Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Hanging out.

Chapter 5

Camilla’s Point of View

I could feel a kiss on my forehead and heard a whisper “good night princess sweet dreams.” Did Zac Efron call me princess OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!! Arghhhhhh I can’t believe it seriously. I think I’ve really fallen for Zac in under a day.
The next day I woke up with the smell of a fry up (full English breakfast). I was wondering if last night did happen I opened my eyes and there was Zac sleeping like a baby he was soooo cute. I got up went in to the kitchen and saw my dad there cooking me breakfast.

“hey sweetie Happy birthday !!… how was last night?” I completely forgot it was my birthday.
“hey dad it was brilliant.”
“good, I saw you and zac on the sofa and I know he’s about 4 years older then you so be careful but if you ever want to date him go for it , he seems to be such a nice lad.”
“thanks dad but nothing is going to happen he’s in a relationship with Vanessa you should know that.”
“yeah I know but I’ve also heard their relationship has been on the rocks for the past couple of months.”
“well it none of our business.”
“true so where’s my presents ?” I said with a smile.
“well you get them at your party , and that reminds me are you going to invite the gang today ?”
“yeah that reminds me I need to check my phone to see if ash has text the details.”
“okay, oh and if zac is awake send him through for breakfast .”
“okay dad”

I went to go and find my phone which was son my bed and I did have a text off Ashley.

From Ash:
Meet us at our hotel Zac can take you and we will go to the restaurant in here, It will be more private and comfortable. ash xxx <3

Reply:
Ok thanks for doing this camii xxx

I took my phone down and went back in to the kitchen ,where I saw Zac talking and eating with my dad at the breakfast bar .

“here is the birthday girl now.” said Zac
“hey” He came up to me and gave me hug and then I went and sat down next to him where my breakfast was set out.
“so do you know the plan then for your birthday.”
“yep for lunch we are going to your hotel and I’ve got a surprise for everyone .”
“ooo sounds interesting.”
“yep”
“nice food dad.”
“thank you sweetie”
“no problem”

Another ten minutes of talking and laughing it was 10:30 and we had to be there at 12. So Zac and me got ready at my house and we both had showers, got ready and were done in about a hour which was on time. Zac was wearing a navy blue t-shirt which suits him really well skinny jeans and some vans.
I was wearing a white summer flowing dress , white flats and a white bag. Yes I know all dressed in white but it still looks nice. I wore very little makeup and my hair was straight. I went in to the kitchen where my dad and Zac were talking about something to do with the USA Disney Channel , which I would find boring. When I said I was ready Zac turned around and said “you look beautiful.”
“Thank you , You don’t look that bad yourself.” To be honest he looked amazing.