Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Time will tell.

Chapter 14

When it was time to leave school I waited in the car for Dylan and then dropped him home. When I finally got home it was about 4:00. I normally go for a shower, but I decided I would do some homework and then have a shower before Zac comes. So I did some chemistry and some history , I still couldn’t believe I had homework on the first day, oh well , it was pretty hard . Yes I may seem a bit of a big head, and it may seem like I’m too perfect but the truth is I am not perfect. I’m not that bright , my grades slip down a lot, I don’t always get the dance steps right, I always muck up, the only reason why I seem so good is because before my mum died she pushed me in to dance and cheerleading at the age of 3, and my sisters did quite a lot of intense training. I didn’t want to be a cheerleader or dancer. So I am very sorry if I come across as big headed.

After about an hour of homework , I gave up, and decided to have a shower. I had a warm long shower. When I got out I decided to just walk in to my room where my clothes are and yes I did have a towel wrapped around me. But when I opened the door there was someone on my bed. I jumped out of my skin and screamed. It was Zac I forgot he had a key. My father gave it to him , just to check up on me when he needed him to. Which is kind of stupid I don’t need to be checked upon.

“AHHHHHHHHH”
“Oh my god, I am soo sorry.” Zac said
“its ok.” and walked out with the stuff I needed in my arms , lucky they were on the top of my drawers, which were next to the door.

I but on some swears and just let my hair natural. With no make up on. Once I was done. I went back in to my room still red cheeked from the embarrassment .
“I’m soo sorry.”
“ no its fine.”
“ok.”

“ so what do you want to do?” I asked .
“watch a movie.” he replied , with no effort.
“is ice-cream involved?” Getting as little excited.
“yes of course.” he smirked at this seeing how much of a kid I am at heart.
“yummy.”
“what should we watch?"
"how about high school musical one?" To my surprise he actually agreed.

We sat down in the movie room, and watched high school musical. However i was getting a little tired. So we went upstairs to my bedroom and just say there playing 20 questions, until i asked him about what he said to me earlier on today.
" Zac can i ask you a question please?"
"Well duh we are playing 20 questions." he said laughing.
" You know what i mean." I said smiling at his lame joke.
" Yeah sure go on."
" Well this morning you said “ Everyday is boring, your not in it , you make me smile and you make me happy, what did you mean by that." Zac's face dropped, like he didn't expect me to hear it.
"Oh nothing."
" Zachary, you can tell me anything."
"Fine well, all i ever seem to do is think about you. All that is ever on my mind is you. You're the girl that i keep talking to you about for advice. Camilla, i-i-i think i am falling for you. When i am around you, you seem to make my heart pound a million times a second. You seem to make me smile all the time. You are so easy to get on with."
" Wow Zac , i wasn't expecting that.' I was a little uncomfortable.
" Neither was I."
" Are you sure it's just not a crush since you and Vanessa are going through a rough stage. Maybe it's because i'm here and you can easily talk to me about things that i'm sure you can with Vanessa. Just think about it, if you and Vanessa had a proper sit down, i'm sure you two will be fine." Zac thought for a minute.
" You're right. Maybe i do need to sit down with Vanessa and talk about things. I'm sorry, you're still my best friend."
" And you're mine too."
We sat there in silence for a bit, it wasn't awkward, it was a nice one. Until i flipped over.
" Tickle my back please." i said with a cheesy grin.
" Okay "
So he did and i fell asleep when he was doing it.

Zac's Point Of View

I was just sat there thinking about things, tickeling Camilla's back. I didn't realize she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful, So i stopped. I'm laying next to my little brothers girlfriend, and she is beautiful. Maybe i'm jealous of Dylan for having someone so perfect. Vanessa was at the time, but these pictures have gotten to me, i know i have to deal with it, but it's hard you know. I shut my eyes not thinking i would full asleep but i did. Then i heard this annoying beeping noise.