Status: activeee. brand new. tell me what you think!

Sixx in Two

Party Time

"Sounds good. I need Lia." Vince said sounding like a little kid. And then he whipped out his phone and called Lia.

"Hey hun. We're having a party over here tomorrow night, before we go on tour and I want you to come over! ... Great! See you then!" then he hung up.

"Well, Vikki, you can be my hot date, okay?" Tommy asked laughing.

"Sure.... I guess." Vikki said feeling kind of uncomfortable, "I'm going to bed you guys can make plans for tomorrow. I'm exhausted."

"Night." Nikki, Tommy and Vince said together.

****
Vikki laid in bed for a while, not wanting to get up, but then she heard the phone ring. She rolled over to look at the clock, 10:35 AM the bright red numbers read.

who is calling now? she thought. She decided to get up, but the bed was so comfortable.

"Mind as well get up, not gonna get any more sleep now." she muttered to herself.
***
When she walked into the kitchen, Mick Mars was sitting with the others and was on the phone.

"Mick, you met Nikki's newest daughter, Victoria, right?" Tommy asked.

"No. Nice to meet you, I'm Mick Mars." he said extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you too... Who was that on the phone about half n hour ago?"

"It was Kat. She said she's on her way over." Nikki answered, "I hope you like her she's excited to meet you."

"Wow. Kat's excited to meet me!" Vikki replied blushing, "she's only the best tattoo artist in LA."

"You should tell her that. She'll be glad to hear it." Nikki said.

"You will get to meet Fai." Mars said looking at her.
****
The doorbell rang at about 12 and then again at 1. It was Lia and then Fai.

"Ladies, this is Victoria Sixx White."

"Did you just say Sixx?" Lia looked confused.

"Yeah I did. She's Nikki's daughter from Nichole, a stripper he hooked up with."

"Really Vince? I'm sorry Vikki." Nikki replied looking at his daughter.

"Dad, don't worry about it. I can handle myself. I did for the last 17 years. Mom wasn't ever there to watch over me." Vikki said trying to control herself so she didn't get too upset. She rarely ever saw her mother, mostly because her mom was still a stripper in downtown Los Angeles and worked odd shifts and really late hours. But she didn't want to admit that and let the guys know that nothing has changed in the 20+ years since Nikki had last seen Nichole.

"Way to fucking go Vince. You got her upset." Tommy said running over and hugging Vikki.

As she tried to control herself and not totally sob into Tommy's naked shoulder, a tall brunette walked out of the other back room.

"Hunny, what's wrong?" She looked very concerned, almost motherly.

"N-nothing. I'm fine. I'm sorry." She said as she rubbed her face and her fingers came up black with last night's make-up on it.

Then the door opened and Kat walked in.
"Hey babe, where's the girl you wanted to introduce to me." She said as she walked over to the kitchen.

"This is Vicotoria Sixx White. And, this, well is Kat Von D." Nikki gestured to the tall tattooed woman.

"I know who she is. She's my idol, I've wanted to be a tattoo artist for a long time because of her." Vikki said looking at the ground.

Kat just looked at Nikki, she looked like she didn't know what to say. But finally she said. "I'm so happy I could be an inspiration to you. You know, when you get tattooing you could maybe do an internship with me at my shop. Considering you'll be staying with me for a while as I understand."

"Yes please. Ms. Von D! That would make me so happy and I would love to... I mean. Yeah I am." She couldn't contain her excitement.

"Oh call me Kat, Victoria. It's fine, I'm not that much older than you." She said laughing.

"It's Vikki. I hate being called Victoria." Vikki muttered.

"Okay. Well, let's get this party started now that it's a full party!" Tommy said trying to bring the mood in the room up.

"Good plan. Well, how about we all go to Vikki's gig tonight?" Nikki suggested looking at his daughter with pride.

"Oh my god! I completely forgot! Dad can you bring me to rehearsal in about an hour?" Vikki said quickly taking her phone out of her pocket.

"How about we go out to grab some food after your rehearsal and then we'll drive you back to the Roxy to do your show?" Nikki asked

"Yes that sounds so much fun." Vikki replied hugging Nikki.

hey guys. sorry about missing your calls. I've been kind of distracted. I'll still be at rehearsal but I end it early because I'm going out to dinner with some people before the show. she texted as she saw all the missed calls from her bandmates.

She got fast responses of "okay yeah." or "Don't worry about it hun." that one was from Jon, her guitarist. She knew he liked her, but he hadn't asked her out yet and it was bothering her.

****
When she got to rehearsal, she grabbed her bass out of Nikki's car and yelled "thanks" after the car as it left.

"Hey girl. We were making sure you were still alive over in rockstarville!" Jon said as he hugged Vikki. He was always so warm and his strong guitar arms wrapped around her, like he was protecting her from everything harmful.

"Hate to interrupt the hug-fest but as I recall we're not going to have our lead singer for very much longer." the drummer Kenny said staring at Vikki.

"Yeah, yeah Ken. Chill out." Vikki said rolling her eyes. "Remember this is a special show for me, so we're going to do an extra 80's glam show, alright?"

"Sounds good to me! I love glam-metal and the 80's music." Josh said as he started playing "Talk Dirty to Me."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all enjoyed that update! I will update again soon!