The Prophecy

Chapter two

My head hurt and I could feel myself lying on something soft. I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids felt to heavy to let them open. I thought back and tried to remember what happened. Blurry memories surfaced. Jack, music, dancing and then I remembered my drink but I couldn’t remember anything after that stupid martini. But slowly a face began to show in my head. Then it all came back, too quickly. My head ached badly like it was to explode. There was a guy, we danced and then nothing. My head couldn’t put a name to his face as it hurt too much. I tried to open my eyes again, this time a small lit opened and I saw weak light. There was a window and because of the light through the red curtains I could tell it was morning. Then my eyes opened all the way. I was lying on a couch in what I presumed to be a living room. Suddenly I heard faint voices from the next room. I could only catch a few words here and there.

"I can’t believe you...."

"But I sensed....."

"......fucking kidding me?"

".....only here to satisfy us."

"You’re an ass!"

Then I heard as steps moved closer and closer. I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep.

"I know you’re awake." A masculine voice said.

Wait! I recognized that voice! I opened my eyes and saw the guy from the party next to me. His name came to my lips immediately.

"Aidan! What the fuck is going on? Where am I?"

"Calm down, jeez."

"Is this some kind of joke? If it is then you had your little fun, now let me go."

"I can’t let you go Adrianna." He said with a cold voice.

"What? Of course you can... okay, I’m just going to show myself out then" I said and walked out of the room and into a hallway.

On my right was a big door which I could tell led out of the.....cottage? I pushed the door handle and opened the door. But before I could completely open the door it was forced back again, it was Aidan who closed the door and stood before me.

"I told you I cannot let you go." Aidan said looking down on me.

"What are you talking about? How did you...?"

"Please just follow me."

"No!" I yelled and turned around running.

I ran and was hoping to find another door out. But suddenly I felt a strong arm around my waist and one over my shoulder, pulling me back.

"No, let me go!" I screamed.

Then I pulled the hand of my shoulder to my mouth and bit it. This made Aidan release the hold on me. I took the chance and hit him across his jaw. His head didn’t even move. I backed away scared to death. Who was he?

"I am going easy on you, but if you do that again I’m going to kill you, painful."

"There there! Easy Aidan, you’re scaring her." Another voice said.

Then in an instant a guy appeared behind Aidan and put a hand on his shoulder. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"Don’t interfere Nick!" Aidan said. He was clearly pissed off.

"Calm down man! She’s just a human...." Of course I am, what is he talking about? "..Sorry about Aidan. He has a very bad temper you know."

I nodded.

"Just come with us to the kitchen and I promise that everything will be over soon." The guy named Nick said and held out his hand.

I decided to follow him, It’s not like I could escape anyway. I took his hand and he led me to the kitchen. In the kitchen I saw another guy, he was just as stunning as the other two but he had dark brown hair and matching blue eyes. He looked at me and suddenly a hungered smile came across his lips.

"Finally, are you ready?"

"Aren’t you eager Darren" Aidan said with a smirk.

"Yeah, well I’ve been waiting for 28 hours so the poison would wear off." What poison? "Now let’s do it"

Do what? What the hell was going on?

"Wait! What are you three planning to do? YOU CAN’T RAPE ME!" I screamed out the last part.

"Would you shut up! We’re not going to rape you." Aidan said.

"Then what do you want?" I was so confused and scared at the same time.

"It’s a little shame though, she’s kind of hot." The guy named Darren said, letting his eyesight slip from my eyes to my chest. I felt violated. Usually when this happened the guy would at least try to cover up for it.

He started walking towards me.

"Stop! Listen to me, I’m pretty well known. Someone must have noticed I’m gone by now, so there can’t be much time before the police comes. But it’s not too late now. You haven’t done anything yet. Let me go and I promise I will not tell anyone." I lied.

Aidan laughed and said. "Don’t worry about us Adrianna, we’ve been getting away with this for years."

"With kidnapping? Cause you kind of suck at it, you didn’t even tie me up."

"No, with murder." Aidan answered.

"Wh..What?" I stammered.

"You heard him sweetie" Darren said and then it all happened so fast. In a second Darren had grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him and biting down on my arm. I felt his teeth pierce through my skin as I let out a scream. I used my free hand as a try to hit him. He backed away before he could get hit and in the process he let go of my arm. I pulled my arm back looking at the two puncture wounds that was displayed just beneath my elbow. I looked back at Darren and noticed the blood on his lips. Did he just bit me?

"Wow, you picked a wild one Aidan" Darren laughed out.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed out.

"What does it look like I’m doing?" Darren asked taking one step closer to me.

"Okay. I guess you’re kind of unstable since your bit another human so how about you let me go and I´ll help you find a good psychologist." I said.

I guessed the knew that I was mocking them because their faces turned very dark.

"You’re really pushing the buttons Adrianna." Aidan said with a strained voice.

"I was just saying...." I was cut off.

"I guess you should know the truth, huh?" He was getting closer. "Well, do you want to know?" He was now standing only inches away from my face.

I nodded as an answer to his question. Something with him was so inviting. His eyes, his actions, his voice. I could feel myself being weak on the knees. Why is he affecting me so much? I could see his lips move when he spoke the words.

"We’re vampires."

"Aidan!" Both of the other guys looked terrified.

There was a little silence before I bursted out laughing.

"Vampires? Okay, I was wrong. You aren’t unstable, your completely insane."

Before I could say anything else I was pushed back against the wall. I winced as my back was being pushed hard against the wall. Aidan was holding my wrists very hard. He leaned down and whispered harshly against my lips.

"Call me insane one more time."

I leaned up a little to face him.

"You´re insane" I whispered, only high enough for Aidan to hear.

Then without any warning I felt Aidans teeth biting down on my shoulder. I screamed out louder this time as the pain surged trough my body. It felt like ice was coating every single nerve. My body was growing weaker by every second, and then it just stopped. Aidan was being pulled back by Nick. Then I realized, the only reason I was still standing was because of Aidans support. Now that he was gone I fell stiff to the ground like a rag doll.

"We can’t do this to her. Her heart is beating too strong, it would be a waste." It was Nick.

"Then what about us Nick?" That was Darren.

"There is plenty others out there! Let’s just let her go."

"She’ll go to the police." Damn right I will "She has seen all of us, including you Nick. You can get out if you want to. But I’m going to finish what we started."

"No, please just let her go."

"Nick come on! It’s not like we haven’t done this before. What’s so different with this one? She’s just like the other bitches."

I was offended. I was not a bitch.

"No she’s not. Just back off, okay?"

Darren sighed.

"Fine! Do what you want with her, I’m going to go find something else to eat." With that Darren disappeared.

"You too Aidan." Nick said.

Aidan didn’t say anything. He took one more glance at me before he disappeared too. Nick let out a sigh before he came over to me; he picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs.

"Thank you" I whispered before I blacked out
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, chapter number two.
I kind of like it and dislike it at the same time xD
But yeah, feel free to leave a comment what you think.

Have a nice day !