Status: activeee. brand new. tell me what you think!

Sixx in Two

Down At the Whisky

As he waited a the Whiskey--he couldn't help but think back to the early 80's when everything was larger than life, especially the drug and booze intake. He was back here to see a daughter he didn't even know he had until a week ago, and he still hadn't come to terms with the fact she exsisted.

The lights came down and everyone cheered, when the lights came up a girl was standing up in front of a mic stand with fiery red spiked hair. The girl had on tight leather pants with a cut up shirt that said "Guns'n'Roses" on it. She looked like she was a groupie from the 80's.

"So we're Solid Steam for those people who don't know. Tonight we decided to do a tribute show to a very influential band for us, Motley Crue." You could see the fire and ambition in her eyes, like she was ready to take on the world.

The guitar riffs started, they were perfect. He knew what song it was right off the bat, Kickstart My Heart. She came up to the mic and started singing, "When I get high, I get high on speed.." She sang very well and was actually pretty close to Vince's high pitched squeal, which made him chuckle. She sang and danced around the stage.

As the night went on he found himself singing and smiling. He couldn't believe he had a daughter that sang his songs. When the songs started to slow down she ran off stage really quickly and grabbed a stool and a guitar. She was very talented, he decided. After zoning out and thinking for a bit he came back into reality and realized that she said something about an original song. Now he wanted to see what she was really made of. What kind of songs her band wrote would be crucial if they ever wanted a record deal.

"Nobody come help me.
Nobody can hear my silent screams.
The ones that people ignore. Because they're caught in the fast lane.
Creatures of the night walking to find a new prey on the strip.
Girls in high heels wearing short dresses.
The blood and dirt that comes with living.
Can't wash away the stains from life..." Everyone in the place roared with applause. They loved it. He certainly did. He liked to hear the newer stuff, the original stuff.

'She and her band have got to get signed. I think I'm gonna talk to the boys about signing them to Motley Records.' He thought to himself.

***
After the show Nikki walked backstage, and was immediately intercepted by Vikki.

"I talked to my mom. Turns out your not lying. You really are my dad."

"I know. Your mom called me a week ago, she asked me to send money for college, but i needed to meet you. I do want to be a part of your life even if I'm a little late. I'm going on tour, but I'd like you to come stay with me for a week before I leave."

"That's you're Dad?!?!?!?" a boy with scraggly blonde hair jumped out of the shadows.

"Yeah. I know it's kind of crazy. I just found out earlier today. So here's my unformal introduction for you guys... Mr. Nikki Sixx is my father..." she stated kind of awkwardly.

"That might have been important to mention. Cuz you know how much of an influence Crue is on me. Especially Mr. Sixx because he's half the reason I picked up a bass guitar 5 years ago." The blonde one said frustrated.

"Well I'm glad I could be an influence..." Nikki trailed off not knowing the boy's name.

"Oh sorry, Mr. Sixx, I'm Jon."

"Glad I could be an inspiration for you, Jon. Just do me a favor and don't follow my footsteps exactly." Nikki was now kind of laughing.

"Yes sir!"
***
"Okay well do you want to come stay with me Vikki? We could leave now and I can introduce you to the rest of the band " Nikki asked making sure the pow-wow was over.

"Yeah we can go Mr. Sixx. See you guys later."

"You can call me Nikki. All of you." Nikki smiled and led his daughter out to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the update took so long. hope you guys like it. comments are love