Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Tour Bus.

"TOUR! TOUR! TOOOUUUUUUURRRRRR!!!"

"Jimmy! Shut up man!"

"Sorry Daddy Matty"

I giggled. Today was the day where Daddy and everyone else were going on tour for Daddy's band. I was packing some clothes in my purple luggage that I had. Mommy said not to pack that much clothes since we'll be shopping in different places while the guys would practice before playing. I had a little trouble carrying things sometimes since my arm would be a little sore. I didn't want to tell anyone about my arm since it would cause trouble and I didn't want to cause trouble during tour.

"Abby, you ready?" I turned around to see Auntie Michelle by my door.

"Could you help me pack some clothes? I can't reach in my closet"

"Sure thing"

Auntie Michelle grabbed some clothes off the hanger and packed them in the luggage. She zipped up the bag and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the room and down the stairs to see everyone else grab their own luggage and out the door. When I stepped outside of the door, there was a black HUGE long bus that was in front of our house. My eyes popped out and my mouth hung open.

"This is the biggest bus I've ever seen!" I yelled.

"ABBY! ARE YOU READY FOR THE MOST INSANE TOUR OF YOUR LITTLE EIGHT YEAR OLD LIFE?!" Uncle Jimmy screamed from the window of the bus.

I let go of Auntie Michelle's hand and ran towards the bus. I heard some chuckles behind me, but I didn't care. I wanted to see the inside of the bus! I took each step one at a time and held onto the side railing so I wouldn't fall. As soon as I made it to the top, I couldn't believe my little eyes. The inside was so clean and pretty! All the chairs, walls and rugs were light brown. Lights were on everywhere and there was a mini place where Daddy and the Uncles would drink their beer. There was also a computer and laptop on the left side of the corner. I looked up and it looked like there was a second part, probably where our rooms were going to be.

I walked forward a felt the couch. It was so soft and fluffy. I then began walking again to a small hallway where to the left was the bathroom and to my right was a closet. I walked more forward into a room where Uncle Jimmy was laying on a bed. There were big black boxes hanging on each wall that Uncle Brian told me that they were called speakers. I saw a white flat screen T.V hanging and all of Daddy's games were on the shelf. I'm guessing that this room would be the play room.

"This is really awesome" I said to Uncle Jimmy. I climbed onto the bed and sat beside him.

"Wait till your Daddy drives this bus and we go on the road munchkin"

"I can't wait" I smiled.

***


"Here's to the beginning of an awesome summer tour!!" Uncle Zacky cheered. Everyone raised their cups or bottles in the air and yelling out random things, which Jayden and I held up our juice box. Daddy even raised up his Coke bottle in the air while driving the bus. It was night time and on the road. I didn't know where we would be heading out first, but I didn't mind. Spending time with my family was the best, especially in this big pretty bus.

"Here you go kiddos" Uncle Johnny said, handing both Jayden and I sandwiches. We both said our 'thank you' while he went back to drink his beer.

"So are you excited Abby?" Jayden asked me while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yes, I really am"

"Good. Cause it's going to be awesome!"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because this is my third time and it's always fun"

"Okay, I hope it'll be really fun"

"Don't worry, you will". And just when Jayden said that, I believed him. I got up from the couch we were sitting on and made my way to Daddy in the front of the bus.

"Hi Daddy" I said. Then taking a bite of my sandwich.

He laughed, "Well hello there. Can Daddy have a bite?" I lifted my sandwich to his mouth where he took a big bite.

"Daddy! That's too much!"

"Aw I'm sorry baby girl. Can I have it then?" He smiled.

"No way mister! This is now my sandwich"

He stick his tongue out and continued driving. I went back to the couch to eat my small sandwich. I looked around the bus and saw all the happy faces on everyone. I couldn't wait till I see Daddy and all the Uncle's play on stage. I really wanted to hear their music real close. I also wanted some glow sticks since Jayden said they sold some. My arm started to hurt a little bit, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to ruin the tour. Like Larry said, one mistake and the tour is done.

I hope everything will be okay..
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but I PROMISE YOU NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND HAVE A SUSPENSE!!

Thank you to those who commented:

fiction;
shortygirl
Amanda-Renee
dfhtrjr
lettettdid
peacebaby23
emawamaborg

Please no silent readers. Feedback appreciated :) BTW, HAPPY HOLIDAYS <3

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!