Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Nerves

Chapter 2

Camilla’s View

After speaking to Vanessa And Zac I was feeling less nerves. I don’t know why I was feeling nerves there was no need . So I decided to go and find my father.
“Oh there you are hunny.”
“hey dad”
“I want you to introduce you to someone this is Kenny Ortega the director of the High School Musical And the cheetah girls 2 oh yeah I love them.”
“I heard from your father your pretty good dancer, actress and singer.”
“ I wouldn’t say I am because I don’t think I am ,but that’s one of the reasons why I'm going out to LA to go and live with my dad, to go to auditions and I hear they have a great dance school over there.”
“Yeah we do .And I could help you find parts if you like ?”
“Thank you so much.”
“Not a problem , oh look who’s here the gang. But where’s Vanessa?”
“well….. Erm …. We ….kinda had a little fight.” replied Zac I couldn't’t help but think he is HOT and I mean HOT.
“Oh ok. Anyways I would like you all to meet Camilla and her father Tim Waite.”
“hey.” we all said in unison. Zac gave me a smile and a wink which makes him look cocky.
“So anyway me and Tim are going to leave you make Camilla feel welcome please .”
“ok bye .” they all said. As Kenny and my father walked off talking about something to do with Disney.
“so I’ve already meet Zac which was a pleasure how about everyone else .”
“Ha ha I'm sure it was I'm Ashley you seem such a sweet girl.”
“aw thank you I'm not what you thinking though a spoiled daddy’s rich girl..”
“I’m so sorry about her she just misunderstood you .”
“it’s ok I get called it all the time ,it kinda sucks because I want people to know the real me not just some rich girl.”
“yeah we totally get you.” Lucas piped in .
“ To be honest I thought you were like a load of other girls when I first saw you just coming here for fame or getting noticed but now I’ve spoke to you , your completely different.” Said Monique
“thank you that means a lot. It really does .”
“ No Problem , I just hope Nessa can see that .”
“I hope so too. I know I'm young and everything but I hope we all can be friends.”
“yeah we can .”
“Dude you’re a style icon of this country for teens .I’m so going shopping with you .”
“ Ha ha Thanks Ashley.”
“no problem oh and call me ash .”
“ Ok. Well if your wanting me to call you Ash you all can call me Camii.”
“Where did you get Camii from ?” Zac Asked interested in how I go my nickname .
“Well one of my ex-boyfriends called me it as a nickname ..so then on everyone started calling me it which I was ok with because I didn't’t mind and for 3 years I’ve been called that .”
“Oh cool. So any boyfriends now ?”
“nope sadly not , I just finished my boyfriend of 9 months because I had to move to LA and he was threatening me if I went he would kill me so I had to end it with him.”
“Oh god I'm so sorry .”they all said.
“It’s ok . To be honest I'm not bothered I did love him but know I know the real him I don’t want to know the dude anymore.”

WITH ZAC

“It’s ok . To be honest I'm not bothered I did love him but know I know the real him I don’t want to know the dude anymore.”
I was filling up with anger. I cant like her she’s 16 and your nearly 20 , your with Vanessa you love her , no I don’t I don’t like her anymore she’s become obsessed with everything you do. ARGHHHHHHH stop going crazy.
“ so what do you say Zac.” Ash was asking me
“huh what ?!” not really paying attention to what she was saying.
“what do you say to taking this young lady out of lunch as because its her birthday and we would all like to get to know her more.”
“Yeah sure but what about Nessa?” I asked confused
“Well she can come ,but I don’t want her being rude!” replied Ash.
“ok.”
We all swapped phone numbers as because it was time to go in to the theater for the finished production on HSM2 .I got seated between Camilla and Vanessa. God seriously she’s beautiful. Stop your thoughts Zac nothing is going to happen she is too young for you. You hardly know her and your liking her already .Ugh Zac get a grip will you .
“Zac its finished.” I heard Vanessa interrupt my thoughts.
“Oh ok.” I got up to join everyone else.