Longing for a Transformation

Chapter 2

“Lord Megatron?” The young human asked, fiddling with an artificially supported spark.

Megatron glanced over at her from the screen he had been watching, “Hmm? What is it, Thana?” She was acting unusual, her normal Cybertronian wildcat of a personality was nowhere to be found- instead he saw a shy, bashful, even embarrassed, little girl. He also had no idea why she would be acting like so.

The girl looked down, avoiding his gaze as she tinkered blindly with the spark, “I was just wondering when I would, um, n-never mind...” Her face was flushed as her voice faded out.

Megatron watched, puzzled as she shook her head, now mumbling to herself, “You should know you’re not getting off that easy Thana. Now, what were you mumbling about?” The warlord had turned his entire body away from the screen, giving the human his undivided attention. She flinched, turning her back on him, holding her head low. Megatron sighed; she was certainly upset about something. “Come here, organic,” Though his words were a command, his voice was soft, coaxing. When the girl didn’t move he repeated himself, “Thana…”

The human sighed, pushing herself off the ground and walking with her head low, over to Megatron. She was the image of submission as she stood at his feet, head down, and her muscles tense as she shook slightly. Megaton reached a hand down, allowing her to climb grudgingly into his palm. Carefully the Decepticon leader brought her into his lap, “Why are you acting so strangely, wildcat?” He questioned softly, running a finger over her back. Thana whimpered quietly, turning her head away from him at the use of her nickname.

“It’s stupid…” she mumbled under her breath, scowling at the ground, clearly angry at herself.

Cautiously, Megatron lifted her chin, making her meet his eyes, “Thana, speak, what were you asking about?”

Thana growled, closing her eyes tightly as she spoke, “It’s a stupid question. I have no place to ask it of you, I should wait, it is not important.” Getting slightly frustrated, Megatron lightly jerked her chin, commanding her to speak. When she did the words came out in a frightened rush, “I-I was wondering when I would be marked, like, become one of you. Not with the allspark though, I know that will take a while, I just mean, when I will receive my brand. I apologize Lord Megatron, I know I have no place-“

She was cut off when Megatron busted into laughter, his entire body shaking with it as he threw his head back. Once the laughter ebbed away, the warlord spoke, “Your mark? That is what this is about?” He laughed once more, before grinning at the confused and blushing human sitting on his leg, “I don’t see why you were so embarrassed child, we can have you marked easily, I just never took you as one to mar your human body.”

Quickly, the embarrassment faded from her face, to be replaced with a determined loyalty, “If I were to have the Decepticon mark on my body, I would be far from marred- I would be proud of my status! I would wear it openly, and show it to those who oppose us!” Her voice was strong as she spoke, never stuttering or pausing to rethink her decision.

Megatron smirked, proud of his creation, for that was what she was to be; his, both in body, mind, and soul.

---------------

Thana bit back another scream as she buried her face as far as could into Megatron’s neck; his holoform’s neck that is. Her hands were balled into fists, clenched tightly in the fabric of his jacket, as he held her as still as he could. Her shirt and jacket lay off to the side as his mechanical body worked delicately and precisely on her shoulder. His fellow Decepticons watched as the small tool he held in his hand burned and colored her pale skin.

He had warned her that this would hurt, told her he could have a human tattoo it onto her skin, but she had insisted. She said that as a Decepticon she could never take the easy way out, especially when it came to pain. If the others had dealt with the pain, so would she. Megatron had brought up the clear differences in what her body and the body of a transformer could take, yet she had been resilient; and now, she was fighting to stay strong.

Megatron was impressed, she was doing surprisingly well. The process of marking her had to be changed from that of marking a bot. Branding her could have ending badly, there was no guarantee that the burn would come out nicely, and it also ran the chance of infection. Instead, he was using a small laser scalpel to burn the lines into her skin, cauterize the following wounds, and then color the scar tissue.

She’d just recently started screaming, seeing as he had set on filling in the Decepticon symbol, and had widened the radius of the laser. Still, she was not complaining, if anything, she was more in control of herself than the Constucticons. They’d cried out and squealed in pain like feral beasts; Thana was at least attempting to silence herself.

“Finished,” Megaton stopped the laser, pulling it away from the girls back to admire his work. The Decepticon emblem was displayed vibrantly on her right shoulder blade, standing out against her pale skin. Thana was panting as she fell against his holoform, her eyes watering despite her tries to stop them. Soft mewls and groans passed her lips as she rested in his arms. The branding had taken a lot out of her, and she was ready to pass out. But before he could grab her in his hand, she pushed herself up off the ground, and strode over to where Starscream stood. Her body was trembling, but she held her head high, not showing her exhaustion, nor any embarrassment at having her upper body exposed.

The human stopped at Starscream’s feet, glowering up at the seeker, “I truly am one of you now, you aft. I’m not just any human, so go blow it out your actuator!” Starscream gaped at the girl as she turned away from him smugly. She didn’t make it five steps though, before she fainted, narrowly avoiding hitting the ground as Blitzwing caught her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated~