Tears, Smiles and a Plane Crash

Land

We reached the land and screamed as we ran onto it. We all burst out crying and hugging each other.
The ground was mud and dirt. There were no roads or anything. For as far as I could see, there was just spare, unused land. it made me think about the huge problem with getting rid of rubbish, and then you see place like this where no-one was living and was juts waiting to be filled with crap.
I walked over to the other people and watched them closely. None of them knew what to say.

"Well, has anyone got any ideas about what we're going to do?" Dave asked.

Every one shook their heads. What could we say? We were all dripping wet and freezing. We had no food, no warmth. We were pretty much stuffed.

"Okay, then. Well, I suggest we climb up there." he pointed towards a mountain I hadn’t noticed before. There was a dim light on top and what looked like several small shacks.

"How exactly do we get up there," the man who had lost his daughter asked.

Dave looked at him. "What is your name?"

"John, why?"

"Well...john, maybe if we walk closer, we can use the path up to the top. There must be one or how do people get up there to turn the light off. What do you think they do? Use a ladder?"

John went red and shut up.
Dave looked at him before he began to walk to the mountain. We had no choice but to follow him. I tagged along at the back with the guy.

"hi." I said awkwardly.

"Do you think we will get out of here?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don’t know, but something tells me while we're with Dave everything will be okay."

He smiled slightly. "I'm Josh," he said, looking at me.

"Mollie," I smiled back and then look at the ground.

"Is that your dad?" I asked him gently.

"No, my uncle. My parents are going through a divorce at the moment, so I was told to go with my uncle for a holiday. Some holiday this has turned out to be. What about you, how were you with?"

I felt tears gather in my eyes. "Mum..... Dad.... little sister." tears fell silently down my face.

"Oh, umm....I’m so sorry," he said gently.

I shook my head. Suddenly I walked into josh's uncle as everyone stopped in front of us.

"What’s going on?" I asked slowly.

I looked up and could see huge, black trucks coming down to where we were.

"Well, they're definitely not police," Dave said anxiously.

"How do you know," john asked obnoxiously.

"Well, do you see police trucks with machine guns pointing out the top? Quickly, follow me."

Dave sprinted over to the wall of the mountains and there was a slight hole in the face of the rock. I edged in first and moved back. Suddenly I fell through backwards. I cried out. Josh’s uncle rushed round and grabbed me. I looked around and realized we were in a cave. Everyone hurried in and it was immediately warmer, as the cave shielded us from the wind.

We walked around and josh suddenly cried out.

"What, are you ok?" Dave asked anxiously.

Josh was smiling. "Look what I found."

I looked round and could see mountain gear, coats, backpacks, ropes. It looked like the people who were here last had left there supplies.
John opened one of the backpacks. He pulled out matches and tins of food.

We all grabbed one as Dave made a fire. But I couldn’t help wondering what had happened to the pervious mountaineers and what had caused them to leave all their stuff here...and would they come back to get it?
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it going....?
Leave a comment to tell me what ya think.
:D
Thanks