Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Surprise

Matt's Point Of View

"WERE GONNA TAKE A SHORT BREAK! WE'LL BE BACK MOMENTARILY!!" Brian announced to the crowd. As soon as I heard Johnny screamed that there was something wrong with Abby, I looked at her and she was on the ground, not even moving. I dashed out of the stage and made my way over to her.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?!" I exclaimed. I could feel hot tears trying to make their way to my eyes, but I wasn't going to let them escape. I had to be strong for Abby.

"She said something about her arm! I don't know what happened, but she just fell down!" Leanna tried to explain.

I carried her in my arms and made my way to the exit, but someone grabbed my arm. I turned back to see Val with a worried look.

"Val let go of me!"

"No Matt, you still need to perform" How the fuck can she be so calm about this?!

"I don't give a fuck about the show Val! Can't you see that Abby isn't even moving!!"

"The girls, Jayden and I will bring her to the hospital, you need to go back and perform"

I was debating in my head whether I should just ditch the place and go to the hospital, but I couldn't let my fans down. And most of all, I couldn't let Abby down. Finally, I just yelled out a fat "FUCKKK!!!!" and handed Abby to Val. I could see the girls driving off and so I made my way back inside.

"Dude, what the fuck was that about?!" Jimmy asked.

"Can we just hurry the fuck up so we can go to the hospital" I snapped.

They all looked taken aback, but I don't give a flying fuck. I wanted to get over this so I could go see my baby girl. It was a big blur and I didn't even know what just happened.. Hold on Abby, Daddy's coming.

***


"THANK YOU NEVEDA!! WE HAD A FUCKEN AWESOME TIME HERE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME AND GOOD NIGHT!" I yelled. What felt like forever, has finally ended. We ran off the stage, grabbed the keys to the rental escalade and made our way to the parking lot.

"Zack, call Val and see if she has anything going on with Abby" I said handing him my phone. He took it quickly and began dialing.

"Hey Val, any news with Abby? Seriously, that intense.. Well what's going to happen.. That's messed up.. Hey do you think the cafeteria is open there?"

"ZACK!" We all yelled. He quickly jumped and said a quick goodbye and hung up the phone. This is no time to be thinking about food, what a dumbass.

"So what's happening?" Brian asked. I was driving as fast as I could, trying to beat traffic. Brian in the passenger seat and the three in the back.

"The doctor says she was diagnosed with something called Pinched Nerve, and that she needs surgery" Zack explained.

"What the fuck? Is it even legal for little girls to have surgery?!" Jimmy asked.

"More importantly, how can she be diagnose with that?" Johnny said.

Everyone was lost in their own words, as I kept driving to the hospital. As the GPS told us that we have arrived, I tried finding a parking space for me to park and we all ran out of the car to get inside. The receptionist looked rather scared seeing five men covered in tattoo's running into a hospital, but that wasn't what I was concerned about.

"Hello, how may I help you?" she asked. I looked at her nametag, it read Hannah.

"Uh hi Hannah. I'm looking for my daughter Abigail Sanders. She was brought in here earlier I believe"

"Ah yes. Miss Sanders is being held in the surgery room as of right now, but the lady and other women that brought her in here are waiting in the waiting room on the third floor"

"Thank you" I said quickly.

We made our way into the elevator and pressed the number 3. We waited when it was going up and finally when the door opened, we found the girls in a circle in the waiting room.
"Val!" I yelled, seeing her in tears. I made my way over to her and holding her against me as I rocked her back and forth. Hearing her cry was the most fucked up thing to ever hear.

"M-matt my b-baby girl! I-I need m-my b-baby g-girl!" she tried to speak, but I just kept hugging her till she stopped crying.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sanders?" I heard someone called. I looked up to see a doctor, I guess he was Abby's doctor.

"Yes?" I answered standing up, taking Val with me.

"My name is Dr. Parker, I'm Abigail's doctor. I'm here to inform you that she has indeed the Pinched Nerve and her surgery is being taken place as of right now. The surgery should only take a couple of hours"

"So doc, what exactly is a Pinch Nerve?" Jimmy asked, holding Leanna against him.

"It has something to do with her nerves in the body, the brain stimulates signals throughout the nerves. And as for Abby, her arm had a slight torn in her nerves which indicated the burning sensation in her arm." He explained.

We all starred at him like 'what the fuck?' kind of look.

"Basically a nerve was torn. Without the proper care, it made it worse. Possibly she fell down or have done something dangerous?"

"Oh god, it's my fault. That time I was chasing her and she fell down on the grass.." Jimmy spoke up. I looked at him and his head hung low as he felt ashamed.

"Jim, it's okay. It wasn't your fault" I assured him. He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"It's a good thing we caught it in time though. If you didn't bring her in, her whole body could be in pain as the nerves could send out multiple pains throughout her body"

"Thanks doc. Inform me later when the surgery is done, yeah?" I said.

"Sure thing Mr. Sanders. And before the surgery started, I asked her why she didn't tell you guys about the pain that's been bothering her and she said something about not disappointing the tour?"

My eyes became wide and I looked at the guys. They basically had the same expressions as I had. My baby girl didn't want to let us down, but I let her down.. I looked back at Dr. Parker and by the looks of it he already knew the situation.

"You've got a brave little girl Mr. Sanders" He said with a smile and left.

We all sat back down and waited for what seemed like forever.. again!

"Dude, let's go to the gift shop and buy her things" Jimmy suggested.

I guess he felt really bad after knowing what caused the pain in Abby. Even after I told him millions of times that it was unexpected and it's okay. Never the less, we made our way to the gift shop. We each bought at least three 'Get Well Soon' balloons, on the other hand Jimmy bought twenty balloons and ten stuffed animals. I didn't question it, just happy that he cared so much for Abby. After going up back to the waiting room, the doctor still hasn't come back yet. I was about to go back to one of the receptionists when I heard someone call my name.

"Matthew Sanders" a female voice said.

I turned around and saw Mrs. Neil, the lady from the orphanage. Oh shit.

"Mrs. Neil, what are you doing here?"

"Well as you can see, I'm doing my surprise check up on how Abigail is doing"

Well this is definitely a surprise..
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update before the new year! :D I hope my treatment thing made sense.. I just made it up. And again, my story has been reported. I shall track that dumbass with a spork if I have too! Just kidding, i'm not going too.. But if it happens again, I might possibly will.

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS <333333

Thanks to those who commented:

fiction;
bulletinmyheart
shortygirl
kathryncarlisle
peacebaby23
Skidaddle13
vanessarsc

BTW, follow my tumblr :)

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!