Sentenced by My Blue-Eyed Lover

Balancing Black and White

*Eight Months Later…*

“You look beautiful honey,” my mom said holding Ava and taking a good look at me. I smiled and whirled around in my dress to show it off.

“I can’t believe you got your figure back so quickly,” said Ally as she stuck some last minute pins in my hair.

“Plus she has those gorgeous boobs now,” Cat commented from a chair.

“Cat! Be polite,” Ally hissed giving my mom a side glance. I just chuckled at the sight of the two sisters arguing.

“Well what? She does. What she doesn’t have is taste in dresses,” Cat said pointing at the lilac dress she was wearing. “I mean come on. The dress is way too light and way too long!” She explained standing up. I raised my eyebrow at her, the dress came to just above the knee. A good style for my bridesmaids but still appropriate for a wedding.

“Shut up Cat. This is Alana’s day,” Ally said. “It’s her wedding not yours.” I smiled widely as I heard those words. I still couldn’t believe the big day was finally here. I still remember the moment that Billy had asked me to marry him. It had been about a month since Ava’s birth and my moving back into his house permanently. It was nothing extravagant or extremely romantic, that wasn’t what Billy was like. Instead it had been a quiet and intimate moment when the sun had just risen. I had been trying to get Ava to fall asleep for at least another hour when he had entered the room behind me. He had stood there leaning against the doorway with that look in his eyes that I loved so such. It held happiness, content, and most of all love. He had asked me right then, getting on his knees and presenting me with a small red diamond ring.

We didn’t want a long engagement so we had planned everything quickly and for a small ceremony. The wedding was taking place in the back yard of my parent’s house with about thirty guests and the dinner would be served outside in the beautiful April weather.

“So how do I look?” I asked. I was wearing a white gown that hugged my curves at the bodice that then widened at my waist into a long flowing skirt. There was a subtle white flower and knot on my right hip and a delicately laced see-through coat that had flowers stitched on. I was back to wearing high heels, a fact that greatly excited me. Today I had on a pair of white heels with fake diamonds and pearls on the straps. My thick black hair was pulled tightly back into a bun. There was no veil as I refused to wear one, I wanted to see Billy clearly when I walked down the aisle--not through a screen. I had on very natural eye shadow and a lip gloss that brought out the fullness of my lips.

“You look like an angel,” said Cat.

“You have a glow about you,” my mom commented. My daughter seemed to agree because she waved the hand that wasn’t clutched around her green elephant in the air with a gurgle of joy.

“I’ll take that as confirmation,” I said happily lifting Ava from my mom’s arms. I couldn’t believe how fast she was growing! It seemed like just yesterday Doctor Collins had placed her in my arms. Ava was wearing a lilac dress with cute ruffles at the bottom for the occasion. A purple ribbon in her black hair and little white shoes finished off the outfit. As much as I had tried to make her leave the elephant stuffed animal at home she had refused. Ava was never very far from that green elephant. “How are you sweetheart?” I said smiling down at her. Every time I looked into her eyes it was a stark reminder of Billy. She ran her hand down my cheek and smiled as she stuffed the elephant’s trunk in her mouth. We all laughed at the sigh of her baby antics and then looked up when my dad entered my room.

“Alana it’s tim---my god! You look stunning,” my father said moving towards me. I grinned before handing Ava back to my mother. All three women exited the room to give us a moment.

“Thank you,” I said blushing as I hugged my father.

“I’m so proud of you Alana,” my dad said. “You’ve grown into a strong and caring woman. Billy is a lucky man to have you.”

“I’m lucky to have him too,” I said as we drew apart and I wiped away a tear of joy. My father and Billy had made real progress over the last few months. It was hard and slow going but the fact that they tried made my heart swell with hope. Maybe one day they would put it all behind them.

“Are you ready? It’s time,” he said. I nodded my head as he wrapped my arm around his. We went down the stairs and walked out the backyard as the music started. I took in a few things at once. The first was the beautiful decoration that I know my mom and the girls had put a lot of time into. The benches were all white and had flowers on the back of them. There were pearls sprung up along with white roses and lilacs around the yard. There was a white carp for me to walk to the alter on and it was sprinkled with white rose petals. A small gazebo was painted in creamy white and held the priest and Billy. The second thing I noticed was the people gathered for the ceremony. There was all of Billy’s gang along with Carl from Billy’s side of the family. From mine there were my parents, Luc, and some other close relatives. I could see Heco in the crowd fidgeting in his suit and Bodie tugging at his tie. I was proud that they felt this day was special enough to dress up, I knew that they did not do this often. What was so special about this scene was that they were all mingling with each other, there was no separation. My two families had morphed together to become one. But the one thing that drew my attention was the love of my life up at the alter waiting for me. Billy stood tall beside the priest, dwarfing the poor man by his shear length and broad shoulders. Billy was wearing black dress pants and a dressy black shirt. His tattoos could be seen displayed on his neck along with some on his throat as his shirt had a few buttons open. His usual sliver cross was around his neck. For most people he was underdressed for his wedding but to me he looked perfect. I could never have pictured him in a tux, this was who he was, a gang lord and ruler of half the town. He looked beautiful and God-like as he watched me intently. Billy’s blue eyes had my knees going weak and me falling under his spell in no time. It was amazing how much he still affected me. As I reached his side my father gave me a kiss on the cheek before handing me over to Billy’s care. I curled my fingers over his powerful fingers.

“You look beautiful,” Billy whispered as the priest began to talk. I smiled in answer and felt warmth immerse my heart. The ceremony was a blur, my eyes were fastened on Billy the whole time. I couldn’t look away from his icy eyes and the way his lips moved when he pledged himself to me. I did everything that was required of me and when the silver ring pronouncing me as Billy’s wife was slipped over my fingers I swore that I smiled so brightly that I would have blinded the sun.

“…I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride,” the priest said. Billy smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged me to him. He leaned down and kissed me. My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him close to me, wanting to feel every inch of his body. I heard whistles and hollering from the crowd as we broke apart. I laughed at the pure joy of the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why is everything so god damn white?” commented Dog. We had moved all the benches away and instead there were now tables everywhere. We were in the middle of dinner and there was much laughter and joking around from the different tables. “Can’t there be some black or something?”

“Black is for a funeral you idiot,” Ally said as she snuggled close to Carl.

“Still, it must be uncomfortable for you Bodie with all the white,” mocked Spink.

“Haha, go fuck yourself man,” said Bodie.

“You guys are suppose to behave tonight,” I said holding Billy’s hands as we ate. This time it wasn’t under the table but on top for everyone to see. I kept looking down at my wedding ring and smiling. I was official Mrs. Darley and this time it was forever.

“We are,” said Heco who was trying to get a clam open. “How the fuck do you open this thing?”

“Honey your doing it all wrong,” said Cat as she reached over. Unfortunately she didn’t get there in time and Heco managed to open it but the clam went flying in the air before hitting my grandfather in the head.

“Shit!” Heco cried hitting his head in embarrassment. “Why the fuck does this always happen to me?”

“God hates you,” Baggy chuckled.

“It’s punishment for always being high,” Jamie put in as the rest of the table laughed. I smiled at the sight of everyone so happy and I looked over at Billy who had Ava in his arms. I swear that man couldn’t leave her alone for two seconds. If she wasn’t my daughter and I didn’t know Billy loved me I would be seriously jealous. Ava was enjoying herself as much as everyone. She was sitting contently in her father’s laps and had all the people coming to congratulate Billy and I fawning over her in no time. Ava certainly had a talent for making everyone fall in love with her. Billy had rolled up his sleeves so I ran my fingers up and down the smooth and powerful arm, marveling at the skill in which the tattoos were drawn. I still couldn’t believe that Billy had made them.

“When are you going to cut the cake?” asked Luc when everyone was done with dinner.

“Yeah I’m hungry,” said Baggy.
“So did you guys go with the vanilla or chocolate?” asked Bodie.

“Chocolate,” I answered with a mischievous smile. It had taken a bit of…shall we call it persuasion, to get Billy to agree with me.

“Yes!” said Ally.

“At least it’s something that’s not white, right Bodie?” said Dog elbowing him.

“Fuck you man,” said Bodie wagging his finger. “You guys are so lucky that I promised to be good tonight.”

“Hold Ava Bodie,” Billy said getting up.

“I can’t dawg,” Bodie said shaking his hands.

“It’s easy just support her head,” Billy instructed.

“Can’t someone else take her? I feel like I might break her,” Bodie said as he stared at the little girl he held awkwardly in his hands.

“You’re the only one she actually behaves with,” I said following Billy to the cake.

“I guess someone likes black chocolate,” snickered Baggy.

“One more pip out of any of you and you’ll find yourself without a tongue,” Bodie warned as Ava cried in delight and clapped her hands. I chuckled as I took Billy’s outstretched hands and we headed to the cake. It wasn’t monstrous but baked by my cookaholic mother. It was three levels with white frosting and beautifully sculpted purple flowers. My dad took pictures like he had been doing all evening as we cut the cake together and then stuffed it into each other’s faces. It was fun, especially when I licked off the frosting on Billy’s nose. We ate the delicious cake and soon it was dancing time.

“Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Darley,” cried Carl from the stage. He was our entertainment for the night and as a huge celebrity with millions of albums sold it was quiet an honor to have him sing at our wedding. Billy took my right hand in his and then wrapped his muscular arms around my waist as he glided me around the dance floor in time to the music.

“I never knew you could dance,” I said smiling as I laid my head against his chest.

“There’s a lot of things that you still don’t know about me,” Billy replied.

“Luckily I’ll have forever to figure you out my husband,” I said liking the feel of calling him that.

“Yes you do my wife. All eternity,” he said twirling me around gently. I love the way it sounded on his lips, it made me feel like I was his and he was mine.

The song ended and Carl came back on, “And now the customary father daughter dance. Mr. Hume if you would.” Billy let me go as my father took his place. I smiled for yet the thousandth time that day. I really had to stop doing that, I just couldn’t.

“Is your wedding just how you imagined it?” my dad asked as we moved about the dance floor slowly.

“It’s more,” I said glancing at Billy and sharing a look with him.

“I’m truly happy for you Alana,” my dad said, a small smile on his lips. “I can’t believe my little girl is all grown up.”

“I’m still your baby girl,” I told him, giving him a peck on the checks. “I’ll always love you daddy.”

“I'll always love you too,” my dad said. When the song died down Billy came back to take his place beside me as Carl changed it up and started to play something that we could really dance to. The dance floor was crowded in a matter of minutes as we all jammed to Carl’s beats. It was around Twelve when we decided that it was time to wrap things up. Ava was fast asleep in my mother’s arms and I was getting tired and impatient to have Billy alone.

“Alright everyone. It’s getting late and close to the end of this wonderful day. To finish things off I would like to ask Alana to come sit in the chair stratigically located on the dance floor for the removing of the garter. As for the men out there, please gather round,” Carl said on the microphone. I did as I was instructed and settled down in the chair as Billy knelt in front of me. He had the biggest smirk on his face and I blushed as I realized that my parent were going to be watching.

“You better not do anything to make me moan,” I hissed at Billy as he lifted my dress up a bit.

“I’ll try my hardest,” he said with a wicked sparkle in his eyes. I felt his hands on my legs and I almost jumped up when I felt his teeth gently nibble my leg as he pulled the garter down with his teeth. He stopped a few times to trial kisses down my inner thigh and lick my silky skin. I had to resist hard not to throw my head back in ecstasy and moan out loud. Billy finally stood up with the garter in his hands. I felt like my skin was flushed and like I had just came out of an oven. Billy throw it in the crowd of men and when they all parted it was to find Bodie holding the white lace garter.

“Who the hell would want you?” goaded Baggy.

“That’s fucking it!” Bodie cried as he chased Baggy around the yard.

“Okay then. Ignore the buffoons running around and let me have the ladies gather on the dance floor for the tossing of the bokay,” Carl announced. I stood and smoothed done my gown as Luc passed me my flowers. “Alright now. Let the best woman win. Don’t kill each other and most importantly don’t let Ally catch the bokay.”

“Hey,” Ally cried as everyone else laughed.

“Ready girls,” I called turning around.

“Ready,” they said. I tossed the flowers over my head and quickly turned around to see who would catch it. The girls all concentrated on the flowers like a hunter targeted it’s prey while the men held their collective breaths.

“I got it!” screamed Cat in joy as she held the flowers up.

“Jesus help me,” I heard Heco say as the guys patted his back in support.

“Good luck man,” said Jamie. The girls were crowding around Cat and talking in excited tones.

“She’s going to be on your ass about this until you ask her,” Dog said sympathetically. Billy strolled over to me and snaked his arms around my waist as we watched poor Heco.

“Maybe the drugs will kill me and I won’t have to do it,” Heco said brightly.

“You can only hope man,” replied Spink. “You can only hope.”

“I’m sorry to say that the evening is at an end,” Carl said. “The bride and groom would like to thank each of you for coming. Please help me in congratulating Mr. and Mrs. Darley one last time.” Our friends and family all yelled their congratulations and warm wishes as they began to file home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived home around two in the morning. I had wanted to help my mom clean up the backyard but she had insisted that I go home. I opened the front door, carrying my sleeping daughter and went to put her to bed while Billy brought in all the wedding presents. I had a small problem getting through the door with my wedding dress still on but I finally got through. I changed Ava into her pajamas and laid her in her cradle. I wrapped the covers securely around her and the green elephant. I pushed back some of her soft black hair and kissed her plump cheek.

“Good night honey,” I whispered. Ava make a small sound in the back of her throat in response. I smiled and turned on the monitor so that if she woke up Billy and I would hear. I went back into the living room to find Billy brining in the last of the wedding presents. He looked so sexy with only the light of the lamp falling over him. I smiled at the thought that I would have him for two days to myself, I had taken off of work and Billy had promised that there would be no work for him.

“All there?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said straightening up. “Should we open them now?”

“I was thinking about doing something else,” I said seductively as I smiled and turned into the bedroom. I laughed as I heard Billy jump over the presents and sprint into the room.

“Could you help me out of this dress?” I asked turning to present him my back. He did as I asked, working swiftly to get me undressed. I let out a little shriek as Billy pulled me onto the bed. I landed on my back with Billy’s pleasant weight on top of me. I pulled his head to mine and marveled at the feel of his lips. My heart started to race as I tugged his shirt off and felt the hardness of his ads on the soft plains of my flat stomach.

“This is nice,” Billy said referring to my black French lace bra and matching underwear. He ran his lips along the top of my bra while his hand traced the line of my panty.

“It’s all about balance,” I said trying not to moan as Billy sucked my spot on my neck. “You had to endure a lot of white today and I wanted you to have some black.”

“You are such a thoughtful wife,” he chuckled. I pushed him onto his back and straddle him.

“I love you my husband,” I whispered into his ears as I let my fingers run along his hard and muscular body.

“I love you my wife,” he said grabbing my waist. “Now fucking make love to me.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head was resting on Billy’s shoulder and I was running my fingers lightly over his abdomen after our passionate lovemaking. It had truly been on of the best sex I’d every had.

“Billy are you awake?” I asked.

“Yes,” he responded without even opening his eyes.

“Do you think that you will keep the promise that you made to God?” I asked snuggling closer to his warm body. “Since you’re not religious and all.”

“Don’t worry about that Alana,” Billy said unfolding his arms that had been behind his head and putting them around me. “I’ll always be faithful to you. Besides, I don’t need God to make it true. I vow before you and on our child that I will always love and treasure you. Alana you are my life. You and Ava.”

I beamed, “You and Ava are my life.” We kissed passionately and were about to go for round two when the phone rang.

“Fuck,” Billy swore as he flipped over and reached for his phone. I moved away from him a bit and cover myself with the blanket as Billy answered--more like growled--his phone. “This better be a good fucking reason Bodie.” As Billy listened to Bodie talk I smirked as I saw my nail marks on Billy’s gorgeous back. It had been pretty fiery sex and I couldn’t help feeling that they were marks that made him mine. “Fine. I’m fucking coming.” Billy snapped his phone angrily and threw the covers off him.

“What is it?” I asked as Billy began pulling on his pants.

“Those faggots can’t do anything if I’m not holding their fucking hands,” Billy muttered to himself. I climbed out of bed and threw on one of Billy’s black t-shirts before handing him his boots. Billy took them from my hands and put them on. “I’m sorry babe. I know that this wasn’t part of the plan---.”

“It’s okay,” I said, he looked up at me, drawing another of his shirts over is head.

“Really?” he asked as he grabbed his gun from the nightstand and his coat.

“Yeah. This is who you are along with being a husband and father,” I said slipping my arms around his waist. “I love you. Be careful.”

“Don’t worry about me,” he grinned giving me a long kiss before leaving. I wondered into Ava’s room and sat on the rocking chair looking at my sleeping baby as I thought. I knew that being married to Billy was going to be tough as well as wonderful. I would have to deal with drugs, guns, parties, late nights, and swearing. But I would also have a huge family, friends, safety, a beautiful daughter, and Billy. It was all about enjoying the good and getting through the bad. It was about balancing the black in life with the white.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you love it:D
It is the end guys! Might do a sequel but not sure yet.