Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Meeting

Being Married To Zac Efron is not the best thing in the world. Well it is but we had to go through a LOT of drama to get there. To Introduce myself im Camilla Efron , I’m 23 years old and yes Zacs’ 4 years older then me making him 27 that’s why we have had a lot of drama. We have 1 child who has just turned 1 she is Sarah-Grace. Anyway you will be wanting to know the story behind me and Zac wont you so here it starts. We first met at the HSM2 Premier and I had long wavy/curly hair quite tall and thin but curvy at the same time not that much make up on .

At the HSM2 premier in London, England. I was walking down the red carpet I got to go because my dad is a very important person aka the manager of the UK Disney Channel , So I get to go to EVEY single Disney premier which is cool I do have a few celebrity friends which is cool I guess being 15 and all. So anyway I was walking down the red carpet and this gorgeous blue eyed guy bumped right in to me. ‘Sorry there I didn’t see you.’ I looked up and it was the famous Zac Efron that every single one of my friends love I don’t get why though yes he has the most amazing eyes in the world but oh what am I thinking he’s 19 Camilla its not like he is going to fall for a 15 year old. As I got up I said’ It’s ok, I’m Camilla Waite by the way.”
“Ahhh that’s who Tim was on about you’re his daughter aren’t you ?”
“Yep , so what did he say about me then ?”
“Nothing too much just that you’re his daughter and he thinks your very talented .”
“I would have never guessed he’s always going on about how I’m good at acting ,dancing and singing but I don’t think I am . After watching everyone in High School Musical and will be watching the second im sure you are all better then me.” And straight after I said that Vanessa came and was ALL over Zac which I saw in his face he wasn’t too impressed . “so who’s this zaccypoo?” “oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself im Camilla Waite as in Tim Waite’s daughter.
“Oh your that girl he’s on about then .”
“yer most probably.”
“to be honest I think you sound like a daddy’s little rich girl.” I looked at Zac and he knew I had hurt in my eyes and said “NESSA that was uncalled for!”
“well its true”
“ok whatever you say Vanessa im just going to go and find my father see you around Zac.”

With Zac

Seriously dude get her out your head she’s 15 and she wouldn’t want you. She’s Totally gorgeous and I love it.
“Vanessa she’s a nice girl I’ve only known her for like 5 minutes and she seems to be really kind and friendly so you should be at least nice to her.” Then Olesya, Ashley , Monique and Lucas came up to us as because we had are photos taken all together but Ash was next to me and whispered what was us up with you two. I simply replied “Camilla Waite.”
She was looking at me like I was crazy
“Don’t give me that look she was being rude to her!”
“Oh no not again ,since the first HSM she’s become big headed and I really can’t deal with it anymore!”
“And you think I can she lied to me about the nude pictures.”
“oh I thought she told you.”
“nope my manager rang me up saying what are this picture going round and I was like I don’t know what your talking about. So then she explained to me what has been going round and told me to ask Nessa ,but she denied it all. So I Went on to my laptop and found a load of site and the picture .”
“Oh My Gosh I’m sorry Zac.”
“what for ?! Haha.”
“anyway lets meet this ‘wonderful’ Camilla Waite should we ?”
“sure I need her number anyway.”
“erm Zac She’s 15 and she lives in England.”
“She’s 16 tomorrow I have done my research ha-ha kidding nahh Dyl likes her so he knows every single fact on her .And not for long remember her dad telling us that they are moving to LA because he has to move out there for the USA Disney Channel.”
“Oh yeah now I remember .Dude your bro was obsessed he will probably still have it when he sees her. She stunning and im sure Corbin would love to get with her .”
“I wont let him so come one lets go and find her.”