Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Adoption Day

Today is the day. Adoption day. I've been up rise and early than the other kids. Hoping that this day I would get adopted. I just know that today would be the day, I had a butterfly feeling in my tummy that proves I am. While the other kids were still sleeping and the alarm clock that read 7:45 am in bright green colors, I got ready as soon as possible. I wore my red dress that had white polka dots all around, along with my black flats. I left my curly brown hair down loose, it was a habit. My eyes were a light shade of green, but whenever i'm in the sunglight one of my eye balls turns blue. I find it really cool actually.

Sitting on my bed waiting patiently for others to get up, I heard a creeking sound to my left. I looked up and smiled to see one of the ladies that work here. "Abby, I didn't know you were awake. I thought you would be asleep yet" Kiki questioned. I shook my head for that matter. I was always the quiet, short and shy girl around here. Nobody picked on me, thankgoodness. But I still would like to have some kids talk to me. I didn't have any friends as to why I wouldn't socialize with any because of my bashfulness. Kiki came in the room walking towards me and scooping me up in her slender arms. I liked to be carried, it made me feel somewhat tall.

"Well miss pretty girl, aren't you ready and waiting. Why don't we go downstairs while Darrel comes up here in a while to wakeup the others, shall we?" She suggested. I merely nodded and just layed my head on her shoulder. Darrel was another person that works here. He's so nice to everyone, he was always like a big brother to me.

While Kiki was heading downstairs and me in her arms, I noticed some people were already here. The teenagers were most likely down here seeming they didn't want to live at the orphanage anymore. I saw some couples holding hands sitting down. Probably waiting for the little ones like me. They were always aiming for smaller people because were to cute or something. But I know in my heart that I would be adopted for me, not because I would be a winning prize to someones eyes. Kiki set me down on one of Sesame Street bean bags as she had to get back to work. She kissed my forehead and said goodbye while I waved.

Many people were coming in now, looking around. Some passed by, not giving me a look or a glance. I was used to it, didn't matter. A few minutes passed, I saw a huge black car parked in the front. As it turned off, five guys came out of it. What caught my little eyes were the many colors and drawings that were on there arms. They were coming inside looking around. The big buff guy wearing glasses caught my attention and smiled a little. He then started walking towards me and knelt down to my height.

"Well hi there little one. What's your name?" He asked curiously.

"Abigail" I murmured shyly, looking down.

"That's a pretty name. Mind if I call you Abby? By the way my names Matt"

I looked up and shook my head. He gave out a small smile, which I immediately returned. He got up and walked into the main office. I wonder why he went in there if I was the only one who he talked to? Soon after, the other four guys with colorful arms came towards me.

A very tall man that was smiling the whole time suddenly embraced me in a bear hug. "Your a cutie patootie! I just want to eat you up!" He cheered. I was suddenly scared that this man would actually eat me!

"Jimmy man, put her down! She looks terrified" The guy said with a fancy hat. This so called Jimmy setted me down and looked at me with huge eyes and pouty lips.

"I'm sorry! I'm not really gonna eat you little girl. I only eat short guys, like that guy" He soon pointed to the guy with a red mohawk.

"What the hell Jimmy! Why are you gonna eat me?" Mohawk man asked.

"Chillax Johnny, I'm just playing" He laughed. Then the guy with the fancy hat knelt down and smiled.

"Hey I'm Brian. The crazy man there is Jimmy, the one with the red mohawk hair is Johnny. And the chubby man there is Zacky" He introduced. I giggled when he said the guy Zacky was chubby.

"Hey! I resent that. I've been on a diet dude" Zacky argued.

"And so what's your name?" Johnny asked kneeling down next to Brian.

"Abigail" I answered. Feeling a little confident this time. Even when it's around these total stranger guys.

Soon after, that big guy Matt came out of the office next to Mrs. Neil. She and her husband owned this whole orphanage and was really nice people. They both were talking for a while, then looked at me with huge smiles. Mrs. Neil soon called me over to them. I got up from the chair I was sitting on for what felt like hours and walked towards them.

"Abigail dear, this is Matt Sanders. He says he wants to adopt you sweety" Mrs. Neil announced. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was gonna pop out of my tiny body! I couldn't believe my ears, I was being adopted? All these baby years, i've been wondering where my mommy and daddy would be and now I finally have a chance to have one. I couldn't talk as tears came into my eyes. I looked up to see Matt having a worried face, but as soon as I gave him the biggest smile I could get, he instantly picked me up and hugged me.

"Alright, so it's settled then! Mr. Sanders if you would sign a couple of papers, Abigail here would be Abigail Sanders from now on" Mrs. Neil declared. Abigail Sanders. I love the sound of that. Matt handed me to Brian as he went back inside the office to sign the papers.

"YAY! Your part of our family now Abigail" Jimmy cheered giving a hug around Brian and I. I just giggled and held onto Brian incase I fell down.

While waiting for a couple of minutes, Matt finally came out of the office by himself with a big smile on his face. I wiggled out of Brian's arms and made my way to Matt. He successfully scooped me up in his colorful arms and hugged me once more.

"I promise you Abby, I will take care of you and love you forever" He whispered into my ear. I just merely nodded as the butterflies in my tummy were correct after all. Matt looked really buff and scary for his own kind, but to me he was a giant teddy bear that needed alot of Abby loving.

This was a start of a new beginning..
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe, Comment & Enjoy! This Is My First Avenged Sevenfold Adoption Story. So Please Give Some FeedBack. Whether It's Bad Or Good, I Really Wanna See Your Opinions :)