Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Tracking

'Abby?!'

"Yes! It's me Uncle Johnny!"

'Oh my god! Sweetie, stay on the phone okay? I'm going to get everyone'

"Okay Uncle Johnny"

I climbed on top of my bed, Daddy's phone still on my ear. It wasn't long before I heard other voices I knew on the other line.

'Baby girl?! It's Daddy! Where are you?'

"Daddy! I don't know where I am. Everything is different"

'Look out the window baby, and tell Daddy what do you see'

I hopped off my bed and began to look out the window once again, seeing nothing but rain and gray buildings.

"Well it's raining Daddy and all I see is big tall buildings"

'Are there any names on the buildings?!' It was then Uncle Jimmy's voice instead of Daddy's.

I looked around and saw this really bright yellow sign that was flashing. I couldn't see very well since the rain was pouring harder, making it hard to see.

"Um.. I think the sign says Pass..?"

'Pass? Pass what?' Uncle Brian asked.

'That reminds me, pass me my chips short shit'

I chuckled when Uncle Jimmy grumbled that to Uncle Johnny, but this was no time for giggling. I really needed this rain to stop so I can see the darn sign! I didn't have time to look closely at the sign anymore since I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Daddy, I got to go now!" I said really fast then closed the phone to shove it back into the pocket where it had been in the beginning.

I quickly ran back onto my bed and sat there as if nothing was wrong. The door knob turned and Mrs. Neil came in with a smile. Ever since she came to the hospital and took me away from Mommy and Daddy, I hated her. She never was a nice lady, if she was she wouldn't have put me in a place I didn't know where I was. She walked towards me and then sat down on my bed across from me.

"Abby dear, why don't you come downstairs with the others" she suggested.

All I did was stare at her. I never spoke back or even said hi. I actually never spoke to anyone here anymore, not even Darrell. They would always apologize to me how they were sorry for taking me away. I thought that was dumb.

I laid down, facing my back to Mrs. Neil, hoping she would just leave me alone. I heard her breath out a sigh and her footsteps going to the door, but before she left she said something that made me really mad.

"Abby, they aren't coming back to get you. I'm sure of it" she said, then shutting the door.

I wanted to cry. I crawled under the blanket and hugged my pillow. I know that Mommy and Daddy will find me, I just know it. I wanted to call back and try to tell them where I was again, but sadly Daddy's phone started beeping. Meaning that it was going to die..

Matt's Point Of View

"Hello! Hello? Hello?! Abby are you there?!" I yelled at the phone, but surely enough that annoying line met with my ears that meant she hung up.

"So what now?" Lacey asked, sitting on Johnny's lap.

"I don't know" I groaned, sitting back on the couch with my head in my hands, elbows on my legs. This is the most difficult shit ever.

"YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!" Jimmy suddenly yelled out. We all starred at him in disbelief, thinking what the heck could be more wrong with this man now.

"Babe, what are you talking about?" Leanna asked.

"I mean, you all are grumbling on how to find Abby now" He said.

"And?" Brian asked.

"Oh my fuck. Okay, so short shit go look at the caller ID where Abby called from"

Johnny then got up from the couch and looked at the caller ID.

"It's your number Matt" he said.

"Okay, so she has my cell. So what?"

"So.. who do we know twin brothers that are amazing at tracking shit down?" Jimmy said with a smirk. I then caught on what he was going through. I stood up and gave him one of those man hugs that I was happy that for once, he thought of something brilliant.

"Johnny, call the Berry brothers. Tell them to come over and bring their laptops ASAP" I instructed.

"I'm on it" Johnny answered back.

***


"So I hear you lost your daughter again, but for good this time" MB said as he walked through the door. I rolled my eyes as Jason came in too with his laptop.

"This is no joke guys, this is serious"

"Apparently so since you can't get her back Sanders" Jason spoke.

"Can we just do this already? I'm desperate to find my little girl" I groaned.

The Berry twins sat down on the couch and placed the laptop on the coffee table. We all sat around, eager to find where Abby might be. But before either of the twins could do anything, Jason did a lot of typing to god knows what, till he finally settled down and gave out a sigh of relief.

"What number am I tracking down?" Jason asked.

"My cell number. It's (310)-746-9583"

He typed in my number and soon we were all starring at the screen. It made this weird beeping sound, as if it's loading or something. Finally, the screen showed the whole map of the 50 states and started zooming in to the east coast area. It kept zooming in multiple times, till finally landed on a state that I would at least suspect it would be.

"It says that your phone, plus Abby is in New Jersey. Passaic, New Jersey to be exact" MB said.

I let out a sigh of frustration, of course she would be on the other side of the world. Nevertheless, I thanked the Berry brothers for doing this.

"Hey, we wouldn't have known how to do this if we had practice back in high school. You know, unlocking porn websites" MB said, wiggling his eye brows with a chuckle. I laughed and nudged his arm, remembering the times we would get detention for doing so.

"Even if we fly all the way to New Jersey, there's no way that bitch of a lady will let you guys adopt her" Zacky said. Fuck, he had a point there.

We all looked at each other, each of us having the same expression; worried. But then an idea soon popped into my head, hoping that it would work.

Don't worry baby girl, Daddy's coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter, there will be another band involved :) although it might be pretty obvious now, but you can guess though!

Really big thank you to those who commented:

induced euphoria;
shortygirl
W!ldFire
peacebaby23
DemolitionLover2019
andrea weekes
dreamgirl13
QueenofBatCountry
shasha24
tear-drop-away1214

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!