Status: activeee. brand new. tell me what you think!

Sixx in Two

Roxy Theatre

Dinner had finished and been paid in a quick amount of time because of the time restraints on making sure everyone was at the show on time, especially Vikki.

When they got to the Roxy on the Strip it was like a flashback in time for Nikki and the rest of Crue. So many shows and girls and debauched adventures had occurred at this club and the Whisky down the street. Vikki kissed her dad goodbye and everyone in Crue wished her good luck and she ran back to find her band tuning their instruments. 60 minutes til they went on stage and everything was running smooth with the half warm up that Vikki and Solid Steam was doing.

"Didn't know if you'd make it on time Vikki." Josh laughed.

"Yeah yeah. Well you guys knew I was eating dinner with my dad and meeting my siblings. They seemed so nice. This will be interesting after the show to see what everyone thinks." Vikki mumbled more saying the last part to herself.

"I'm sure they'll love it. We've been working hard preparing for this show. This is our big debut on the strip. I don't see how we couldn't get it to go perfect. And even if it doesn't go perfect if it looks like it did we'll be fine. Remember acting and how we had to improv because people didn't know their lines." Kenny said drumming on his set.

"You're right guys. We'll work hard on this show and it'll be the best we ever did. We HAVE to kickass though and I know we are capable of that!" Vikki said getting more enthusiastic.

****
After the solid warm up and run through of the songs the band was ready to put on the show of their lives and Vikki grabbed her favorite scarf and tied it around her belt loop like she had seen her dad do at all of the Crue shows she used to go to.

The stage went dark. The techies worked quickly to put the set together and then the boys of Solid Steam walked out and went right into Welcome to the Jungle. The lights came up as the song started to really get going and then Vikki ran out and screams were coming from the Crue corner for her which made her confidence go through the roof. She forgot how natural it felt and amazing to be on stage.

"Let's get this going early LA!! Let's party tonight!!" She screamed right before she started the lyrics.. "Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games..."

As the guitar finished the whole crowd was on their feet for the rest of the night. They coasted through the songs with such ease that it was almost as if they wrote them. And then came the big mid-set crue song that had to be perfect.

"This song is special to me but especially tonight. Let's fucking party and have fun with it though! Come on LA get on your feet!" She screamed as the guitars for Wild Side started. As soon as it started the corner with everyone from Crue and the women and Vikki's new siblings were screaming the words with her. Especially Vince who performed this song multiple times in the past 2 months. (Crue fest practice.)

"I'd like to invite a special person up here to sing this with me.. Los Angeles let's give it up to the original bad boys of rock who wrote this. Mr. Vince Neil will you join me up here?"

"Kneel down ye sinner to streetwise religion..." Having Vince on stage with her made Vikki feel like a real rockstar. The rest of the night sailed by and was so fun for everyone there.
****
"THANK YOU LA! And a huge thanks to the Roxy and Vince for joining me up here to sing his song." The band bowed and walked off behind the set to the backstage to put their instruments away and clean up before heading down to see the band.

"Hey Dad and everyone else. So what did you guys think?" Vikki asked timidly.

"You guys were incredible! Thanks for letting me up there with you. I haven't actually been on the stage of this club since about 1981 or 82." Vince said smiling.

"Oh it was my pleasure having you up there. I should have warned you before hand. Thanks for being a good sport about it."

"Hey Vikki! that was so good. I'm so proud of you!" Her father had a beaming smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long to update going to college was crazy. But now it's summer so you guys should see more updates soon! And comments are always greatly appreciated!