Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Taken.

"S-surprise visit?"

"Well yes Mr. Sanders, it's my job to see how the children are doing after they've been adopted"

"I wasn't informed of this surprise visit, Mrs. Neil"

"If I told you, what's the point of calling it a surprise?"

'Fucken bitch' I thought to myself.

We were still at the hospital, surprised that the orphanage lady Mrs. Neil just showed up out of nowhere. Perfect time to visit, right? Fuck no. This definitely has been the most fucked up situation we've been in. I can see the rage in Mrs. Neil's eyes as she stares down at me. I could also see some wrinkles that would start to form around her neck, gross.

"Mr. Sanders, care to explain why we're currently at a hospital?" she asked, breaking my thoughts.

"U-uh well you s-see.."

"Yes?"

"Abby sort of had an accident with her arm and.."

"MR. SANDERS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! BRINGING AN INFANT ONTO A HUGE BUS FILLED WITH GROWN MEN ON TOUR IS BY FAR.."

And that's when I stopped paying attention to her rant. I knew it was dangerous bringing Abby on tour, but it was her first time. It must've been every little kids dream to see some sort of concert, right? Mrs. Neil still yelled whatever the fuck she was talking about, but luckily she was facing Jimmy this time. I walked away slowly, making sure she didn't see me and made my way to Abby's room. I made my way through the double doors and saw Abby's doctor.

"Ah Mr. Sanders, I was just about to come and get you. Abby's surgery went perfectly well. Nothing happened during the procedure and she's in great shape" he explained.

"Oh god doc. You don't even know how happy I am to hear that. Is it possible if I can see her?"

"Yes of course. Just go down the hall and turn left to room number 306"

"Thanks doc, really appreciate it"

We ended the conversation with a handshake and I began my departure to Abby's room. I made my way to room 306, I looked through the mini window on the door and I could see she was eating ice cream and watching T.V. I opened the door with a smile and when Abby looked at me with a bigger smile, I couldn't be more happier.

"Daddy!"

'Hi baby. How are you?"

"I'm good Daddy. Look! I got chocolate ice cream and a purple cast thing for my arm!" She beamed. Showing me her arm that held the purple cast. My smile soon dropped, this was really bad.

"It's a pretty cast Abby. But listen to me baby gi-"

"Daddy, did I ever tell you how much I love you and Mommy very much? Because I do, like this much!" she said, opening her arms wide. I couldn't help, but to swallow the lump in my throat that was rising.

"I love you too baby girl, but I need you to listen carefully"

"Okay Daddy. What is it?"

I took a deep breath and sighed. I then noticed Abby shivering a bit from the ice cream and how cold it was in here because of the air conditioner. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She smiled at me and waited for what I was about to say.

"So first off, Mrs. Neil is here and th-"

"Mrs. Neil? From the orphanage?"

"Yes Abby, bu-"

"Is she coming here to get me? I thought I wasn't going anywhere Daddy? You said you and Mommy loved me no matter what" I could see tears starting to form in her eyes as she was talking.

"I know Abby, but listen I-"

"Hello there Abigail" a new voice came. I turned around and none other than Mrs. Neil was standing against the door. Fucken great.

"Mrs. Neil, what are you doing here?" Abby asked, still holding her ice cream.

"My dear, I'm here to take you back to the orphanage"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I cut in.

"Mr. Sanders, I'd appreciate it if you cut back on the cussing"

"Listen here Mrs. Neil, Abby is MY daughter and I adopted HER which states that I'm HER guardian" I said with as much venom in each word possible.

"Judging by the look of it, do you not realize where we are? We are in a hospital Mr. Sanders, A HOSPITAL! This kind of shenanigans is unacceptable!"

"You don't even know the story why Abby is in here!"

"It doesn't matter, Abigail is coming back with me. DARREL!" she yelled calling someone's name. It was a guy back at the orphanage that Abby was close with also. He made his way pass me and scooped up Abby in his arms.

"Don't you dare take my child away from me!" I yelled, making my way over to Abby. This Darrel guy made his way pass me again and out the door.

I left the room, leaving that old bitch alone and making my way towards the waiting room. I could see the guys blocking his way, Abby still in his arms.

"Look buddy, I don't know who you are" Brian began.

"But I'm sure as hell, Abby isn't your daughter to take" Zacky finished.

"No, but I have the privilege to take her away from the lack of parenting" he answered.

"EXCUSE ME?! LACK OF PARENTING?! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" Val yelled.

"No I don't, and quite frankly I don't care. SECURITY!"

About ten guys wearing bright orange vests, SECURITY written on the back of it came in from the emergency exit door. This is not happening, this is not happening, THIS IS NOT FUCKEN HAPPENENING!

"Mommy! Daddy!" Abby cried, reaching her arms over the guys shoulder.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'm coming for you! Don't give up on me!" I said, trying to make my way over, but these assholes kept blocking my way and everyone else's.

"I highly doubt that sir! Abby's going to be placed in a different orphanage!" the guy yelled back.

Well fuck me sideways, I'm screwed..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a short-ish chapter. A filler mostly :) Don't be a silent reader!

Thanks for those amazing three people who commented:

peacebaby23
fiction;
shortygirl

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!