Will You Bury Me?

Nothing Makes Us So Lonely As Our Secrets

I am a skip in the greatest record, a scratch on your favorite CD. I'm that little thing you try your best to ignore, the tiny aspect that dulls the entire composition. I'm your freak, geek, loser, weirdo. I'm a pain to your eyes, a burden to your mind. I'm what nobody wants me to be. I'm a disappointment, a failure, my expectations are so low I had to dig a grave for them. I'm every name you've ever forgotten, every face you didn't care to remember. I'm the ash on your cigarette, the weeds in your garden. I'm the monotone to your liveliness, the death to every party. I'm the outcast and the exiled.
So, dig me a hole, and push me inside. A bullet to the head, you wish me dead. I'm a headache, every sentence stuttered through my lips is like grenade to your hearing. lock me up, hide the key, no one deserves the punishment that is me. I'm a lull, a nobody, and yet everybody hates me. With a look that screams "Please die" this feeling is no surprise. So bury me under your words, all your hate. I'm just a waste, undeserving of the air I breath. So just put me out of my misery.
♠ ♠ ♠
What the hell was that? I don't know, but there you go... have fun.