Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Sore.

"Uncle Johnny! Help me! Uncle Jimmy is going to eat me!" I yelled.

"Abby! I'm your best friend! I won't eat my best friend!" Uncle Jimmy said.

We were at Uncle Brian's house playing in his pool. Daddy said we were having a family cook out because we were going on tour soon. I didn't know what was the big thing about tour, but Mommy and Daddy said it was fun. I was trying all my might to swim away from Uncle Jimmy, but the arm floaters that Daddy made me wear were being dumb. Soon, I felt someone pulling me back as I saw big hands around me. I turned around and yelled when I saw it was Uncle Jimmy.

"Uncle Johnny! You didn't save me! Now I'm going to be eaten!"

"Hey Jimbo! Turn around!" Uncle Johnny said.
I turned around also to see what would happen, and when I did I saw mustard on my arm. I looked up and saw that Uncle Johnny sprayed the bottle of mustard in Uncle Jimmy's face!

He then let me go and I swam away as fast as I could. I reached the end of the pool where it had the stairs and I climbed up, only to run in Uncle Johnny's arms.

I giggled, "Thanks for saving me, my hero!", I kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter.

"SHORT SHIT!! I WILL LITERALLY GRILL YOUR WHITE ASS ON THE GRILL AND BURN YOU TILL YOUR CRISPY AND THAN EAT YOU UP!!!" Uncle Jimmy screamed.

"OHHHH! Uncle Jimmy swore!" I said, pointing at him. His mad face then went away, and then a worried look came.

"No I didn't! Abby's lying!"

"Nuh uh! I never lie! I'm telling Auntie Leanna! "

I wiggled my way out of Uncle Johnny's arms and tried running to Auntie Leanna. I could hear Uncle Jimmy's footsteps behind me, so I tried running faster. But what stopped me was that I tripped over a rock and fell down on my face first. I could hear voices yelling and footsteps coming to me. I lifted my head up, and the first thing I felt was my face all sore.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" I screamed. Covering my face with my hands, but whenever I even tried touching my face, it would hurt really bad. What hurt even worse was when I started crying and my tears would sting my face. I just wanted my Mommy!

"Abby! What happened?!" I think it was Uncle Zacky's voice, but I wanted Mommy's voice instead!

"Baby girl! Are you okay?!" This time it was Daddy's voice. I quickly got up and ran to him while still covering my face. I didn't want anyone to see me.

"D-daddy! M-my face h-hurts" I cried into his chest. He carried me up and I still hid my face in my hands. I guess we were going inside the house since Daddy started walking and he sat down on what seemed like the couch.

"Baby girl, you're going to have to pull your hands away so I can see your face"

"NO! I-it's sore D-daddy!"

"Well if you pull your hands away, we can make the sore go away. Please baby, if you don't show me your face, it's only going to get worse"

I guess I had to listen to Daddy. I slowly pulled my hands away and looked up to see Daddy's pretty eyes and his holes on his cheeks when he smiles. I still could feel my face really sore, and when I tried covering it again with my hands, Daddy stopped me and then gave me a look.

"It isn't that bad baby girl. Only a few scratches, but you handled it well" Daddy said.

"But Daddy, it r-really h-hurts"

"I know baby, Mommy and Auntie Michelle is looking for medicine to put on your cuts so the sore can go away, okay?" I nodded my head. I then felt a little tired from all the running and laid my head on Daddy's lap.

"ABBY! ABBY I'M SO SO SO SORRY!" Uncle Jimmy yelled. I then see Uncle Jimmy running towards me with a worried look on his face. He bent down so he was facing me while I was still laying on Daddy's lap.

"It's o-okay Uncle J-jimmy, Mommy is b-bringing me m-medicine"

"But this is all my fault. If I didn't swear, you wouldn't be running to Aunty Leanna" He said.

Then his bottom lip came out. I tried to smile all I could, even though my face was still hurting.

"Not y-your fault. I l-love you Uncle J-jimmy" I then tried to blow him a kiss with my hand. He laughed and kissed the top of my head before leaving to go back outside.

"Everything is okay baby" Daddy said.

But little do they know, that not only my face is really sore. My arm was hurting twice as bad.

This isn't good at all
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT CHAPTER ASS FUCK, I KNOW. but it's also sort of a filler :) so please don't be mad! thanks for those people who commented:

Synyster Vengeance
shortygirl
llovea7x
peacebaby23

PLEASE NO SILENT READERS, FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED!!

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!