Status: Back and ready to type

Let It Rain

Epilogue

It took me a while to get over the whole Ryan thing but the guys were true to their word and stuck with me every step of the way. His funeral was a few months ago but I couldn't bring myself to go. I mean, how awkward would it be to go to the funeral of someone you killed.

The Professor was right about me losing my ability to control the weather but I didn't lose my powers completely. I control water now. I can freeze it, heat it up, move it through the air, and I can still make it rain. I think it's better to have gotten this power because now I'm not dangerous. My powers don't have anything to do with my emotions so it's easier to control and since I'm not a psychopath I'm not going to be making any tidal waves. Another plus is that I got my dad's eyes back. I guess water benders all have blue eyes which makes me wonder if my dad had a little secret too.

Speaking of my dad, it turns out that he had left me and my brother quite a lot of money. I've got enough to go to any college for at least 5 years. Although if I keep my grades up I'm hoping to get a scholarship in English to become a journalist. Then I can use the money to pay for rent on my new apartment.

Once I had gotten out of the infirmary and figured out my powers, the Professor had got me my apartment seeing as I wasn't dangerous but still needed training. Work wasn't too happy about me missing so many days before I even started but they kept me on anyways and working in a coffee shop is surprisingly fun. The workers are hilarious and some of our regular's are really nice.

Something even more surprising is what happened at school. Since Tristen was gone the douche gang needed a new leader and the fact that they didn't have any respect for Josh made them pick Tim. This really pissed Josh off so he left the group and now he's stuck hanging out with the cheerleaders. He doesn't bother us anymore because he's too much of a pansy to take all of us on alone. The best part is that the douche gang aren't such douches with Tim in charge, they're actually nice for once. School's only downfall is the amount of work we all had to catch up on for not being there.

On a sadder note I got Oli to talk to me about that slip up and I felt awful for making him to tell me. To make up for it I've taken to calling him bro and being the best annoying little sister he never had. You should have seen how happy he looked when someone at school asked if we were brother and sister. It turned even bigger when I said yes.

Miles moved in with Quin and they couldn't be happier. Quin still loves the irony of how his parents are paying for him to live with his boyfriend when they couldn't even accept the fact that he was gay. I just have to remember to disinfect something before I sit down on it when I hang out there. You never know what those boys get up to when they are alone.

Currently Colby and I were huddled up on my couch watching the Nightmare Before Christmas. He had stayed over last night and we decided to just hang out today and relax.

I was singing along to Jack's Lament when I remembered that the plants on my balcony needed to be watered. I knew that if I didn't do it now then I would forget but I was really comfortable in Colby's arms and didn't want to move. I decided on the best of both worlds and just let it rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( it's over

I'd like to say one big thank you to everyone who has read/ commented/ and or subscribed to this story. This wouldn't have been finished with out you.

Please read my new story You showed me a sign but it pointed the wrong way if you haven't already. I would love to get some more readers for it.

thx
-ZC