Longing for a Transformation

Chapter 3

“Thana,” Megatron growled, nudging the sleeping girl. He’d stopped recharging in order to clean her wounds and now she wouldn’t get up. Thana turned over flailing a hand at him as she groaned. That was it, “Organic, get up this minute, or I will let Starscream have his way with you.”

Thana sat up quickly, her eyes wide, “You wouldn’t!” She gaped at the silver mech, arms holding her off of the mattress.

Megatron smirked, “Who knows, you got up. Maybe I’ll do so next time you refuse to awaken.” With that he stood, walking away, leaving the young human to glare after him. Thana threw the blankets aside, jumping off the bed with a groan. Her middle was wrapped in bandages, as was her forehead; she’d nearly gotten caught by one of the autobots, the cyber ninja. Luckily, she’d been stealing some new technology from the Sumdac warehouses and had taken a type of electric prod. When he’d tried to put stasis cuffs on her, she’d extended the rod and sent a jolt of electricity into his chassis, near his spark, forcing him into stasis. Then, being the delinquent she was, she’d searched him for any weapons, and took his shuriken. When she’d arrived back at base, covered in blood and hauling more weapons than she could carry, to say there was a bit of chaos was an understatement.

About a week had passed and her wounds were mainly healed, but they still had to be cleaned and bandaged regularly. Thana sat on the edge of Megatron’s recharge berth, allowing his holoform to finish wrapping her chest, “Thank you Lord Megatron.”

It still surprised him that she could go from being ruthless and dangerous one second, to quiet and shy another. But he had to say, he would not doubt that as a bot she would be a triple changer like Blitzwing; she did seem unstable at some points, “No troubles, Thana, it needed to be done.” As he secured the bandages, he shut off the holoform. Megatron reached forward, and wrapped a hand around the girl, but nearly released her when she let out a strangled noise. “Human?” He asked carefully, worried about her, he knew she’d broken a rib in the fight, but there hadn’t been much they were able to do for it.

Thana scowled, then looked up at Megatron, hiding a grimace as she spoke, “Uh, I can walk my lord, there is no reason for you to leave your berth.” The silver mech sighed, setting the girl on the ground; she was so stubborn. He watched as she attempted to make it to the door that separated their chambers; she was clearly in pain, her walk was offset and his audio receptors could pick up her silenced groans of pain. She’d almost made it to the door when tripped over her own foot, cursing as she went. Thana let out a soft cry, smothering it with her hand across her mouth, attempting to get to her feet once more, but failing.

Shaking his head, Megatron walked over to the girl, and lifted her cautiously into his hand, “Stupid girl.” As he cradled her in his palm, Thana glared into her lap, feeling weak and useless. Used to Thana’s self loathing, Megatron made her look at him using the thumb of the hand he held her in, “There is no need to feel so ashamed of yourself, organic. You have been injured, and it would be foolish to expect you to perform normally. You’re lucky the wounds you sustained weren’t fatal. Stop pouting, silly human.”

Thana went to argue, but stopped, too tired and pained to even think of a statement that made sense. Megatron chuckled, turning back to his berth, taking the human with him. Thana blushed, stammering as she spoke, “L-lord M-Megatron, uh-“

Another chuckle from the mech cut her off, “You will stay here for recharge tonight, Thana.”

-----------------

“Too slow, Thana. Again, faster.” Blitzwing’s calm but commanding voice echoed in the training area of the base, chastising Thana as he conditioned her. The girl sped at him, darting back and forth in a zigzag pattern, before activating the amour she’d been outfitted with. Thana jumped, a flexible and extendible metal connecting her arms and torso as she activated the thrusters hooked to her back.

She glided to a nearby tree, landing momentarily on a branch before flipping onto Blitzwing’s following arm. Once again she activated her thrusters, skimming the metal of his body as she moved toward his neck. As she reached his shoulders, she shut off the thrusters, extending metal spikes from the guards on her forearms, pressing them lightly against the metal of his neck. “Yes! Got you!” the girl panted with a triumphant laugh.

“Nein,” Suddenly, Blitzwing grabbed the girl, pinning her to the ground roughly with his hand. He chuckled softly at her confused and aggravated expression, “Thana, you were instructed to injure me, not execute mock battle. If I were to follow the same instructions, you would be offline ten times over.”

Thana growled, “What if I sever a main energon line or something? I could fatally wound you!” Despite her normal disdain for others and love for fighting, it was clear that she cared for the other ‘cons.

Blitzwing shook his head, placing her back on her feet, “Once more.”

-----------------

“H-hey relax! We’re not going to hurt you, so chill!” The yellow bot yelled, cautiously attempting to get near the struggling girl. Bumblebee reached out, pulling his hand back with a yelp as the restrained human snapped at it.

“Stuff it Autobot!” The human growled, thrashing around under a large silver hand.

Bulkhead was clearly worried over the girl under his hand as she fought to escape. “Please hold still, you’re going to hurt yourself if you don’t,” he pleaded.

The brown haired girl scoffed, glaring up at the large bot, a fiery hatred burning in her hazel eyes, “Like I care if I hurt myself! Let go you slagger!”

The human continued to fight and yell until a deep yet kind voice interrupted her, “Please do hold still…” A blue and red bot entered, followed by two other mech’s barring the Autobot symbol, leaving his sentence open for the girl to give her name.

Instead, when she went silent one of the accompanying bots, the cyber ninja, spoke, “Her name seems to be Thana, I can’t find a last name, but the security files say that she is approximately age 17, standing around 5’7’’, and in the weight range of 120 through 140 lbs.”

The prime sighed, “I was aware of that, I was hoping she would answer herself.” Optimus turned to the girl again, kneeling to her level, “Thana, please stop struggling, you are injured and it needs to be seen to.” He tried to keep his voice calm and coaxing as he spoke to the girl, wary of her thrashing body.

“Hell no! You’re the ones who injured me in the first place! Why would I tr-“ Thana cut herself off with a gasp, curling into the ground. A grimace was spread over her face as she clenched her teeth, closing her eyes in pain.

“Thana-“

“Silence Autobot!” she growled, tears trailing down her cheeks, “You will not touch me! Damn it, Release me!” The human was obviously in a great amount of pain, her voice straining as she choked back sobs. Optimus himself hadn’t had the chance to see her wounds, but that he was aware of, the girl had gotten caught in the cross fire of the fight, and had been pierced by a shot from Starscream’s null rays.

Quietly Optimus waved away Bulkhead's restraining hand, hoping the girl’s injuries only severe enough to keep her floored. He had to act quickly when she bolted to her feet, readying herself to run. His first reaction was to grab her, his hand catching her around the waist. Thana screamed as the prime’s hand clenched around her aching middle. She knew she’d been hit by Starscream’s null ray, and she was thankful; if it had been anyone else’s weapons she’d most likely be out cold from the intense pain, if not dead.

Shocked, Optimus released her, shouting a quick order for all possible exits to be sealed. He couldn’t let her escape, but he didn’t want her hurt any worse than she already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say, but I hope you enjoyed!