Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Ex-Boyfriend

I went to open the door and there was Jake my ex boyfriend I wasn't’t expecting him to turn up.
He grabbed hold of my neck and pushed me to the wall that hard I was nearly knocked out but I heard someone shout. It was Zac. He opened the door and saw what was happening.
“dude let her go!” Zac shouted
“so who’s this then your new lover boy” as he let go
“NO he is a friend this is exactly why I ended with you, you’re a selfish little dickhead who was only after some money and oh yes I heard about your little scheme with your mates.”
“WHAT?! Who told you about that ?”
“Whoa dude calm down there she is only telling you the truth .”
“do you know what I hope you happy with each other.” after he said that he stormed out of the house and I just stared at the wall for about a minute until I realised Zac was saying my name.
“Oh sorry I kind of spaced out there so I will show you to the room you will be staying in and then we can settle down and watch some films and stuff our faces sound good ?”
“To be honest Camii..”
“I know what your going to say you want to go now after seeing that.”
“NO WAY . I was about to say to be honest it sounds PERFECT.”
“good because I could do with a few movies and ice-cream now.”

Zac’s point of view

After seeing what’s happened I wasn't’t going to let her stay on her own. And can I say the house is AMAZING even the bedroom I was staying in was amazing. So seeing the rest of the house apart from her dad’s cause he was asleep in there and we didn't’t want to disturb him. I was looking around and there are pictures which were taken at photo shoots for the whole family and also there was a lot of picture of Camilla and her mother well I assume she is because Camilla looks a spitting image of her.
We settled down and decided to watch ‘click’ first we sat in comfy spots and because we both had watched this 100’s of times we decided to ask questions through it. It was my turn to go first.
“So I’ve seen all the pictures around and you seem to be such a perfect family how come they aren’t here?”
“well I have 3 sisters and a brother . My brother I couldn’t careless about, my sisters they live in England but different places .I’m the youngest by 7 years so there’s quite a age gap which sucks but the only reason why they live apart is because my mother died in a car accident about 9 months ago.”
“Oh I'm so sorry .”
“No it’s ok I'm over it now.”
“good ,but if you ever need to talk then come to me .”
“ Thank you.”
“No problem so anyway your turn.”
“Ok.erm how long have you been with Vanessa for ?”
“well since the first high school musical which is about a year and a half.”
“wow long time.”
“yep, but I'm starting to have second thoughts about it .”
“why if you don’t mind me asking ?”
“nope not at all, she’s just becoming all ‘diva’ish and its kind of annoying me.”
“ahhh I get what you mean , fames gone to her head I guess.”
“yep and also she is rude to people that she doesn’t even know it’s uncalled for.”
“she does but she seems to be very fond of you .”
“yeah we used to me the Disney sweethearts but I don’t think we will ever go back to what we used to be.”
“oh ok well anyway your turn.” I thought about how easy she was to talk to, its un believable.
“oh yeah sorry well favorite food, colour and movie?”
“food would have to be pasta, colour would have to be pink/blue/purple and movie would have to be the notebook. Yours?”
“food would have to be pasta as well, colour blue and movie titanic.”
“oooo a guy who like romantics, I love that about a guy because they aren't scared to watch it and they are being a man.”

God seriously she’s amazing I can’t not like her. Why does she have to be amazing. After talking and asking questions about each other we decided to watch the notebook as because its her final night of being a 15 year old. We cuddled up on the sofa and half way through it she fell asleep on me which I loved. I wish I would be able to wake up every morning with her breathing on my neck and her arms wrapped around me. I kissed her forehead and whispered “good night princess sweet dreams.”