Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Falling

Chapter 7

I heard someone speak and it was Zac. “So Camilla for your birthday from your dad and he asked me to present this to you I don’t know why but he did.. Well anyway your getting a BMW X5 for here in the UK when you come and visit but as because you won’t be able to drive it , your having a driver. When you get to America you will be able to drive and you will be getting a Porsche Cayenne Turbo a brand new style to the Cayenne range. [url]http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/cayenne/cayenne-turbo/indetail/visualizer/ [/url] But also you will be needing another car which is smaller. Which will be a Porsche Cayman http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/cayman/cayman-s/indetail/visualizer/.”

I was crying my eyes out to this point I never knew how many cars I could get and right now im up on stage with ZAC EFRON and yes Zac Efron the one I’m having a crush on right now . I know I shouldn’t be but seriously he is amazing I cant get him out my head. It’s going to drive me crazy .

“before you cry there is more!”
“are you being serious?”
“yes he is Camilla.” My dad came out with a big bag and its full of Tiffany’s Jewellery.
“thank you dad . This has been the best birthday ever.” I hugged Zac and my dad.
Just as I hugged Zac someone came in with a birthday cake. And wow it was amazing.
Within seconds everyone was singing ‘ Happy Birthday’ to me . Tonight has been amazing .

A hour after all of that people started to leave and said my final goodbyes to people that I really loved. I was leaving all my family , my friends, my home, my mum , everything to be honest its going to be hard but I hope I can get over it. The group came and they had to go so we said our goodbyes and we are meeting up a day after I go to LA which will be nice. The lads have said they are like my ‘body guards’ out their and im like your not . Haha they are fun . But I get to meet Dylan, Zac’s brother he’s meant to be hot . I guess I will find out the day we meet up.

So Ciara , Bre, Rachel, Helen and Hannah came to my house after the party so we could spend a day together shopping getting ready for leaving to LA in a few days .

Zac’s Point Of View

After saying goodbye to her for the next week or so. I cant believe im going to introduce her to my brother . I think im scared she will like him more then me , and I really like her. The only thing stopping me from being with her is Vanessa and our age gap . But I’ve never felt thins towards another girl before and not that quick either . We have all known her for less then a day and she is a amazing girl.

“Hey baby.” Vanessa came in to my room , interrupting my thoughts .
“Oh hey, what you doing here?”
“ I just thought we could spend some time together before you go off to Australia to promote Hairspray.”
“Oh Ok. How did you find the party ?”
“It was amazing , but she is a bit of a brat though isn’t she ?” Vanessa said really happy because she had someone to slag off . I was SO angry when she said that .
“Erm.. No what give you that idea?”
“well she got 3 cars.”
“So that doesn’t mean she is a brat.”
“yes it does. Why are you sticking up for a girl you hardly know?”
“I’m sticking up for because she isn’t who you think she is Ness , why can’t you see that ?”
“because I don’t need to see it .”
“whatever Ness, what do you want to do while its our last night together.?”
“watch a film I guess.”
“how about the wedding crashers ?”
“sounds perfect.”

We were cuddling up on my bed watching it and all I could think about was Camilla . I just want her to go out my head . But I couldn’t . I decided to text her .
From Zac:
Hey how are you ? Zac xxx

Reply:
Heyy ☺ im fine thank you how about you ? Camii xxx

From Zac:
I’m good , can I ask you something ? Zac xxx