Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Floridaaa

Chapter 21

Camilla’s Point of View

Well nothing has really happened, so I am just going to skip to Florida. It seems that I am skipping a lot, well yeah I am, but it’s not my fault my life has been boring. All I do is see my friends, hang out, party LA style, spend time with my daddy, dance , and shop of course, but what’s the point in telling you everything I am doing? The whole point in this story is to get to where Zac and me are now, and let me tell you there is still many years to go for this! So I am saving you time, because I am so nice.

We are all in Florida having the time of my life, until I saw him .Him I mean Zac, they must have all come here to promote their third movie, since it will be out in the fall. I havn’t really spoken to the HSM, cast, it seems to me that I have grown apart, the truth is we kind of have, I never expected them to stay friends with me forever since they are a lot older then me, and they have their own lives. Me and Ashley are still in contact, since we both love exactly the same things, she is still one of my best friends, I hardly see her though, we do talk on the phone a lot, she is a lot like one of my sisters. Her and Kara get on, so we go out for a coffee or something to eat, or some shopping every now and then, Zac still keeps on ignoring my calls and texts, I don’t know why, because I havn’t done anything. It wasn’t my fault. Something snapped out of my thoughts.

“ Camilla it’s Zac Efron over there.” Claire exclaimed. She is a total freak for HSM. Before I had a chance they all dragged me to them, they had a group of people around them asking for pictures and photographs. And then suddenly, I heard,

“ Camillaaaaa I miss you.” And it was Ashley running up to me hugging me.

“ I have missed you too Ash. “

“ What are you doing here?”

“ Well I’m on vacation with my friends, and we obviously booked to come here.” Someone coughed behind me.

“ oh shit sorry, this is Ashley , Corbin, Momo, Vanessa, Lucas and you all know who Zac is.” I said to the girls, and they all squealed when I said Zac apart from Kara and the Cali girls they have met him a few times at my place.

“ Well guys this is Krystie, Jessica, Fankie, Charlotte, Claire, Jazmin, Ciara , Rachel, Helen and Hannah which are all from the England. And you know the others from my place.”

“ So how was England Camilla, I heard you had a great time.” Zac scoffed.

“ Zac you should know all about it, Well if you excuse me, it was nice to see you all again, but I can’t be here right now, after someone who I thought was my best friend turn his back on me. Ignoring my texts and calls. “ I turned around and I heard Vanessa talk.
“ Well if you are going to be so rude about it then go, you are not wanted, ever thought why none of us contacted you, it’s because you are a selfish immature little girl, who actually needs to think twice about taking my boyfriend off me.”

“ Vanessa that was uncalled for, you have no idea about our relationship with Camilla.” Butted in Corbin. I looked at him as to say thank you, and he nodded. He knows everything about what happened between Zac and me.

“ Vanessa, when did you become such a bitch. You judged me before you knew me, I thought you were stuck up, and a bitch, you know what you seemed to proved me wrong, but guess what my thoughts were right, I may only be 16 but I will not let you tear me down. Have you ever thought I could get you fired for what you just said ? NO, you wouldn’t well guess what I can, But I am not going to , because I am not a bitch like that. Have you ever asked your darling boyfriend who saved your relationship?” I asked her polity.

“ No.”

“ Well do it, because if I was going to take him off you I could in an instant but I don’t want him, he was a best friend. A FRIEND. You are so full of yourself Vanessa. It was also me who saved your job with Disney, I bet you forgot about that as well. Or you didn’t know about it. Good-bye, you two are perfect together. And guys if you ever want to call me, just do so. See y’all.” Giving them a hug and walking away.

Zac’s point of view

I watched her fight it out with Vanessa. She did actually have a point about me not being there for her when I promised. She needed me the most when her and Dylan broke up, I told him that was wrong, and he knows, and he want’s her back, but she wont accept it, but I know why she wont I just can’t tell him, which really kills me. I really need to tell him. But it’s not my place. I could tell the England comment really hurt her, and I could see tears in her eyes when she was yelling at Vanessa. I really wanted to hug her and say I am sorry for the way I treated her I shouldn’t have. After all she is the one that saved my relationship with Vanessa. And I’m glad she did.

“ Vanessa I think you should say sorry to her.” Said Ashley.

“ No ash, the only reason why you want me too is because your friends with that little bitch.”

“ Hold up a second Vanessa, I may have not been there, but she is actually the one who saved our relationship whether you like it or not.”

For the rest of the day Vanessa was being a bossy girlfriend, I do love her more then anything but it is not fair for her to call Camilla a bitch for no reason.