Status: Writer's block :( I will try to post a new chapter ASAP but it would also be nice if a few more people read the story and commented

The Bringers of the Night

In a world where everyone is of the Light or the Dark, conflict is inevitable. The only thing that drives people on is the fear of the Demons; the creatures who will Claim those whose lives are unworthy and damn them to an eternity as the Soulless.
The world is in a downward spiral; the humans are destroying it with their constant need for more technology and the Emperors are the only ones that have the power to change anything.
A war is brewing as the less powerful Light attempt to change the Dark's views and make the world a better place, but they will only get their way through war and bloodshed.

Lena, being a water elemental, can sense more about the war than most, and is becoming increasingly worried about the planet's environmental problems. Few people can see the damage that is being done to The East side of the world with the constant industrial building and technological advancing. She becomes so worried that she begins to see the Demons in her dreams, realising that she is never moving on in her life.
Thinking her fate is inevitable, she sets out to try and change things. There's nothing to lose in trying--until she meets a mysterious boy named Falcon and travels to the West, only to discover that Emperor Varisii, one of the few remaining Light Emperors, has been murdered.
  1. 1. Life
    An introduction to Lena's life and the dark world of Astravarius
  2. Nightmares
  3. Into the Night