Status: Slowly but surely.

Olive and an Arrow

The Broken Pieces

Alex’s POV

I stood there on stage. Not thinking about the show or the crowd of fanatics in front of me. My mind was somewhere else.

Aria showed up. Even after my harsh note, she still showed up to support me. But, I knew my note hurt her. The saddened look on her face gave it away.

Despite the sadness I put her through with my hateful note, I’ve never hated her, nor could I ever. She may not know it, but I love her with my whole heart.

“Alex! Start singing, you ass!” Jack whispered harshly at me. I hadn’t noticed that I was subconsciously playing guitar to our first song of the night. Giving him a quick glance that said ‘sorry,’ I started singing to the song that made the crowed roar. Yet, I couldn’t get my mind off Aria. I’m still mindblown to see her here.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

The show finally ended; I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to end a show quicker than tonight. All I wanted to do was apologize to Aria. My heart was eating me up about it. Yeah, sure I’m not happy that she’s with a guy like John (especially when I wish she was with me, instead) but all I really want for her is to be happy. And if John hurts her, I’d beat him up and pick up her broken pieces.

“Aria!” I screamed into the microphone. I saw the crowd turn back around from the exit and rush back to the stage in hopes that this was some sort of an encore.

“Aria! Don’t leave yet; I think we need to talk. Okay?”

“Alex, I think your note said enough. Don’t you?” With that, the entire room went silent. A girl in the slightly smaller crowed screamed something to me, but to be honest, I couldn’t hear anything but my heart breaking inside.

“If you could let me-”

“No, Alex. You made everything crystal clear. See you at your next homecoming show,” I watched as she stood up and left the venue with her brother and friend. I felt the pieces of my heart shatter even more. Defeated, I followed my bandmates off the stage.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

John’s POV

I didn’t feel right staying in Aria’s house once she left, so I did the same and retreated homeward. Before I returned home, I left her a note, asking her to call me so I could know that she was alright.

I need to tell her something important, but I don’t feel like being a jerk (example being Alex) and leaving it in a note. I figured face to face is what the girl deserves. I’m just hoping she calls me back soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

I don't usually do this, but please please please comment and/or subscribe? We love any sort of feedback from readers.

Thanks!
xx