Surviving Sophmore Year

Alejandra

"Hurry up! I have places to be," I told the dealer. He finished counting the money and gave me a small plastic bag filled with cocaine. I walked down the block, entered my apartment, and raced to my room. I placed it in straight lines and began snorting. This was the fourth time I snorted coke. I started about last week when I was at a party that MJ, Chels, Lin, and Cass hadn't known about. I probably shouldn't have gone since they weren't there, but I love to party, and I became addicted.

I waited about 2 hours later after I was done snorting to get ready for Cassie's slumber party. I looked in the mirror on my dresser and saw my eyes were still red. I shrugged and muttered, "They'll become clear sooner or later". I walked out my room but bumped into my brother, Jonathon, as I was walking out. "Aren't you supposed to be Cassie's?", he asked. "Aren't you supposed to have a life?" I pushed past him. "Get your stuff, I'll take you", he offered. I squinched my eyes, "What's the catch?" "No catch. You're my sister, I should do one nice thing for you in your life." I smiled and went to get my stuff.

"Hey Rissa", I messed with her hair and went up to Cassie's room. "ALY!", Cassie screams. She hugs me and says, "Where the hell were you?" "I was... Busy", and I enter her room. I hear her whisper something and leave. I sat down next to Lin. "Where were you the whole time?", she asked. "Busy." "With what?", Chels asked. "Stuff with Jonathon." Chels shook her head, but I ignored it. Suddenly, I heard screaming and Rissa appeared in Cassie's room yelling things we couldn't understand. "Slow down Rissa!", MJ said. "Cassie is in pain!" We all got up and followed the screams, which lead to Rissa's room. I saw a piece of hair, but ignored it. I saw MJ pick it up. "Oh my God!", Lin cried. We all knelt down next to Cass. "Cass, what's wrong?!", we all ask. Then Rissa came over with a needle. "Whoa! What the hell are you doin' with that?", I ask. Cassie continues to yelp as Rissa picked up her wrist and stuck the needle inside...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of short and fillery, but I like it because it explains what Aly was doing. Next chapter will hopefully be up soon!

Criticism is appreciated:). I think this story is gonna be great since I'm having 4 AMAZING authors writing this with me.