I Never Thought There'd Be You

8

"What do you mean he's gone?!"

As much as I enjoyed the fact that he was out of my life, forever hopefully, we had a show to do, and we couldn't go on without him on guitar.

"He literally just picked up his shit and left."
"You're kidding me."
"I wish I was, Amy..."

I groaned and shut the phone, throwing it on the bed of the hotel room. It was useless to me anyway. There wasn't going to be 1,000,000 people in the audience, the show wasn't sold out, but for the kids that took time out of their busy lives to come... I couldn't let them down. But it wasn't like you can close your eyes and magically some fantastic guitar player that knows all your songs is there and everything is okay. This isn't a Disney movie. This is reality.

And I'm screwed.

Evanescence, our namesake, from the more commonly used word Evanescent...
passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing

It was kind of funny, actually, being is that was exactly what Ben did.
But right now it wasn't funny. I was alone in this hotel room about to go to a venue to play a concert for the fans...
The fans were so sweet.
I love the fans.
I can't let them down.

But who can I call... I am so confused, what do I do.

What do I do?

What do I do?

What do I do?

I wanted to throw a fit. It wasn't going to make Ben appear out of nowhere and agree to come on stage for the show, THEN allow us to find a new guitarist.

I picked up a pillow. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" I screamed to no one. I threw the pillow in anger.

"Everything is going to fail and it is going to be my fault!" I yelled again.

This wasn't fair, I couldn't let the fans down... But, at least I never get to see his face.

One day, I'm gonna forget his name...
♠ ♠ ♠
omg
im not dead
lololololol
thanks for reading.
peace.