Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Tour

Today was the day where Daddy said his boss was coming over and talk. I didn't know what they were going to talk about, but Daddy dressed me up nicely. I wore a purple dress with black death bats around them, that's what Daddy said they were called. Since Mommy said it was too late to put me in school, she decided to make me stay home and learn. I sat down on the long couch and Daddy gave me papers, a pencil and an eraser to work on school things.

"Thank you Daddy" I said, starting the problems.

"You're welcome baby girl. If you need help on anything, just tell me. I'll be in the kitchen waiting for my boss"

"Okay Daddy"

Then the doorbell rang and I heard Daddy's heavy footsteps going to the door.

"Larry! How are you?" I heard Daddy say. I looked behind my shoulder to see an old man wearing a black shirt and blue jean pants.

He chuckled, "I'm good Matt, and this might be little Abigail I've heard so much about"

"That's her! Come on in Larry" Daddy said, letting this Larry person inside. They both made their way over to me and leaned on the couch.

"Why hello there sweetie, my name's Larry" Larry said, taking his big hand out to me. I shook his finger with my tiny hand and gave out a small smile.

"Hi Larry, I'm Abigail but you can call me Abby. Everybody calls me Abby"

Larry chuckled, "Aren't you the cutest thing. Okay, I'll call you Abby then"

Daddy and Larry then went into the kitchen to go talk. I then got bored from doing these problems. Everybody else was out doing something while I was stuck at home with Daddy. Why didn't I go to the ice cream shop with Uncle Jimmy?! Just then my tummy began to make funny noises that made me giggle. I tiptoed to the kitchen, not wanting to bother Daddy's talk with Larry. Just then I heard Daddy whisper something that sounded like he was getting mad. I leaned against the wall, listening to what they were trying to say.

"What do you mean I can't bring Abby on tour?" Daddy hissed. Wait, tour?

"I'm sorry Matt, but I don't think it's best if Abby comes along"

"Then why does Zacky gets to bring Jayden?"

"That's the point, we already have one child coming along. Bringing another will only cause more of a hassle"

"Abby is not a hassle, she won't cause any trouble!"

"I don't know Matt, I mean I know she's a sweetheart and all, but won't she be a distraction?"

"Of course not. The girls will be coming along so she won't be lonely and so is Jayden, so she could have a playmate. Please don't make her stay behind Larry, this is a big deal for me" It got quiet for a little while till I heard Larry sigh and began to talk again.

"Okay, she can go. But if something wrong happens, even the tiniest bit, were cutting the tour short"

"Thanks Larry, nothing bad will happen"

Soon the sounds of chairs moving was heard and I ran my tiny legs back to the couch, grabbing my pencil in one hand and my paper in the other. My heart beat was racing, I hope
Daddy or Larry didn't hear me running or anything. Soon I heard footsteps coming and I turned my head to see the two guys smiling, well except Daddy was smiling bigger.

"It was nice to meet you Abby, I'll see you guys later" Larry said, I waved goodbye before he opened the door and left.

"So how's the homework coming along love?"

"Fine Daddy, but I'm hungry"

"Want to go out for pizza and ice cream?"

"Yes! Yes please!" I threw the papers on the floor, grabbed Daddy's hand and tried dragging him outside to the car. I soon heard him chuckle and grabbed the keys out of his pocket. Tummy, be ready for some yummy treats!

***


"Abby baby, slow down you have pizza sauce all over your mouth!" Daddy laughed and wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"But Daddy, it's so good!"

"I know baby, I know"

We were at Pizza Hut eating Pepperoni with extra cheese pizza and crazy breads on the side.
There was not that much people here, but some people might've known Daddy because some of them came by us and asked to take pictures with him. Sometimes they even wanted pictures with me too! I felt really special that they wanted me in pictures, but I can see why Daddy sometimes felt mad because he just wanted to spend time with me.

"Daddy, what were you and Larry talking about?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza.

"Just some work stuffs"

"Like what?"

"We were talking about our next tour"

"What's a tour?"

"A tour is when Daddy and all your Uncle's travel in a big bus and perform in different places for our fans"

"So I can't come?"

"Huh? Baby girl, what are you talking about?"

"Well I kind of heard you and Larry talking about it in the kitchen"

"Don't be silly, of course you're coming along and so is everyone else. Let's forget about it and go grab that ice cream, okay?"

"Okay Daddy"

I really hope that this tour will be okay
♠ ♠ ♠
Better than nothing right? thanks who commented:

shortygirl
DracKiller12
peacebaby23
michelle2935
Synyster Vengeance
shasha24

Please don't be a silent reader, comments & feed backs are really appreciated!

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!