Memories

Blood

There was no pause this time, just straight into it

* * *

It was all going so fast, wizzing past me. I could hear the trundle of the wheels, beneath me. I was pedalling, and it felt great! As if I owned the world. Riley was cycling beside me, but as she was a year old than me, she had no stabelisers on her bike! She grinned at me, her hair blowing in the wind. 'You can let go now daddy, I won't fall now, I know I won't' I called. 'Daddy? Daaaaaddy?' I was confused, it wasn't like my dad not to answer! I heard a distant voice behind me, saying 'I have! Ages ago! You can do it Maisy! Your a natural!' He sounded so proud of me, and I was proud of myself. Riley's Dad, Jake, was cheering, he was always the lively type. I felt so happy, and proud. I wonder how to work the breaks? I pulled them, both at the same time, way to sudenly, and my bike ground to ahalt. I didn't though, I flew right over the handle bars, and got a bleeding nose, as well as a tooth knocked out. Wow, how awful I felt, and it was my first day of primary school tomorrow...oops!
Oh, an dhere comes the bawlin, and then riley seeing the blood, and her bawling, nad the dads run over, and hold us tight, nad take us home to our mummys, to get cured from our fright.

Someone poepel think thats a bad memory, but i think its a good one. It shows that your loved, and cared for, and thats whats most important.
♠ ♠ ♠
ummmm...yeah, laugh all u want, at how awfu lit is, but i did tryy! :(