Longing for a Transformation

Chapter 1

"Megatron, I just don't get it!" A young human threw an energon coated piece of metal to the floor. Her face was flustered, the brown hair that covered half of her face sticking with the purple fluid.

"You do not need to get it, Thana." The warlord said, not wishing to elaborate. He was doing things this way for a reason, and the human would play her part obediently; whether she wanted to, or not. He sighed, setting himself in his throne, "Thana."

The girl looked up from the deceased Autobot she was dismantling, "Yes Lord Megatron?" The bot's energy source, its spark, was clutched in her hand, its color gone. Energon was flowing down her arms, coating almost every visible patch of skin; Megatron couldn't help but enjoy the idea of sending the fragile human into battle. He saved an image of the girl's face, an innocent questioning look, offset by the glowing vital fluid dripping down her cheeks.

"What is it that you wish to do?" He knew he wouldn't do as she would specify, but he didn't need her acting on her own- didn't need her endangering their mission.

"I think that we should just kill the brat, take the key, and locate the allspark!" As she spoke, Thana threw her arms in wild gestures, sending purple energon flying. "I mean why all this waiting? Why all this 'biding our time?'"

Megatron chuckled, "Human, do you truly believe the autobots will just ignore the death of their human; or the capture of the key?" Megatron saw the aggravation on his human's face; he knew why she wanted them to get the allspark so desperately. After all it had been he that promised to use the very thing to make her one of them. "Relax Thana, your time will come." The warlord stood, and patted his human on the head carefully as he walked by. Before the chamber door closed behind him, he said back to her, "Clean yourself up, you will be joining us today."

-----------------

"Why in world does that idiot keep you? You're nothing but a useless squishy!" Starscream's screechy voice rang out as he nudged Thana with his foot. "I could kill you right now if I wanted to!"

The tiny human scoffed, glaring up at the seeker, "Yeah right, we all know you want to kill me right now, after all, I am more important to Megatron than you are!" The seeker snarled at the girl as she stuck out her tongue. Nearby, Lugnut and Blitzwing stood watching the two argue. Random Blitzwing was, very loudly, cheering for the human; egging on the argument. Thana stepped toward the seeker, and with a spiteful laugh, finished what she had been saying, "The only reason you don't, is because you're too chicken to do it! You're terrified of having your aft kicked so you stand there and complain, but never do anything about it!"

With an animalistic growl, Starscream ripped her from the ground, gripping her tightly in his hand, "You brat!" He held her near his face, barring his fangs as he growled.

After the immediate shock, Thana growled in return, biting back a scream when Starscream tightened his hand, pressing his claws dangerously against her side. She was about to maneuver one of her hidden blades into the wirings of his hand when Blitzwing intervened, his icy personality speaking, "Starscream, I would suggest releasing Thana; I doubt you would care to face Lord Megatron on your actions."

In complete aggravation, the Seeker growled shrilly, "My actions? What about her actions?"

At that moment, Megatron stepped from the temporary Decepticon base, viewing the situation that was occurring between his underlings. He stopped, and decided to watch from the shadows of the base. Thana, taking the seeker's momentary distraction to her advantage, plunged her blade into a fold of Starscream's hand, severing wires and spilling energon. Starscream cried out in pain and shock, dropping the human.

Thana cussed as she fell, knowing that she would not survive uninjured- that is until Blitzwing caught her carefully in his hand. He held her close to his body when the injured seeker stepped towards him, glaring at the human in his hand.

"Step down Starscream," Megatron's voice commanded as he stepped into the commotion. Starscream turned to Megatron ready to complain about what had happened, but was cut off before he could speak. "There's no use lying Starscream, I saw what happened. You are lucky Thana was not injured." Megatron turned to Blitzwing, holding out a servo for his servant to hand him the girl, "Exceptional job, you two."

Blitzwing nodded, switching back to his random personality with an insane cackle, "Of course!"

Megatron held the human in his hand as he called, "Decepticons, transform and rise up!"

------------------

It was supposed to be a simple refueling mission, but the Decepticon warlord couldn't ignore his underlings' lust for chaos; especially with the Elite Guard on earth. He was watching from the sidelines, allowing his subjects to enjoy themselves.

The only autobots there at the moment were two of Optimus' bots, Bulkhead and Bumblebee, and one of the Elite Guard, Sentinel Prime. Megatron broke into laughter as the 'great leader' of the Elite Guard squad cowered in fear of his human. Thana hadn't even shown her skills yet and the glitch head was already terrified.

Starscream, Lugnut, and Blitzwing were busy terrorizing Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Without their elders, the two were clueless and defenseless against the ravenous Decepticons. Sentinel cried out, demanding that the two come to his rescue, only to be left to defend himself- against a creature that did not even meet his ankle.

"What's wrong Autobot? Terrified of a little, old, squishy like me?" Thana taunted, smirking up at the blue bot.

Sentinel blanched, then yelled, very unconvincingly, "O-of course I not, you little meat bag!" He then proceeded to activate his shield, tossing it at Thana. The girl laughed, simply out stepping the throw, before running at the large bot.

"Hey Blitzwing!" The summoned mech looked over, halting an ice attack on Bumblebee.

"Hmm?" He called, watching as the girl duck and swerved around Sentinel's feet. The huge grin on her face showing just how much fun she was having at Sentinel's expense.

"Mind giving me a lift?" Blitzwing, with his random personality in control, smiled, transformed into a jet and dove low to the ground. He skirted around Sentinel's feet, allowing the human to jump onto his open back. Quickly he flew upwards, keeping out of the Prime's reach as he swatted at them, screaming about keeping 'that nasty, acid spewing, organic away from him'. "Now Blitzy!" Thana squealed, laughing as she launched herself onto Sentinels shoulders.

Megatron smirked, knowing that she was going to do as he had taught her; look for a weakness, if there isn't one, make it. Sentinel flailed his arms wildly reaching blindly for the minuscule human. Said human was clinging to the back of his neck, working on forcing a blade between two blue plates of armor. Succeeding, Thana smirked, and then kicked the blade deep into the folds of armor as she back flipped off of Sentinel.

As Sentinel roared in the pain of a pierced energon line, Blitzwing swooped under the falling human, collecting her in his open cockpit. Suddenly an open comm. transmission crackled through the Decepticon fighters, "Return to base, Decepticons, we are finished here."
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured I'd brief you on a bit of inside info on the story; The story takes place approximately around the time period of the second season, but the time line in the story is much more spread out. Most events that will appear in the story will be spread apart by a easy couple of weeks. I hope you like it so far! Please comment!