Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Uncle Johnny.

Matt's Point Of View

"Dude, it's been 3 months already. Don't you think it's time to stop all this?"

I looked up, seeing Brian looking down on me with a worried face. I was currently sitting on the couch starring at nothing in particular. Ever since that bitch took away my daughter, I've done nothing but mope around like a lazy bum or drink away my problems. Tour ended last month and it was the only thing that would occupy my mind from thinking about Abby. Larry said he would end the tour as he promised, but I stopped him. I knew we still had to perform for our fans and I knew Abby didn't want us to stop the tour.

I knew I couldn't do anything to get her back on the count of she wasn't located in California anymore. I know because I've called every possible orphanage in California. And the outcome of it? Nothing. They've never heard of an Abigail Sanders or such. I didn't know any other connections outside of the state so I couldn't do anything. I eventually gave up and did
nothing.

"Just leave me alone" I groaned.

"Matt, get yourself together man. You're worrying all of us. Remember Val? Your wife? You've been so busy doing nothing to even notice that she's been staying with Michelle and I because she's worried that she can't do anything to help you out of your state of being a bum right now"

"You don't know how I feel, you know NOTHING!" I snapped. As pissed off as I was, what I said seemed to make Brian even angrier as ever.

"Don't you dare fucken tell me that I don't know how you feel Matt! Abby may have been your daughter, but she was a huge impact on all of us! We all raised her as if she was our own daughter! We fed her, took her to the park, comforted her, tuck her in at night and a hell of a lot more! You know Matt, you can be so selfish at times"

"I'm selfish? How is it that I'm selfish Haner?"

"Because Sanders, all you've been doing is worrying about YOURSELF. You don't even worry about Val on how she's feeling, you don't even pay attention to Bella anymore so Pinkly has been keeping her company as well. And think about us Matt, the band, we haven't been writing any new songs lately" He explained.

I was about to say something, but nothing came out. I felt my chest tightened and hot tears taking over my eyes. And that's when the water works came, I was finally breaking down. I let the stupid tears fall while I felt Brian's arm around my shoulders. He didn't say anything, and I thanked him for that. I didn't want to hear any sympathy shit, I thought it was useless.

"I w-want her b-back Bri. I-I want my b-baby girl b-back"

"We will get her back. Don't give up, something is bound to happen that will lead us to her. I just know it"

"B-but what if w-we never find h-her? Or she'll n-never find u-us"

"See, that's the kind of negativity that I'm talking about. Don't give up. For sure, if Abby was here hearing you say all this, she would give you a long lecture" he chuckled.

I gave in a light laugh, imagining Abby wagging her pointer finger at me and talking about how to never give up. Don't give up.

I wiped the tears away with my shirt and gave out a deep breath.

"Your right man. I need to suck it up and be patient"

"Now that's the spirit Sanders. And another thing.."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Do us all a favor and take a fucken shower, you smell like shit"

Abby's Point Of View

I stared out the window, watching the rain pour. I didn't know where I am. The last thing I remembered was Darrell taking me out of the hospital and I fell asleep. I wasn't back at the old orphanage because my room is different, it isn't sunny as it used to be and there were different kids around. One thing stayed the same though, I was alone.

I wrapped Daddy's jacket around me. I always wore it, sometimes I even used it as a blanket to keep me warm. I could still smell the scent of Daddy. His cigarette smell and something minty. I wish I was back home with Mommy and Daddy. I wish I was playing in the backyard with Bella. I wish I was playing ninja's and pirates with Jayden. I wish I was playing with Uncle Jimmy. I wish I was with everyone. I wish I was in Mommy and Daddy's arms. I wished for many things, but of course it didn't come true because I was stuck in a place I don't even know where I am.

I looked down, being bored. There was nothing for me to do. I didn't know anyone and they didn't want to know me because whenever I would walk pass any of the other kids, they would just stare at me all weird like how people would stare at Uncle Jimmy for scaring old people.

I hopped off the chair I was sitting on and when my feet touched the floor, I heard something else that landed on the floor. I looked down and it was something shiny. I picked it up and it was Daddy's phone! I opened it quickly, turning it on but couldn't do anything because it said it needed a password.

"Silly Daddy with his silly password" I grumbled.

There were four blocks so it needed four letters. I typed in B E A R and it was red, meaning it was wrong. I was going to type in A 7 X but remembered it was only three letters and one of them was a number. Think Abby, think! I stared at the screen for a while, till my fingers started finding the letters I wanted.

A B B Y

As soon as I typed my name, the screen flashed green and it was unlocked! I did it! I did it! I then dialed the familiar house number that Uncle Zacky made me remember in case of emergency. I heard the ringing go on and on. I was about to hang up and try again till someone's familiar voice answered.

'Hello?'

"UNCLE JOHNNY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So Johnny answers the phone! AHHHHH FILLER NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!! :D

Please comment! Comment! Comment! I would really much appreciate it :) I'm going to mention who commented on the next chapter, so I can have more than three people comment on it /: If I had more comments, more chapters could be updated faster :)

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!