Said It All

Start Of Something Special

"Uhhh---Adrienne? Hey, it's Billie. Billie Joe. From the other night?"

"Hey! Yeah I remember who you are! Howa you?"

"I'm good. Great, actually! What's up with you?"
"Nothing much. Just been real busy catching up with my assignments."

"Oh yeah? What do you study again? I can't remember if you told me or not---"

"I did tell you but didn't think you'd remember! You were way too stoked from the show! I'm studying Sociology."

"Oh yeah? What's that like?"

"It's pretty neat. I like learning about different social cliques and agendas."

"Is that what you've been doing your assignments on?"

"Umm---not exactly. One of my classes at the minute is about human sexuality. So pretty much all of my work has been based around that."

"Hmmm---human sexuality eh? No wonder you asked about my seven inch the other night!"
"Oh god Billie Joe! You know I was talking about the record!"

"Hmmmhmmm---I'll bet that's what you want me to think! But enough about that, tell me more about this class of yours. Do you like, have to do practical work? Coz I'm pretty sure I'd be able to help you out with that!"

"Oh yeah---you and your seven inch will come real handy in that class."
"Well seven inches is a bit of a lie. I'm actually about three inches---"

"Oh---"

"Yeah---three inches---OFF THE FLOOR!"

"Wow---I'll bet you get a whole load of women with that kind of dirty talk."

"You better believe it Adie baby."

"So what are you doing wasting it all on me? There's hundreds of girls who'd appreciate your crap more than I do!"

"None of those girls asked for my number."

"Well I guess I'll have to grin and bear it then, won't I? You looking forward to tonight's show?"

"Sure am. Nothing in the world beats the feeling of playing my songs live."

"Nothing at all? You're clearly having sex wrong!"

"There you go again talking about sex! It's enough to make me think that you actually, really want me!"

"I'm sorry. I don't sleep with minors."

"Hey! Bitch! I'm nineteen!"

"Yeah---and I'm twenty one. I'm an official adult. Come back and have this conversation again with me when you've grown yourself a carpet."

"Oh Adie, baby---by the time I get finished with you, you'll be wishing that I had only been seven inches."

"Hey---I don't know if you can smell that at your end of the line---but there's something at this end that smells an awful lot like bull shit!"
"Fuck off. You going to be at tonight's show?"
"I think so. Why?"

"Coz I'ma prove to you how much of a man I am."

"Oh yeah? And how do you plan on doing that?"

"---I'm gonna get Mike to tell you!"

"You're crazy."

"You're beautiful."

"Stop it."

"You blushing?"

"You'll never know."

"I'll just have to say it to you again tonight and see what your reaction is."

"I'll bet you can't even remember what I look like!"

"Brown eyes. Black dreadlocks. Tattoo on your left arm."
"Oh---"

"If I didn't remember you, then why would I have called you?"

"Good point."

"So I'll see you tonight?"

"I guess so."

"Well I look forward to it. I gotta warm up now but I'll catch you later, yeah?"

"Sure thing Billie Joe."

"Bye Adie."

"Bye Billie."
♠ ♠ ♠
So---kinda shitty. But I don't care,I had fun writing this :) Thank you for taking the time to read it!