Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Critical Acclaim

"Uncle Brian, may I please have some ketchup for my fries?" I asked.

"Sure love, here you go" He said handing me the ketchup. We were eating at a small place in Nevada, called "The Nugget". Daddy was driving the big bus for a very long time and thought that we needed a break for a while and grab something to eat.

Tomorrow would be the first show that Daddy and the band would perform and I was really excited. Auntie Gena and Auntie Lacey already bought some glow sticks that had many different colors to wear. After when we were done eating, Mommy and all the Aunties would take me shopping so I would have something to wear at the show. I asked Daddy if he wanted to come along with and all he did was just make a face at me. Silly Daddy.

"Are you ready baby?" Mommy asked me as I sat down waiting for everyone to finish eat their food. All I did was nod and scooted out of my booster seat I was in.

"Have fun shopping sweetheart, I love you" Daddy said to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I heard him say 'I love you' to Mommy and they both kissed on the lips. I love my Mommy and Daddy so much!

"I'm going to miss you sooooooo much Abby!!" Uncle Jimmy said picking me up and hugging me tight.

"Uncle Jimmy! Can't-breath!"

"Oh shoots! Sorry munchkin" He set me down on my feet before squishing my cheeks together with his hands, I felt like a little fishy.

"Jimmy! Stop doing that to her cheeks! We have to go shopping" Auntie Leanna said. Before letting go my cheeks, Uncle Jimmy kissed both of them and told me to have fun.

I grabbed Mommy's hand and we made our way to the mall that was close by. When we reached the mall, the first store we went into was Famous Footwear. While everyone else was trying on different shoes, Mommy took me to the kids section where I would get new converse shoes. I've never really worn shoes before, but Mommy said it was best if I wore them to the show.

After we all got shoes and paid for them, we made our way to Hot Topic. Now I know why Daddy and the guys didn't want to come, it was crazy shopping with Mommy! Mommy made me walk with her everywhere she went because she didn't want me to get lost like last time. I was holding many shirts, pants, jackets and other clothes in my tiny arms. I had so much clothes I couldn't see where I was going.

"Mommy! Where are you? I can't see!" I yelled. The clothes got too heavy to carry that I fell down on my bum. I kicked off the clothes that were on me and got up to grab a tiny wagon from the side. I grabbed all my clothes and shoved them in the wagon. I pushed the cart till I found someone. I saw Auntie Michelle and made my way over to her.

"Hey babes, why are you all by yourself?" She asked me as she saw me walking towards her.

"I fell down and I couldn't find Mommy anywhere"

"Oh boy. Your parents have a habit of losing you in stores, don't they?" I knew she meant it as a joke, but it was true.

Auntie Michelle's phone started ringing in her bag and she searched for her phone to answer it. "Hello? Yeah she's with me..Stop wandering off to the perfumes and start paying attention to Abby..She was buried in clothes and found me..Yeah we'll meet up outside when were done paying..Okay bye"

"I swear Abby, your Mommy is crazy than monkey's jumping on beds" she said to me. I giggled and made my way to follow Auntie Michelle to the checkout line. She paid for my clothes and said that it was no problem. We made our way outside to see Mommy and everyone else waiting on a bench with bags all over them. Mommy was the first to notice me.

"Thank god you're okay baby" she cooed, hugging me.

"If it weren't for me, she'd still be buried in clothes on the floor"

"Yeah yeah, thanks sis."

We made our way to the front of the mall. We had too many bags to carry back to the bus, so Auntie Gena called Uncle Zacky to come and get us in a rental car just in case. It was only a few minutes when a black car came in front of us and we grabbed our bags and put them in the trunk. I got in the back and sat on Mommy's lap while Uncle Zacky drove back to where the bus was at. I grabbed what was mines and made my way onto the bus. I saw Uncle Brian sleeping on the couch and walked quietly so I didn't wake him up. I walked towards the game room straight ahead and saw Daddy, Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Johnny playing games. I dropped my bags and ran towards the bed.

"DADDY! Please don't make me go shopping with Mommy again!"

He laughed, stopping the game and looking at me. "What happened?"

"Mommy made me carry a lot of clothes and I fell down on my butt and I almost got lost again and I found Auntie Michelle after" I said really fast.

"Lost again? No shopping for you for a while baby girl"

"ABBY! COME PLAY ROCK BAND WITH ME!!" Uncle Jimmy yelled.

"Dude, be quiet! Brian and Jayden are sleeping" Uncle Johnny said.

"It doesn't matter, those two can sleep through a hurricane it's ridiculous"

So Daddy and Uncle Jimmy set up the game Rock Band and we all got our instruments. Daddy would sing, Uncle Jimmy on drums, Uncle Johnny on guitar and I would have the bass since it would be easier for me. Of course they would choose their own song to play, it was really funny though. "Afterlife" started playing and I tried my best to get all the colorful buttons that showed up on the screen. We played about 3 other songs till I got tired and a long yawn came out of my mouth. Daddy noticed it and took the bass off of me and carried me up the tiny stairs that led above the bus and went into one of the rooms. I'm guessing it was Mommy and Daddy's room since Mommy was laying on the bed. He sat me down next to her and he laid down as well. Mommy pulled up a blanket over us and felt my eyes feeling droopy.

"Sleep tight baby girl" I heard Daddy whisper and felt two different kisses my forehead.

"Daddy? Will I ever go back to the orphanage?" I asked.

"Your part of this family now Abby. No matter what happens, your Mom and I will always love you forever"

And with that said, I fell right asleep with a smile.

***


"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!" Someone screamed. I felt like I was bouncing up and down, I opened my eyes and saw Uncle Jimmy jumping on the bed like a crazy man! I looked around and Mommy and Daddy were nowhere to be found in the room.

"Come on munchkin! You have to get ready for the show tonight!!"

I looked over at the clock on the desk and it read 5:45 P.M. Holy moly! I slept through breakfast and lunch! And it was almost dinner time too!

"Uncle Jimmy! FOOOOOOOOOD!!!" I yelled, throwing the blanket off of me. He picked me up and made his way down the stairs and into the mini kitchen. He made me a sandwich and handed me a green can that read Rock star Energy Drink. I looked up at Uncle Jimmy with a confused look.

"It's a drink Abby. It's sort of like juice, but better" He explained.

I just shrugged my shoulders and opened the can. I took a tiny sip to taste it and I already loved it. I then took a big gulp that made me shiver from the coldness of it. I quickly ate the sandwich and grabbed Uncle Jimmy's hand with my right hand while holding the can in my left. I noticed that nobody was on the bus so we must've been at the place where Daddy guys would perform. When we got off the bus, we were at a different place and noticed the really big building that was in front of us. We made our way where a really big guy that was blocking the door was standing. Uncle Jimmy just waved and the big guy opened the door for us. I gave him a tiny smile and he returned it with even a bigger smile.

"Hi there. My name is Ricky, what's your name?"

"My names Abby, nice to meet you Ricky. Would you like a sip of my drink?" I asked handing him the can of goodies.

He laughed and shook his head no, "No thank you. Thanks for asking though, I hope you'll enjoy your Dad's show"

I waved him goodbye and followed Uncle Jimmy to an area where it was a little dark at first, but then stopped at a fancy door. He opened it and it was a big room where everyone was in. I ran towards Daddy and Mommy where they were sitting on a couch together.

"HI MOMMY! HIDADDY!"

"Oh good god Jimmy, you gave her Rock star?" Mommy said.

"What? The kid loves it! Don't you Abby?"

I smiled widely and nodded my head yes really fast. I really felt like running around now.

Daddy soon picked me up and sat me down on his lap.

"You ready to watch me and your uncles play?"

"Mhm. I've been waiting like a good girl, haven't I Daddy"

"Yes baby girl you have been waiting patiently. Only a couple more minutes and we'll start"

Auntie Lacey came towards me and bended a stick that made cracking noises and soon the color purple came. She made it into a shape of a circle and wrapped it around my neck.

"There you go doll, your very own glow in the dark necklace" she said.

I squealed and looked at the pretty color glowing. I looked around at everyone and they started putting on glow in the dark necklaces as well. I jumped off Daddy's lap and gulped down the rest of the drink till it was empty. I threw away the can in the recycle bin and grabbed Mommy's hand. Everyone made their way out of the room and towards the stage that we were headed too. Not even far from it, I could hear a loud roar of people yelling 'Avenged Sevenfold!'.

"Hey Abby! Come stand next to me!" Jayden said, standing on a black box. I let go of Mommy's hand and made my way over to Jayden. We were already jumping up and down, ready for our Daddy's to play.

And soon the curtain was being open, seeing all the millions and bazillions of people! It got even louder when they saw Daddy and the band. I could see that there was a lot of colors in the crowd because they were wearing glow in the dark necklaces too!

"WHAT'S UP NEVADA!! WERE VERY FUCKEN HONORED TO PLAY OUR FIRST SHOW HERE TONIGHT!" Daddy yelled in the microphone. The crowd was yelling and I joined in as well. Daddy and the others looked in our direction and all I did was show the rock and roll sign with both of my hands.

"I'D LIKE TO FUCKEN DEDICATE THIS FIRST SONG TO MY BABY GIRL ABBY AND LITTLE VENGEANCE !! COME ON THE STAGE YOU GUYS!" Daddy yelled. Both Jayden and I looked at each other and jumped off the box to run to our Daddy's. I ran into Daddy's arms only to hear the crowd go "Awe".

Daddy gave me the microphone and I said, "Hi everyone! My name is Abby and Uncle Jimmy is my best friend in the whole wide world!" Everyone laughed and Uncle Jimmy yelled "YEAAAAAH!!!" into his microphone. Jayden and I made our way back by our Mommy's and climbed back onto the black box we were standing on earlier. Fire started blowing up behind Uncle Jimmy and soon the show was starting.


Shhh, be quiet; you might piss somebody off
Like me motherfucker you've been at it for too long
While you feed off others' insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

Self-righteousness is wearing thin
(Lies inside your head, your best friend)
Heart bleeds but not for fellow men
(Broken glass, your fake reflection)

I've had enough
It's time for something real
I don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far
A clone

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid
in the heart of America has blood on their hands
fighting to defend your rights
so you can maintain a lifestyle
that insults his families existence?
Well, where I'm from we have a special
salute that we aim high in the air
towards all those pompous assholes
who spend their days pointing fingers

Out of nowhere, my hand started hurting really bad..

Shhh… be quiet you might piss somebody off
Like the heartbeat of this country when antagonized too long
I'll be damned if you count me in as part of your generous hypocrisy
collecting enemies

A really burning feeling started from my hand and then it made its way to my arm

Tabloid gossip queen worthless man
(There's no need for us to bury you)
Selfish agenda once again
(Right this way you've dug your own grave)

"OWWWWWWWWWW!!!! MOMMY!!! MY ARM IS HURTING ME!!!!!" I screamed. I fell down on the ground and started hugging my left arm towards my chest. The pain was really sore I couldn't move!!

I've had enough
It's time for something real
I don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far
A clone

All the way from the east to the west we
got this high society
looking down on their very foundation
constantly reminding us that our actions
are the cause of all their problems.
Pointing their fingers in every
direction and blaming their
own nation for who wins the elections
They've never contributed a fucking thing to the
country they love to criticize

"ABBY! BABY GIRL IT'S MOMMY! CAN YOU HEAR ME! WHAT'S WRONG?!

Excuse the obscene, ignore the untrue
Depictions we see try and get through
Admitting mistakes can hurt
I'm not the last but I sure ain't the first

Shhh… be quiet you might piss somebody off

Self-righteousness is wearing thin
(Lies inside your head your best friend)
Heart bleeds but not for fellow men
(Broken glass your fake reflection)

I've had enough
It's time for something real
I don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far
A clone

"MATT! ABBY'S IN TROUBLE!!"


And soon blackness took over me..
♠ ♠ ♠
LONGEST MOTHA FUCKEN CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN. PLEASE LOVE IT :) Also if you've noticed I've finally added that small part from my introduction of what Matt said to Abby, so yeah. Happy New Years <33333333

Thanks to those amazing three people who commented:

KellShadows
peacebaby23
shortygirl

If there are any errors, please inform me. I didn't go over it, whoops :)

BTW, follow my tumblr :)

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!