Status: Finished. :)

Don't Forget

© Lady Love 2010

"Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." -Peter Pan

Complete. 186 subscribers. 189 Comments. Amazing. I love you guys.


Average has never been used to describe Spencer's life. Everything about her is different and her heart beats to a stronger drum than most. After her father died when she was thirteen, and her mother abandoned her family when she was just nine Spencer gets thrown into the foster care system with nowhere else to turn. At the tender age of sixteen Spencer is smart, strong and has learned that the sacrifices that help the most also hurt the most.

Seven years since her mother left, Spencer can't help but wonder why her mother would want her and her little brother back, but she does.... all the way in Arizona. As Spencer's life is forced to switch gears once again, her Mother, and her Mothers new life are both nothing like what she expected. For the first time in a long time Spencer will find a part of herself she buried a long time ago. Entering a life beyond the wildest stretches of her imagination and experiencing things she hasn't believed in since the age of fairy tales...