're a brave sould Aaron Kingsly. A brave soul." She said in an English accent, making Caleb and Kyle laugh.

Aaron just chuckled, and checked his text messages.
Levi didn't even noticed that Kyle had pulled her into Nordstrom's, the heat hitting her like a sledgehammer.
"Whoa, its hot in here." She gasped, fanning herself with her free hand. Kyle chuckled, and pulled her through another set of doors.

"Thats because you're wearing-" He paused, and looked at the blue beanie on her head. "My beanie?"
She smiled innocently, and adjusted the beanie on her head. It was a regular thing for Levi to wear somthing of Kyle's, wheather it be one of his many beanies, or a shirt, Kyle didn't even mind.

"It looks good on you." He chuckled, kissing her forehead. She giggled.
Caleb turned away, a reflex action that had begun when the two first got together. Aaron instantly began mimicking Levi, giggling with is hands over his mouth, his eyes mischivious.

"Aaron," Levi said, as Aaron took his hands off of his mouth. "Shut up." They said at the same time, making Levi look at him in shock, and the three boys laugh hysterically.

"Am I that predicable?" She asked Kyle, who was still laughing a little when she pouted up at him.
"Only when you're mad, Doll." He chuckled, Levi chuckling along with him. Aaron's laugh was extreamly contagious.

They left Nordstrom, and Levi went into what Kyle called, "Valley Girl Mode", dragging him to Victoria's Secret.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Aaron cried out, Levi coming to a sudden halt an inch away from the pink carpet.
"Maybe Caleb and I will go somewhere else..." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck, obviously uncomfortable at the though of watching a girl he considered his little sister buy lingerie.
She looked around the store.

"I guess we could start somewhere else." She said, starting to walk away from the store; But Kyle didn't budge.
She looked back at him with a confused expression on her face.

He was looking into the store, and then back at Levi.
"But I like this store..." He mumbled, Levi instantly turning a light shade of pink.
"Shhh!" She snapped, the other two boys biting back laughter.

"Oh my God." Aaron choked, laughing out loud. Levi snorted, unable to hold back her laughter now.
"I love you." She laughed, standing on her tiptoes and giving Kyle a peck on the lips. He smiled into the quick kiss, and stole another one as she got off her toes.

"Okay lovebirds, how about Oakley?" Caleb reccommended, hiding the bitter tone in his voice well. Levi smiled, and nodded, agreeing with his suggestion.
"I'm still taking you all to the pink stores today." She mumbled loudly, making Caleb and Aaron shiver. Kyle didn't react. He was used to it.

They walked into Oakley, the boys looking at sunglasses and jeans. They spent thirty minutes in the store before the boys decided they weren't intrested in purchasing anything.

As they left the store, Aaron checked his texts.
"The guys will meet us in Macy's. They managed to get Andrew and Austin." He reported as he shoved his iphone back in his pocket.
Levi turned around, and held up her hand for a high five. Aaron returned it without looking up from his watch.

"They're probably there, Jason texted me, so they've probably been here for a about five minutes..." He muttered.
Jason, Zach, Blane, and Andrew didn't live far away from Galleria, Austin as well, so it made sense that they had gotten there so quickly.
They probably didn't shower either, and that definitly cuts out some time.

They walked into Macy's and the group immediatly knew where they're friends where; It was obvious because they were running straight for them.

"CHARGE!" Zach screamed behind Jason, who was carrying him piggyback style.
They literaly charged, Kyle yanking Levi out of their path, the two slamming into Caleb and Aaron full force.
"I fucking hate you all." Aaron growled from underneath Jason and Zach, his voice sounding strained from the weight.
Caleb just groaned.

"You love us." Jason cooed, obviously hopped up on coffee. "We're yo' bros!" Zach yelled in Caleb's face.
Caleb glared back at the eighteen year old. The smile fell off his face like a stone, and he got off of Caleb. Jason followed soon after.

"I think its too early to scare Levi." Blane spoke loudly into Levi's ear, causing her to jump. He had silently walked up behind her as she watched Caleb and Aaron get run over. Blane leaned back, chuckling with Andrew, who was sipping on his Starbucks just like Austin. "Don't you think Andrew?" He asked, tipping back his black coffee.

Levi scowled at him, and pushed the coffee cup up with her finger.
Blane coughed, and a little bit of the dark liquid dripped onto his shirt and the floor.

"Shit! Levi! That was uncalled for." He growled, wiping his face on his jacket sleeve.
She smiled innocently, and wrapped her arms around Kyle's waist, his chest vibrating as he chuckled.

"I think it was necessary." She said mischiviously, Blane glaring at her for a quick second as he tried to wipe the brown liquid off of his cream colored shirt.

"Okay, so, where to?" Austin asked just before sipping his coffee again.
You could tell he had just woken up, one side of his hair was flat, the other side pointing in several different directions, his beard was scraggly, and a noticable pillow crease ran down the side of his face.

"I say Besty Jo." Levi piped up, the group of boys groaning. Kyle didn't react, as usual.
If it meant seeing his girlfriend in fancy, yet even slightly revealing clothing, he was totally okay with it.

"I'll go with you." He said, lightly tugging on her hand. She squeezed his hand, thanking him.
"Well, I guess we'll head upstairs." Andrew said, looking at the escalators in the middle of the store.
"Okay, we'll meet you in a little bit." Kyle said, leading Levi away.

They walked a little ways towards the bright pink store, the creative mannaquinns posing in the windows.
She didn't like the store for its paint job, but for its eccentric fashion that she adored.
When they got inside the store, she made a beeline for the sales rack, well aware that she could not afford anything that wasn't on sale or clearance.

In two minutes, Levi already had three shirts picked out, only planning on buying one of them.
One was a sweater with Marylin Monroe on it, but with vampire teeth.
Kyle was walking around the store, minding his own business, letting Levi do her thing.
He didn't complain when he went shopping with her, in fact, he enjoyed it. It was the time to show her off to the public, and watch her do her own thing.

He watched her walk into one of the dressing rooms, pulling the floral curtain shut behind her.
She came out a minute later wearing a purple sweater with Marylin Monroe on it, and a look of dissaproval on her face.
It meant she didn't like it.

Kyle agreed with her. The color wasn't flattering on her porcelin skin. He sent her a thumbs down, and she nodded in agreement.

He turned back around, looking at the rows of ruffles and lace, his eyes landing on one in particular.
It was a crisp black and white floral lace, strapless, and somthing Levi would die to wear if she had the chance; and Kyle just knew she would love it.
There was only one left, and he reached for it.

"Excuse me, sir?"
He turned to look at who was speaking. It was a short girl, an employee at the store. He couldn't help but notice she was about the same size as Levi around the waist.
"Can I help you with somthing?" She asked, her grey eyes wide.

He nodded, grabbing the dress without looking.
"I need you to try this on for me." He whispered, pointing at the dressing room Levi was in. "You look about the same size as my girlfriend there." He held the dress out to the confused girl, who just stared at it.

"Um... I-I'm not sure if I-" She said, her eyes darting back and forth between the dress and Kyle.
"Please?" He begged, nudging the dress towards her.
She bit her lip.

"Hey Kyle?" Levi called out, her fingers wrapping around the curtain; Luckily she paused to inspect her outfit one more time before opening the curtain.
The girl snatched the dress and ran into the closest dressing room, quietly closing the curtain as Levi opened hers, and stepped out.
She had another frown on her face, a high wasted skirt on with the white tank she had been wearing underneath her own sweater.

Kyle gave her a 'maybe' signal, and she dissagreed by sending him a thumbs down, slowly backing into the dressing room.

The girl peeked her head out when she heard Levi close the curtain, and Kyle encouraged her to come out so he could see.
She stepped out.

The dress fit her, but not as well as it would Levi. Levi had a smaller chest than this girl, so the dress seemed a little more snug than it should, but otherwise, it was perfect.
"Thank you!" He whispered, giving her a thumbs up.

She scurried back into the dressing room, and changed back into her own clothes.
Levi came out, wearing her own jeans, and a different jacket. She sent him a thumbs up.
"I like it." Kyle said, walking over to her, spinning her around.
She giggled.

"Its really comfortable." She commented when he stopped spinning her, stroking the soft fabric.
"Well, go change, choose what you want," Kyle said, gently pushing his girlfriend back into the dressing room. "We got to meet the guys soon."
Levi smiled at him, and backed into the dressing room, closing the curtain. Kyle turned to walk away.

"Hey Kyle." She whispered, making Kyle turn back around.

She darted out, kissing his cheek, darting back into the dressing room before he could react.
He chuckled, and opened the curtain a little, seeing Levi in only her bra and pants.

She turned and smiled at him, and he kissed her on the lips, darting back out of the dressing room as fast as she had.
"Tease!" She yelled out, making Kyle laugh.

He hadn't noticed the girl standing there, the dress in her hands.
Kyle almost ran over her when he turned around.

"It'll fit her nicely." She smiled, holding out the dress. Kyle smiled, and took it.
"I'd like to buy it," He said, allowing her to take it back. "But is it possible for you to hold it for me? Until the three or four?" He asked quietly as they headed to the counter.

Levi was humming in the dressing room, so he knew she couldn't hear him.
"Yeah, no problem." She said, sliding the dress into a coat bag, and taking it to the back of the store.
"Thank you." He whispered as Levi walked out of the dressing room, coat in hand.

She smiled at Kyle, totally oblivious to what he was up to as she set the coat on the counter.
"Hope you weren't too bored out here." She said, leaning on his arm as she dug out her credit card.

Kyle knew about Levi's large trust fund that her Father had left her, seeing that he had basically bathed in money when he was alive.
She never used it, claiming she had been give too much of a 'head start'; so when she was asked by her Aunt if she wanted her to let her have the money then, Levi refused, telling her Aunt not to give it to her until she turned twenty three.
Levi was turning twenty three this year, in a two weeks in fact, on New Years Day.

"What are you thinking about?" Levi asked as the girl Kyle had been scheming with rang up the jacket. Kyle looked down at Levi, her green eyes aflame with curiosity. The girl behind the counter just smirked to herself.
"Not much." Kyle said, tucking a stray hair behind Levi's ear.

She payed for her things, and they left the store, the girl sending Kyle a thumbs up before they left.

They took the escalators up to the second floor, and searched for their friends.
As soon as they spotted Toys-R-Us, they figured out where they were.

Levi was running towards the store before Kyle could say anything, dragging him along with her.
They found the five boys in the stuffed animals section, hiding behind displays and stuffed animals with foam swords.
"Watch out!" Caleb yelled out as Levi ran in. Her eyes widened, seeing the foam sword coming towards her before Caleb said anything, ducking and running towards her red headed friend.

"Alas! The Prince and Princess have come to battle!" Jason yelled, his voice deeper than usual. Levi and Kyle gave each other an odd look, both confused as a foam sword was shoved at them.

Then the epic battle began, foam swords hitting foam swords, faces, arms and legs, being jabbed into chests just only to be bent in half.
The battle went on until the store's manager kicked the group out, scolding them for their lack of maturity and dignity.
A small girl cheered them on as they were paraded out of the store. Levi sent the girl a pair of horns, the little girl, probably no more than five, sent them back, a toothless smile coming with them.

"She's so cute." Levi cooed as they left the store, and headed towards Jamba Juice.

They ordered some drinks, and found some food, eating a quick lunch before heading up to the ice rink.

To say the least, the group didn't last long.
The only ones that really knew how to skate were Levi, Caleb, and Aaron. The rest of them spend their time slipping and sliding all over the rink.
They were finally kicked out when Jason took out a group of six year olds in a skating class.

After returning their skates, the group agreed that they should find a better place to find lunch than Jamba Juice.
"I'm craving Razoo's..." Levi said, rubbing her stomach. Kyle chuckled.
"You're always craving Razoo's." He chuckled, making Levi grin up at him.

"Its just sooo good." She said, rolling her eyes as she spoke, they were heading to the parking lot. Kyle suddenly stopped near Betsy Johnson's.
"I have to go to the restroom. I'll be right there." He said, kissing Levi's cheek.
"Alright, don't take too long. I might leave without you." She teased, grinning at him.
He smiled at her, and started walking towards the bathrooms. He walked inside, and waited a minute.
He peeked out, and didn't see Levi or any of the guys anywhere.

Kyle rushed over to the hot pink store, and ran inside.
The girl was waiting for him, an PacSun bag sitting on the counter.
"I folded it up, and I got a bag from my friend. She was happy to help Kyle Burns." She said, a mischivious grin on her face.

He gave her a small smile. "Well, thank you. You have no idea how important this is to me." He said, whipping out his credit card.
She rang it up faster than she did with Levi's, and gave him the bag.

"Hope she likes it." She smiled, handing him the bag.
"I do too." Kyle sighed, taking the bag and running out.

He had to hurry back to the car so Levi didn't suspect anything, basically sprinting to the parking lot.
When the car came into sight, he began to walk, trying to control his breathing the best he could.

"Jesus, passing a kidney stone?" Zach joked, making the group laugh.
The two cars were parked next to each other, both groups leaning against each car, just waiting for Kyle.
"Hah, believe it or not there was a line." He said, throwing the bag in the trunk before anyone asked any questions.
Wow, you got some slick lying skills Burns. He though, scolding himself.

_____

After the group stuffed themselves full of Cajiun food, they walked around town, just wandering.
Levi was lagging behind with Aaron and Caleb, Kyle laughing and joking around with the rest of the guys.

"Why aren't you with Kyle?" Caleb asked, adjusting his arm on her shoulders.
"I like to give him his guy time." She said, shrugging. Caleb didn't ask anymore, he knew the couple worked in odd ways, and it would be pointless to ask about it.

They walked by a tattoo shop, and Levi looked up at the sign.
She stopped dead in her tracks, staring at it.

Caleb and Aaron stopped with her, and as if they were linked, Kyle stopped messing with the guys as soon as she stopped moving.
Therefore, the whole group stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

Levi huffed.
"...Levi?" Aaron asked, waving a hand in front of her face. She jumped.
"What are you doing?" Kyle asked, walking up to her.
She looked back at the sign.

"I want a tattoo." She said simply, Kyle's eyes almost popped out of his skull.
She didn't even have a peircing. Or she did, but she never wore her earings, so they closed up.

"W-what?" He stuttered. She turned to look at him, a blank look on her face.
"I said-"
"I'm asking if you're serious Levi." He inturrupted, unsure of what his girlfriend was thinking.

"As a heart attack." She replied, suddenly walking towards the tattoo parlor, Kyle hot on her tail.
"Levi, have you thought this through?" He said, trying to stop her. She already had a grip on the door, and was looking at him.
This was the part of Levi that Kyle loved, but also just could not figure out; Her impulsive, fast thinking side always kept him thinking.
"I mean, I'm not stopping you. I just want to know where this came from." He said, making Levi grin.
"I've actually wanted one for a while Kyle, just to have one." She was eyeing the shop, but then her eyes averted back to Kyle. "But I actually have a reason to get this one."

She opened the door before he could say anything else, waltzing in like nobody's business, a girl with muliti-colored hair looking up at her from a desk in the front of the shop.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked, Levi smiled at her.
"I was wondering if you took walk ins." She asked, walking up and leaning against the desk, Kyle right behind her. The rest of the group slowly filed in, taking a seat on the couches.
The girl eyed the large group.
"Uh, all of you?" She asked, giving Levi an "You-can't-be-serious" kind of look. Levi laughed and shook her head.

"Of course not. Just me." She said, the girl behind the desk letting out a silent sigh of relief. "I just want somthing small," She held up her thumb and forefinger about half an inch apart. "Probably about that wide, narrow across."

"Oh yeah, somthing small can be done quick." The girl said, waving a hand at Levi, she suddenly turned in the swivel chair.
"ROMEO!" She yelled, making Levi and Kyle chuckle. The rest jumped, not paying attention to the situation.

A blonde head appeared from the back of the shop, along with its stunning face.
He was probably no older than twenty seven, and in perfect shape. He had stunning cheekbones, and a perfect tan that complimented a pair of ocean blue eyes.
He could have been a model, if not for the tattoos that covered his arms and neck.

"'Sup?" He asked the girl, but eyeing Levi. Kyle slipped his arms around her waist, and Levi rolled her eyes. He only did that when he felt even the smallest bit threatened.
Romeo looked at the girl instead Levi, now aware that she was off-limits.

"Walk in, small tat." She tossed a sketch book at him, and a pencil. "Get sketchin'."
"No need to be a bitch about it, Kassadie." He snapped, walking around the desk to stand next to Levi and Kyle.
Kyle held her hand instead.

"Hi," He started, holding out his hand. "I'm Romeo."
Levi smiled, and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Levi, and this is my boyfriend Kyle."
He nodded, reaching to shake Kyle's hand.
"I know, I'm a fan of Letters From Home." Romeo winked, making Kyle squeeze Kyle's hand. Levi squeezed back, warning him that he needed to calm down.

Levi and the rest of LFH perked up at the sound of their band's name.
"Oh really?" She asked, looking intruiged.
"Of course! I've got your lyrics tattooed on me!" He laughed, holding out his arm.

She read the gorgeous script on his arm, gasping, recognising one of their songs "Clush", it was fairly new, so the tattoo had to be too.
"I got it a week ago, in fact, Kassadie here did it." He said, motioning towards the girl. She did a small bow in her chair as Blane, Aaron, Zach, and Jason got up to look.

"Man thats awsome!" Jason said, looking at it.
"I've got some lines from some of your older stuff too, before you joined the band." He said, motioning towards Levi. She didn't care, she was still estatic that a fan had tattooed their lyrics on their own body.

"This is so fucking cool." She whispered, making the group around her laugh. She laughed too, realising how odd she sounded.
"Okay, back to business," Romeo chuckled, her boys sitting back down, but now on the couch on the other side of the room. He opened the sketchpad, and looked at Levi expectantly. "What are you looking to get today?"

She looked up at Kyle, and smiled.
"I want it to be a surprise, my dear." She whispered, turning around to give him a hug.
"Aww, poopy." Kyle jokingly whined, making Levi laugh.
"You guys go hang out or somthing. I'll be fine."
She gave him a quick kiss, and waited for them to file out of the shop, waving them goodbye.
"I'll call you when its done!" She said as Kyle left the shop. He answered by giving her a thumbs up.

She looked back at Romeo.
"Sorry about that." She smiled, he waved it off.
"So is this a present or somthing for Kyle?" He asked, watching her still. Any male and nearly every male that stood that close to Levi was usually captivated by her beauty, she was so simple, yet so gorgeous.
He kept having to remind himself that she was taken.
"No. Not yet. Its for me more than anything." She said, recalling the tattoo she remembered from her childhood that was burned into her brain.

Levi described what she wanted, and Romeo drew it out farily quickly, making the trace, and prepping Levi's skin.

"Alright, this shouldn't hurt too bad." He said as Levi pinned up her hair as tight and high as she could, catching all the strays she usually let loose.

"Is that alright?" She asked, Romeo replied with a small yep as he got the needle ready.
She was sitting with her back to him, her neck now cold since her hair wasn't there to keep it warm.

"Ready?" Romeo asked, waiting for her response, the small machine in his hands ready to go.
"Ready as I'll ever be."
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAD TO TEAR MYSELF AWAY FROM TUMBLR TO DO THIS.
I don't know what's gotten into me but, ohmylawdy, I just could not log off.

Sorry it took so long to update, I blame Tumblr and writer's block.