Status: Just Started. Active =)

Love Me Hate Me

Well Hello

Heavens Point of View

heaven, scott, both

We finally got to LAX. Thank God! Don’t get me wrong I love to fly and all but the guy sitting next to me was always yelling into his phone… and he smelled like whiskey. It didn’t help that he was drunk either… or he would have had some sense to go to the bathroom and change. I’ve never been happier to be on the ground. But hey! What can you do? Anyways back to my story,.. me and Scott had just gotten off the plane and WOW! LA is gorgeous.. and really warm... thank god we were prepared… it’s October right now but it’s still really hot.. like 92 in Cali… it was like 41 in Mechanicsburg. People thought me and Scott looked crazy walking around in the airport in sleeves less shirts and shorts… but we just look like normal people here. Except that were paler than them… but that’s nothing the beach cant solve.. so right now me and Scott are walking into the airport trying to look for someone who is supposed to be picking us up…
“Hey Heaven” I turn around and see Scott looking at a man with a big limo and a sign that says “WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA SCOTT AND HEAVEN.”
“Do you think that’s for us?”
“Do you know anyone else with the name heaven that is coming to California?”
“No… but why would dad send us a limo?”
“Who cares.. he’s CEO.. he can do what ever he wants”

Scott and I walk over to the man in the suit…
“Hi.. I’m heaven and this is my brother Scott.. I guess your looking for us.”
“Yes I am miss.. I’m James… you driver. Your father sends his regardes.. Mr. Sheckler pulled him into a meeting last minute. So he sent me to come and get you from the airport…”
“Oh.. okay cool. Nice to meet you James.”
“Thank you.. Miss Costelo.. and Mr. Costelo.. I guess that you are a big fan of Mr. Shecker’s clothing line?”
“Yea..love it.. and Mr. Costelo is my dad.. please just call me Scott.”
“As you wish Scott.. now do you have anymore bags?”
“Yea.. just a few.”
“Well let’s go get them and then we can head over to your dad’s meeting. Sound good?”
“YUP”
We go down to luggage claim and wait to our bags.. their not to hard to find though.. since we were first class.. they were the first batch to come out… YAY! We grabbed our bags and headed back to the limo.. we put our bags in the back and headed towards the clothing head quarters. And wow can I say.. I was nervous for the first time in a long time….

->-> (Fast forward)

We finally came to a stop and me and Scott got out of the limo… and what we saw was this huge skyscraper with a big skateboard sign that said.. RYAN SHECKLER GEAR AND APPERAL inc.

“wow….”

“Yea…”

“This place is huge..”

“Maybe they have a skatepark in there..”

“How about 3”

“Are we ready to go in?”

“Sure”

The three of us walk in to the building… right when we walk in a women with dark red hair pulled up in a high pony tail walks towards us…

“Hi you must be Heaven and Scott… I’m Gretchen Sheckler.. Ryan’s Mom”

“Nice to meet you…”

“So how was your flight.?”

“Um… let’s just say I’m happier being here.”

“Oh.. got cha.. well then I guess if you don’t mind we can head upstairs to the board room… you can meet Ryan and my two other sons and see your dad.”

“Sounds good”

We head up the elevator to the 10th floor. When we get there we see a bunch of teenagers sitting in this big room with a tv playing Guitar hero.

“Hey kids!”

“Dad!”

We go over and hug our dad who is sitting at a table with another man…

“Guys.. I’d like you to meet Randy Sheckler… he’s Ryan’s Dad”

“Nice too meet you sir.”

“Nice to meet you too kids… as your dad has already told you… my name is Randy Sheckler and I’m ryan’s dad.. I’m also shane and kane’s dad…”

“ So.. now that we’ve all meet.. I think it would be good to introduce Heaven and Scott to the Gang”

“Yea… let’s go”

“Ready Kids?”

“Yes”

We walk over to the other side of the room where the kids we saw before were sitting.. two boys were playing guitar hero.. one with dirty blonde/brownish hair.. and one with spiky black hair…..

“Ryan, Tony…. Put the guitars down… we want you to meet someone.”

“In a minute mom…”

“Ryan Allen Sheckler… PUT THE GUITAR DOWN NOW.”

“Okay… okay.. look I put it down now what did you… wow”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!! comment and suscribe
~ashvan