Status: On Going

Confession I Love You You Stupid Dog

Return

“Wow I'm really back here.” I said aloud running out of my house. Looking around I saw a bunch of tan masculine colored teenage boys walking towards my house. Stopping at the road I turned around to the left and began heading up the cliff side. The cliff side lead me up to the drop off into the ocean. Hiking up the trail memories flooded my brain.
'A five ear old me sat in an empty room crying for my mother. My cousin barely older than me walking in. “Ally it will be alright.” Elizabeth whispered hugging me. “Are you wearing perfume?” I asked scrunching up my nose in disgust. “Of course not hun.” she said. “Okie dokie then.” I replied before running out of the house with her and to the cliff side drop. “What are we doing up here?” Elizabeth asked. “I want to sorta jump off but I need someone to keep my clothes for me?” I said “You want to what?” she asked in disbelief. “Oh no its not what I want to its what I'm going to do.: I replied stripping my clothes off and slipping out of my flip flops. Running to the edge I jumped off flipping and right before I landed I morphed and didn't know it. Swimming out of the ocean I noticed I was swimming with fours and not my hands. Looking down I saw paws and began to panic rushing out of the ocean I ran home and through the doggie door big enough for wolves.'
Smiling at the memory I noticed where exactly I was now standing. I was at the top of the cliff and guy voices were close behind me now. Stripping off my flip flops, shorts and tank I walked to the edge of the cliff. “Sam hurry some chicks about to jump” a deep smooth male voice said behind me. Backing up quiet a bit I took off in a running start to the edge. Hearing cries of don't and stop I giggled and jumped off the edge. Flipping and then curling into a ball and diving into the water I began cursing in my head repeatedly my bathing suit top had come undone cause it wasn't tight enough. I slipped off my bathing suit bottoms and morphed into my wolf form. Grabbing my clothes in my mouth I began leaving the water and ran into the woods by the ocean. I heard lots of male voices coming down the cliff side.
Rushing I morphed back into my human state and slipped my bikini back on. Leaning coolly against a tree on the outside I saw five males standing around looking in the water for something. “Dude can I have my clothes back now?” I asked pushing off of the tree. They all turned and stared at me in shock as I walked over to one that seemed very familiar and grabbed my clothes and shoes and began leaving. “Where are you going?” the smallest boy managed out. “Home I have a meeting with some people to get ready for” I said obviously walking away faster.
Jogging I began running home as I heard them following me to my house. Slamming and locking the door behind me, I sighed sliding down the door side. Two full grown wolves and four little puppies came into the room. “You okay?” Nala the mother of the wolves asked. “Yep just got chased home by local natives.” “So they don't remember you?” Kevin the father asked. “I don't know I got my clothes and left. Didn't wanna talk to them at the moment.” I replied. “Go get ready.” Nala said sighing loudly.
Hopping up off the floor I ran upstairs to my room quickly. Shedding all of my clothes I put on a black set of undergarments, black shorts, red tank, and red flip flops. I made sure my hair covered my tattoo on the back of my shoulder. “Yall coming?” I asked going to the door. “Not this time hun” Kevin said. “Aww I wanna go.” Liz the runt wolf pup said. “Can I?” I asked. “Just don't stay out to long with her.” Nala said giggling. “Okay we won't, love you guys. Later.” I said leaving the door with Liz tailing me.