Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Graduation Part 1

Chapter 23

Well everyone I am at my graduation, yeah your thinking, weren’t you just 16 a minute ago, the truth is I’ve just skipped 2 years. There was no point in actually telling you my WHOLE school life. It was rather boring, I am going to college, I have goy a boyfriend, you may wonder who, and it is Jesse McCartney. Zac got him to appear at my 17th birthday party, which was a surprise by the way. So from then on we became really good friends, and on my 18th birthday he asked me to be his girlfriend, which I kindly accepted. We are really serious. More serious then I thought we would be. My daddy approves. But doesn’t approve at the fact we go out parting a lot. Which in all fairness I am 18 years old. I could have moved out! But I haven’t yet. I am still stuck at what college to go too, I have been accepted to many of them. And I want to go to Julliard, however yeah Jesse is from New York, and I have visited his family many times, like holidays etc. They asked me and my dad to go up there for Christmas.

There has been a rumor going around that we are engaged, which is defiantly untrue. We are really serious though. We are in year 2010 now. It has gone so fast, it is so wrong. Jesse will be going on tour in the fall, which I might with him because I am thinking about taking a gap year. But when ever I go I am still able to go to Julliard since I was asked to go there.

“ Camilla Waite.” I heard, and I went up to get my diploma. There was a few others after me, and when they sat down. The principle of the school began to have a speech.

“ So this yeah you have had to make your biggest decisions. You are either going to College, gap year, or you not going to college or going in to employment. I would love to congratulate y’all on gradation high school. On behalf of the teaching staff, and the board of the school, we would like to wish you the best of luck in the future. If you want to visit any of us, don’t be a stranger and get a visitors pass. This is it guys your final time in school good luck class of 2010.”

Everyone too this time to cry. And throw the hats in the air. It was emotional. There was some pictures here and there, some crying moments, I am going to miss everyone. Although Kara and I are going to be doing the same thing. She also got in to Julliard, but she wants to do the same thing as me. If we were to take a gap year, and I was to go on tour with Jesse. Kara would come with us, since both of us would be his back up dancers. Yes I would be my boyfriend’s back-up dancer. What’s not to love about it?!

“Camilla.” I heard someone shout. I turned around to see who it was. It was no other then Zac.

“ Helloooo you. I havn’t seen you in a while.” I stated, I know the reason is because Zac doesn’t approve of Jesse’s relationship and mine. He thinks I am too young to be in love with Jesse. This caused them to argue about it and they aren’t that good of friends anymore. To hell with that, Jesse always looks like he is going to kill him when he sees him.

“ I know but you know the reason why. It isn’t your fault, it’s his” I saw Jesse behind him walking with my dad, and they are talking about something to do with business. I always stayed out of it when it came up to business talk.

“ Babyyyyy.” I ran up to him and hugged him.

“ Congratulations baby, I am so proud of you. Oh hey Zac I didn’t see you there.” I could tell he didn’t want to say hello to him, but did for me.

“ Oh hey man. Having a good time I see? “

“ Oh yes I am. And I never thought you would come anywhere near her?”

“ Excuse me, it is also my brothers graduation as well. It isn’t just all about her you know. Maybe in your world it is, but in mine its not.” I could tell there was going to be an argument.

“ Zac and Jesse. Jesse you have to accept that Zac is one of my best friends. And Zac you have to accept that Jesse is now my boyfriend. We have lasted longer then we thought we would. So just be happy for me Zac.”

“ I am sorry Camilla.” Zac said. He turned around and left. I ran after him and gave him a hug.

“ You deserve so much better. I love you.” He whispered in my ear.

“ You mean as friends don’t you? “ I asked puzzled.

“ Yes of course.” He said laughing, but something in his eyes told me something different.