Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Jesse.

Chapter 25

Camilla’s Point of view.

We had watched the movie and I have to say he was completely amazing in it.

“ Hey Zac you were amazing.” I hugged him. When I found him at the after party.
“Why thank you, sweetie. “

“You’re welcome. Well I have to go because I’m staying at Jesse’s tonight.”

“Oh right ok, thank you for coming. “
“Your welcome, thank you for inviting me. “ I gave him a hug and said bye.

Jesse picked me up out side the theater. And we went to his apartment, which was actually only round the corner.
“ Do you want anything?” I asked getting a glass of water.

“Erm nope baby, I’m pretty beat, so i’m going to bed. You welcome to join If you want, but you can stay up if you don’t want to go to sleep.”

“ No it’s fine I will go to bed.”

We both went in to his bedroom, got ready for bed, I took my make up off, and brushed my teeth. I changed in to a pair of his sweats. You may be thinking why don’t you change in to your own sweats. Well the truth is, I do have a lot of clothes here, since I spend a lot of time here instead of at home when my daddy is traveling. But I love sleeping in a pair of his sweats and a tank top of mine.

“ Hey babe, are you not teaching dance tomorrow?”

“nope, is it ok if I lazy around here tomorrow?”

“ well I am off tomorrow as well, do you wanna go to the beach or something?”

“ yeah that would be great. I havn’t been to the beach in a while.”

“ I know and I am sorry about all the paparazzi.”

“Jesse it is fine, I know its part of you, I have to deal with them anyway. So it’s not like it’s something new.”

“ I know, and it’s something I love about you, your just you, and nothing bothers you, unless it’s uncalled for.”

“Well what’s the point in having to argue with people that you don’t know and have a bad name for yourself? You just have to pick up and move on if they say anything bad.”

“Well all I can say is I love you. “

“I love you too.” I kissed him and I started to get on top of him. Things were getting a little heated. He took my top off, and then took my sweats off. He started to kiss down my neck, and the unclasped my bra, he pulled it off and threw it on the floor. His hands traveled down to my butt. And started to play with my panties, and looked at me to see if I was sure this is what I wanted.

“It’s ok, this is what I want.” He took them off, and I was on top of him. I am not going in to detail about it anymore since I know you wont want hear what happens.

Jesse’s Point of View

I know this is wrong of me, but I do love Camilla, she is all I ever wanted, she doesn’t want me for the money or anything. She deals with the press in a good manor, It’s wrong because I know Zac loves her too. But what am I meant to do sit back, watch Zac play two girls. He has Vanessa. He should be happy not sad about it.

I am awake next to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and been with. I am so happy to be with her, I hate it when I have to go away for months because I know she will be sad not having me here. I know she stayed here sometimes when I am gone, which feels so comforting. Her dad is away at the moment, so I have to protect her like he asked me too. There has been so many rumors going around about her, and me and I wish some of them are true. Like the one were we are meant to be engaged to get married. The truth is, what happened last night was the best thing to happen to me, because now I know I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl she is so beautiful it is un real, I think im going to ask her to dinner tonight and propose. I really hope she says yes. I have got her dad’s approval so I hope she does.

_________________________________________

I just thought i would tell you , i won't be updating for a few weeks.
Since i am on holiday.
Thank you very much to all my readers seriously :) Means a lot.
Could you possibly comment as well please, it would mean a great deal.
Thank you very much,
lot's of love and reading, Camilla
xoxoxox <3