Status: School has started. The updates of the story with be slower, but do keep up with us!

Phantasmagoria

Torn between family and whether or not they belong to such a thing. Hitting heads against walls over the decisions that may make or break the life dreamed of. Aching for a love lost within time and lost within the dream itself of ever being found. Through the help of a looking glass, the answers become more and more clear to Odessa Brontë, the mystery unclouding itself at a price that she pays dearly for: her heart. Swept off her feet and whisked away from her problems in her modern life, she finds herself stuck in a Victorian England; there for good and on her very own, making her own decisions for once. Just as she finds herself in this strange world she's fallen into and it feels as if her life is back in the equilibrium state she had only dreamed of, pain rears its head and plucks and plays its melodies with the strings of the hearts she's intertwined with. Leaving her with nothing but returning back to her own life in her own time confused, lost, and distrought, Odessa finds her way back through life, never once forgetting the moments shared and adventures had that not only had taught her how to live her life, but opened her up and allowed her to bloom and blossom.
  1. Prologue
  2. Dawning
    Chapter I
  3. Punter
    Chapter II
  4. Revelation
    Chapter III