Olive and Arrow

Arrow Nineteen

“I want your permission to marry your daughter.”

“Nicholas, I appreciate you asking for my permission but I’m not sure about it.” I groaned at his statement causing him to chuckle. “I know that you love her or claim to love her, But your both young..”

“Mr. Wilson, When I told your daughter forever I ment forever, I’m not having a child with her without being married to her first.” I fumed. He smiled and nodded his head.

“Forever’s a long time.” He added smiling still.

“I’m hoping.”

&& Olive && Arrow &&

“Mom, We need to figure out the perfect way to do this.” I groaned. We we’re finally one day away from finishing tour at home in Texas and I’d brought a ring and a house. Now I just needed a moment.

“She’s going to say yes, Your going to be happy and my grand baby will be beautiful.” She smiled kissing my forehead. I let out a laugh as Annie waddled into the venue. Colton and Yale by her sides. She’d become bigger, But I expected that for a woman who was eight months pregnant. We’d turned our tour into a world tour before doing one final show here in Texas. I’d brought the ring in London while I was walking with Kevin and my mother.

“I’m so nervous.” I moaned before walking over to Annie. She smiled and gave me a kiss before placing my hand on her stomach. I smiled feeling my child kick his or her mother. I kissed her lips again before man hugging both Yale and Colton. Lauren smiled hugging me also. With a smirk I picked up my pregnant soon to be fiancée and carried her towards the cat walk.

“Nicholas.” She giggled. I smiled and lent down to kiss her. She smiled and kissed me back. I took this chance and slipped the ring out of my pocket and onto her finger. I didn’t stop kissing her as she gasped.

“Mine.” I whispered pulling back and kissing her again.

“Yours, Defiantly yours.” I smiled as we shared a kiss again.

“So tour finishes tonight, We’re going back to our house then tomorrow your parents leave.” She pouted causing me to laugh. “I know baby, But Colton, Yale, Adrian and Emily are staying, Your parents are just going home to pack up your stuff then they’ll be back.” She smiled at this. “Then we’ll start planning the wedding and helping set up the baby room.” I smiled as she giggled. “I love you.”

“I love you two.” She smiled. I smiled as she looked down at the ring I’d brought her, She smiled and whispered out a soft. “It’s beautiful.” I nodded my head.

“Beautiful ring for a beautiful girl.” She smiled before kicking my butt.

“Go play for your fans.” I laughed before kissing her once more before running to play with my brothers and best-friends.

&& Olive && Arrow &&

So this is the house” I whispered as I unlocked the door. Annie gasped I led her inside. “Just for us.” I whispered. She smiled up at me.

“One month.” She whispered touching her stomach.

“One month babe.” I smiled once more.