Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Prank

Abby's Point Of View

We were at the airport now. Getting on a BIG airplane. It had blue letters on the plane that read DELTA. I couldn't wait to go back home to Mommy and Daddy! I was holding Gerard's hand in mine and we were going into the big plane. As soon as we found our seats that were in the front, he buckled me up and we were all set.

"You ready for the long plane ride Abby?" Lindsey asked me. I was between Lindsey and Gerard while Mikey sat behind us.

I nodded. "Can I ask you guys something?"

It was their turn to nod their heads.

"Why did you do all this? Why couldn't my Mommy and Daddy get me instead?" I asked.

"Well at first, they didn't know where you were till you called with your Daddy's cell phone. After that, your Daddy called your Uncle Berry's and they did some work on how to find you. When they realized you were here in New Jersey, they called in for some help, which of course was us" Gerard explained.

"Oh okay, but I still don't get why you were the ones that had to come and get me" I said
confused.

"That's the problem though sweetie, that mean lady Mrs. Neil wouldn't let your Mommy and Daddy adopt you again after what happened during tour. So we came up with another plan" Lindsey soon explained. I looked at her so she could tell me more.

"Okay, so we figured that Mrs. Neil didn't like rock stars like your Daddy and Gerard here. So maybe she would like more nicer looking guys. So your Mommy and Auntie's gave us a makeover and gave us new clothes to look more presentable, so that Mrs. Neil would like us."

"And she did like you because now I'm with you!" I said happily, clapping my hands.

"That's right munchkin!" Mikey said popping his head above me. "And plus, we changed our names and the place where we lived. Because when Mrs. Neil does one of those surprise visits, she won't be able to find you"

My jaw dropped, like these were the most smartical people ever! Is smartical even a word? Well it is now! I looked at the three people that rescued me. I could feel tears coming out of my eyes, but the good thing was that it was happy tears. Gerard wiped the tears away from my eyes and offered me juice the flight lady gave us.

"Thank you" I whispered.

I took the orange juice in a cup and sipped it slowly. This was going to be a long plane ride.

"Hey Abby, want to play a little prank on your family when we get back?" Mikey asked.

"Sure!"

***


Matt's Point Of View.. Two Days Later

"You think the plan worked?" Zacky asked.

I didn't want to answer that question till Abby showed up, bursting through the front door. All of us guys were sitting around the living room, watching T.V. Except I was the only one not watching. The girls were currently in the kitchen cooking us lunch, keeping themselves busy. It's been two whole days since the Way brothers left to go New Jersey, haven't really heard much from them. No phone call, no text message, nothing.

I was beginning to think that the plan actually failed and that something bad possibly happened to them. Maybe to Abby. I had to get rid of the negatives and think positive things. Out of nowhere, I hear a car coming to a stop from the drive way. I jumped off the couch so fast that I knocked down my drink from the coffee table. I didn't care though. I made my way to the window and looked outside.

It was a yellow bug.

"It's them! VAL! They're here!" I shouted.

The guys looked in my direction and made their way to the window as well. I could hear the girls knocking down plates and pans as they also made their way over in the living room. I ran to the door and yanked it straight open. I would've actually broken it if it wasn't for my excitement. I had the most biggest smile on my face ever, but then fell quickly till I only saw Gerard and Lindsey walking up the driveway with frowns as well.

No.. No they can't possibly.. Abby isn't with them.. They couldn't fail and give up.

"Where's Abby?" Jimmy asked, standing next to me.

They both looked at each other, then at us with sad eyes and dropped their heads. This was it. I couldn't get my little girl back. I failed her. I failed Val. I failed the whole family.

"Were sorry Matt, it was just impossible" Lindsey explained.

I walked up to the steps and sat down on the last step. The water works were doing their job again as I felt hot tears brimming around my eyes. I starred at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone at the moment. I hear a car door being opened, thinking it was just Lindsey and Gerard going home, but then I heard very light footsteps making its way to me. The next thing that surprised me was seeing tiny pink shoes coming into my sight of the ground. I looked up and came face to face with my baby girl.

"Daddy, why are you crying? Do you want a tissue?"

I couldn't believe my eyes, she was right in front of me! I scooped her up in my arms and started spinning her around in circles. The sounds of her giggles were like music to me. I stopped and took a good look at her. She was still the little angel I'd expect her to be.

"I missed you so much baby girl" I said, then kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you too Daddy. Mikey wanted to play a prank on you, pretending that I didn't come home"

I looked in the yellow bug, only to see Mikey smiling like a devil child. I immediately mouthed to him 'You're dead meat'.

"Hey hey, can I get a hug?" Val asked, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Mommy!"

I hugged both my two girls that meant the whole world to me. Everything was falling back into its place again slowly once again. I have my family back.

"Stop hogging my best friend Matt!" Jimmy yelled.

I released Abby, setting her down on the ground so she could be reunited with her Aunt's and Uncle's. I soon made my way to the smirking Way's and stood in front of them with a similar smirk as well.

"I believe I owe you a huge thank you" I said.

"No need for that. Bringing back families and serving them with a smile is our job" Gerard said, laughing.

"I seriously don't know how to thank you for bringing Abby back. Just one thing though..
What'd you say to Mrs. Neil where you lived?" I asked confused.

Once again, the infamous smirk came upon their faces.

"Oh don't worry. If anything, you won't have to deal with her for a long, long time." Lindsey said.

I laughed. I swear, they could be even more devious in planning things than Jimmy. I each gave them hugs and a safe trip back home. After waving good-bye when they pulled out of my drive way, I made my way into the house where everyone was in and sat on the couch watching Abby and Jayden play with the dogs.

This was only the beginning, but it isn't too late to start A New Beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT, ITS ACTUALLY THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!