Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

The Plan

Matt's Point Of View

"So what did they say?" I asked Val.

She just got off the phone with someone that involved what I was thinking. I had a plan, hoping that it would positively work to save Abby. It involved some friends that could possibly be a great help if they agreed to it.

"They're coming here in an hour or so. Surprisingly there staying in Long Beach for a while. And when they get here, were going over the plans" she explained.

I sighed, sitting back on the couch between Brian and Johnny. I still couldn't believe we found Abby, I had to make it up to the Berry's one day, but they just said to get Abby back. I felt a hand patted my back, I looked up and saw Jimmy giving me a reassuring smile.

As of right now, we just play the waiting game

***


"Someone get the door!" Val yelled from upstairs.

We all looked at Johnny, obviously none of us wanting to get up.

"Oh sure, nobody get up. I'll get it" He said sarcastically.

We all looked towards the door, Johnny opening it to reveal our special guests.

"Well if it isn't Gerard and Mikey Way" Johnny greeted.

"And if it isn't the shortest hobbit of them all, Johnny Christ" Gerard joked, making all of us laugh.

I stood up from the couch, heading my way to the Way brothers.

"So are we here to talk business or what?" Mikey asked.

"Of course. Have a seat on the couch. Anything to eat? Drink?"

"No thanks, just to rescue a little girl is all" Gerard said.

"Okay, so what does the Way brothers have to do with your plan Matt?" Brian asked, clearly confused.

"Just hear me out Bri, okay? So I've called upon the Way brothers because obviously we need help"

"But why them?" Zacky asked.

"Because their originally from New Jersey. What better people to know places in Jersey then people who were born and raised there?" I explained.

They all gave out chorus' of "AH's" as they finally caught on.

"So then where does that leave us?" Mikey asked.

"Okay, here's the plan" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
short/boring chapter. it's a filler-ish. comment please