"I'd Get Sleazy for Ron Weasley."

1/1

“Hey, why don’t we go to the Three Broomsticks Inn?” Suggested Ron.

“Why not?” Harry said. “I don’t know about you two, but I’ve been freezing to death all day.”

“Oh, shall we. I’ve finished all my studying and work,” Hermione said with a smile.

The trio set off to Hogsmeade. Even though it was a short distance from the school to the small community, the harsh snow and fierce winds made it a long and difficult journey. After walking for what felt like forever, the three of them finally made it to the small pub and walked through the door. They were instantly hit with sudden warmth and hospitality.

“Well this place sure is cozy,” Hermione remarked while taking off her scarf. Both Ron and Harry nodded their heads in silent agreement. The three teenagers silently made their way to an empty booth on the side of the pub and slid into the leather seats.

Madam Rosmerta slowly made her way to them and took their orders. All of them had ordered butter beer and before they knew it, all three of them had a large mug full of butter beer in front of them.

“Ah, I bet you liked that,” Harry said playfully to Ron.

“What?” Ron asked while taking a sip of the beer.

“Madam Rosmerta! Duh,” Harry said before breaking out into laughter that Hermione eventually joined.

Ron blushed a shade darker than his hair and all his freckles disappeared. “Yeah Harry, well why don’t you go snog with a blast ended skrewt? “

Harry’s face contorted into one of disgust. “As if. Why don’t you go snog with Fang?”

“Why don’t you snog with Professor Trelawney?”

“Go snog Madame Maxime!”

“Snog yourself!”

“That doesn’t even make any sense,” Harry said before busting out in laughter. “Ah Ron. You never fail to crack me up.”

Ron smiled. “These butterbeers taste fantastic. Don’t you think so?”

“Ah yeah. I wonder if you can get drunk off of these?”

“I doubt it,” Ron replied.

Before Harry could say anything, both boys were surprised to hear a fair amount of giggling. The obnoxious laughter was coming from Hermione!

“What the bloody hell!? What’s wrong with her Harry?”

“No clue. Maybe… nah.”

“What?”

“Well,” Harry said hesitantly. “Hermione might have got drunk off of it.”

Another batch of laughter came from Hermione.

“I think you’re right Harry,” Ron said incredulously. “She is drunk and she hasn’t even finished off the cup yet. Poor thing.”

“You have funny glasses Harry,” Hermione said in a shrilly voice.

Both boys laughed. They had never seen Hermione like this. “Ah,” Harry said after he had managed to stop laughing for a few seconds. “Maybe we should go back up to the castle before she says anything embarrassing.” Ron agreed.

Placing six Sickles on the table counter, both boys got off the their seats and stood up. Each one of them grabbed one of Hermione’s arms and gently stood her up. Swaying slightly on her feet, Hermione began hiccupping. Cautiously making their way out of the entrance, the three of them managed to help Hermione out to the sweeping cold.

“Ah,” Hermione said. “It’s very cold, isn’t it? I could make a snow angel she said,” she managed to get out of Harry and Ron’s grip and make a very drunk swirl. Giggling, she ran ahead of the boys. “I’d get sleazy for Ron Weasley!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Ron stopped dead in tracks and Harry stayed back beside him. “This never happened,” Ron said with his ears burning.

“It never happened,” Harry said while solemnly agreeing.

Grinning to himself, Ron was feeling secretly proud. He knew Hermione had always wanted him.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)