A Newcastle Christmas!

Part One

Aido woke up to someone with a N.Mayo/N. London accent shouting through a megaphone. Who could this be, but Aoife (Who we will call Sfee)?

"Sfee," Aido groaned, "Sfee! What?"

Aido was about to pull off the bed covers like he always did when he woke up, but as Sfee was in the room, he decided that would not be the greatest idea he'd had.

"Sfee...could you just...go?" Aido asked. Sfee walked backwards slowly, "And shut the door!"

Aido then jumped out of his bed and started to put on his Christmas clothes. First he changed his underwear, then put on his favorite jeans which were faded and slightly ripped. He put on his Queen tee shirt which he wore every Christmas. It was his father's, but he got a little bit too chubby and gave it to Aido in the end. He put on some orange socks, which had pigs on them. Strangely enough, he got them as a Christmas present, last Christmas. He put on a pair of slippers to finish. He walked out of his room and tripped over Sfee. He tapped her on the head and walked down the stairs.

"Omigod, your accent!" Sfee said.

"You just can't get enough of it," Aido joked. He was a master of joking. He was full of jokes, "And holy Aidan Patrick Clark!"

"That is your name, Mr. Aidan. P. Clark."

"Yeah...that's the point."

"I'm Louise." Lou said.

"Nah, you're Lou." Mel said to Lou.

"I think Lou Tennant sounds good." Med said.

"How about Med Said? Or Med Hurley."

"Hatless Stump? Name the things we should be grateful for in life."

"How about..." Racho said, before getting interrupted.

"Patrick Stump!" Sfee was the person to interrupt.

"That's what I was going to say."

"I didn't say sleep though."

"Well, I'm responsible for how much sleep I get."

"Your sleeping patterns always confuse me."

"I know. And that's a good thing, right?"