Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Rescue.

Abby's Point Of View

Again as any other day, it was raining. Not only was it raining, but something felt weird. Like something was going to happen today. I didn't know what but I just knew it deep down in my tummy. I was starring out the window as always, nobody to talk or play with. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be with Mommy and Daddy. Back at home with Bella on my bed.

I miss everyone.

I reached into Daddy's jacket pocket and held onto his small phone. I would've called them back, but it started flashing red at first and then.. blank. Just my little luck. I don't really know how long I've been in this place. It felt like a really, really long time. It was really sad too because all I would do is be stuck in this room, sitting in my usual spot by the window, looking at nothing.

Even if I tried going out of the room and making friends, they would just tease me on how I looked funny or that I'm a freak because I didn't talk much. So much for making friends.. It was then that I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and hearing the door being opened. I turned my head, only to see Mrs. Neil at the door with a sad face.

"Abby dear, would you mind coming downstairs right now? There's some people I want you to meet" she said. I starred at her for a while till I agreed by nodding my head.

I stood up from the seat I was sitting on and walked my way towards the door next to Mrs. Neil. She grabbed my tiny hand and we made our way down the stairs, through the hallway and into her office. Some of the other kids were staring at me with a mad face. I didn't know why, but oh well.

We walked into her office and who I saw sitting in the chairs made my mouth drop. Sitting in the two chairs in front of Mrs. Neil's desk was Gerard and Mikey Way, along with a lady in between them. I remember one day that Uncle Jimmy showed me other bands that I should listened too and My Chemical Romance was one of them. It's weird seeing them though, because instead of baggy clothes, messy hairs and makeup on their faces.. Their dressed up all clean, nice and that ugly word Uncle Johnny didn't like-sophisticated.

"Abby, sit here next to me dear" Mrs. Neil said, patting the booster seat next to her rolling chair. I climbed onto the chair and just stared at the Way brothers the whole time.

"As your request Mr. and Mrs. French, I've retrieved our smallest child. This is Abigail Sanders. Abigail, meet Mr. Kenny French, his wife Jessica and brother Benson"

I stared at Mrs. Neil in confusion. This isn't Kenny and Benson French or whatever. These were the Way brothers from My Chemical Romance!

"It's nice to meet you Abigail" Gerard said, standing up and offering his hand to me. I shook it, gave him a weak smile and murmured 'You too'.

"So how does this whole thing work exactly?" Lindsey asked in a British accent, crossing her legs. This was getting weirder and weirder by the second.

"Well I just have some papers for you to sign, discuss some background information and that's about it"

"Sounds good to me" Gerard or Kenny said.

"Okay, wonderful! I'll be right back, I just have to grab some other papers in my other office for you to sign. Why don't you socialize a bit, get to know one another" Mrs. Neil suggested before walking out of her office.

I stared back at the three people sitting in front of me with smile.

"Your name isn't Kenny or Benson French. You're the Way brothers" I giggled. I recognized the lady as Lindsey, Gerard's wife.

"Smart girl. Very smart girl" Mikey commented.

"Now that you know our real names, you can't tell that mean old lady, Abby. Pinky promise?" Lindsey said without her British accent. She held out her pinky and I held out mines. We wrapped it together tightly around each other's pinky and smiled.

We soon heard footsteps coming our way and I quickly sat back in my chair with a straight face as possible. Mrs. Neil came back with some papers in her hands and sat down next to me in her chair. They began talking about things that I didn't understand. That didn't matter to me anyway. That weird feeling I felt in my tummy earlier..

I guess this was it.

***


"It was a pleasure doing business with you Mr. and Mrs. French, glad that I can rely on a responsible couple to take care of our precious Abby" Mrs. Neil said.

"Business? Precious? You make it sound like were trading diamonds or something" Mikey said.

"Well yes, we handle our business very strict here"

"Well she's a human being, not some object. By the look on Abby's face, I'm glad that we'll be taking her out of here" Gerard snapped. I tugged on his pants, he looked down at me and I gave him a sad look in my eyes. Secretly telling him that we shouldn't do anything bad here.

"We'll be going now" Lindsey said, carrying me and taking Gerard's hand in hers. We didn't wait for Mrs. Neil to say anything back as we were in a rush. As we were making our way out, there was a yellow tiny car that I really liked!

"PUNCH BUGGY!" I screamed and punched Mikey's shoulder.

"Hey!" He yelled, rubbing his shoulder with a sad face.

I tried giving my famous puppy dog eyes and pouty lips that Mommy taught me. She told me to use it every time I got in trouble so I would be forgiven easily. I guessed it worked since Mikey laughed and said that he was only joking.

I was being placed in the back seat with Mikey and next thing I knew we were pulling out of the parking lot. All three of them started taking off their fancy clothes as if it had poop all over them. They even started messing up their hairs to give it a bed head look. Now this was the Way brothers I recognized as My Chemical Romance.

"So where are we going?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"Home" Gerard simply answered.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Not my home munchkin, your home. With your Mom and Dad" Lindsey said with a smile.

I couldn't believe my ears..

I was going home!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, an update! I will seriously update faster if I got more comments. I would really love to hear your perspectives on my updates because they give me a sense of motivation.

BTW, THE STORY HAS ABOUT 2 CHAPTERS LEFT THEN A SEQUEL WILL BE NEXT! AHHHH I'M SO SAD THAT THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END!