Surviving Sophmore Year

Melody

Rissa put some needle in Cassandra’s wrist, causing her less pain-I hoped. Aly, Lin, Chelsea, and I watched in horror, our best friend going through this. I hated watching so I ran to the room and curled up in a corner. I started crying and I started to hyperventilate. This wasn’t good, especially in my condition. Chelsea ran back into the room and hugged me until I was able to breathe again. My breathing was still shallow, but it wasn’t as bad as before.

“MJ, breath honey, Cassandra’s okay now. Rissa said she was having some problems that’s all.”

I nodded my head and stood up. Chelsea held my hand as we walked back to the scene.

“Cassandra are you okay?”

“Better than before…”

“What happened?” Lin asked, kneeling by her side.

“Oh, just something you all don’t need to worry about. Don’t ask okay?”

When we told each other don’t ask, it meant don’t ask. We nodded our heads and went back into the room. Trying to ignore what just happened we popped in a C.D. Cobra Starship actually. Aly and I had an obsession for this band and it was time for us to dance. So that is what we did. We sang out hearts out, danced until the rest of the girls reluctantly agreed to join us. If someone saw us they’d think we were insane. But our friendship is what kept us somewhat sane.

We fell asleep, not wanting to sleep too late because we had school the next morning. I had a horrible nightmare, don’t want to talk about it. Reliving the nightmare just sucks…

When I awoke the next morning I had the sudden urge to vomit. I got up as quickly as I could and ran to the restroom. I let it all out. It was horrible being sick, but I wasn’t really. The cause of my vomiting? I was two months pregnant. I didn’t have sex really; I was raped…Okay since the cat is out of the damn bag that is what my nightmare revolved around. I kept throwing up until I saw Lin come over and pull my hair away from my face.

“MJ, what happened?”

After I finished, I had time to answer her.

“I guess I ate something bad…”

“You want to go to the doctor?”

I had enough of those doctors, sickening people…

“No, I’ll be fine. But thanks. Let’s get ready.”

School was going to be rough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was interesting to write!
But thanks for reading:)
We are so excited for this story!