Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

My New Beginning.

Abby's Point Of View.. One Month Later

"Uncle Jimmy! Those are my animal crackers!" I said.

"But Abby, they're soooo good! Can I at least have one?" Uncle Jimmy asked. He clapped his hands together and looked at me with big sad eyes.

I sighed, "Okay". I handed him some of my animal crackers to make him happy. He yelled out a "Yay!" and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek that made me giggle madly.

There was a BBQ in the back yard and everyone was invited. I finally got to meet my grandma and grandpa from both sides of Mommy and Daddy. I even got to meet Papa Gates and Suzy who Jayden and I played with McKenna, Uncle Brian's little sister.
Daddy and the guys were setting up the BBQ and grilling food while Mommy and the Auntie's were sitting around talking stories. Jayden, McKenna and I were blowing bubbles while the dogs were trying to jump around and pop it.

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!!"

I turned around and so did everyone else to the gate and the Berry brother's came in holding many beers for Daddy and the guys.

"Uncle Jason!" I screamed, running with all my might. He put the beers down and picked me up and gave me a big hug.

"Hey baby doll! How you doing?"

"I'm good Uncle Jason!"

"Hey! What about me? Does Uncle Matt Berry get a hug too?"

"Of course Uncle Matt gets a hug!" I reached my arms out to him and he grabbed me to swing me around in circles. I'm glad I don't get dizzy easily or else I'd be puking a lot. Uncle Matt finally set me down on the ground and suddenly both of them opened up their jackets and showed me the shirts I got them.

"Look Abby, were wearing the shirt you got us!" Uncle Jason said.

To thank Uncle Matt and Uncle Jason for finding me, Daddy brought me to the mall to a store that you can make your own shirts. So on Uncle Jason's shirt, it says "I LOVE" and on Uncle Matt's shirt it says "Abby Sanders" with my picture on each of their shirts. I giggled and clapped my hands to show them that I really loved it!

"Okay everyone, food is ready!" Daddy called out.

We made our way to the long table that was set up. I sat in between Mommy and Daddy while Mommy was making my plate.

"Here you go baby" Mommy said, setting my plate in front of me.

"Thank you Mommy"

When everyone was about to dig in, Daddy stood up and started hitting his fork against his beer bottle.

"Before we eat, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for being a part of my life and for being there for me through thick and thin. Especially getting my little girl back home where she belongs. Although My Chemical Romance couldn't make it here today, I still like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for sacrificing their time to rescue Abby. Especially you Berry's, couldn't have done it without you. All in all, I love you guys. I wouldn't want to be in any other place than spending time with my family"

When Daddy was done talking, everyone started to yell out "CHEERS!!" and then drinking their drink.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I asked.

They both looked at me with confusion as I started to feel tears.

"What's wrong baby?" Mommy asked, wiping my eyes with her thumb.

"Nothing's wrong" I said.

"Then why are you crying?" Daddy asked.

"I j-just love y-you so m-much" I cried.

"Aw baby, don't cry. We love you very much. Always and forever" Mommy said. They both
kissed either side of my cheek and hugged me.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"When I grow up, will you beat up my boyfriend?"

He laughed, "Of course I will baby. Because you aren't allowed to have a boyfriend till you're
thirty years old".

"Daddy! That's too long!"

"Let's not talk about boys for a while, okay? Eat your cheeseburger, it's getting cold"

"Okay Daddy"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jayden looking at me with a small smile. I looked down at my plate so he wouldn't be able to see my red face. Jayden and I were best friends. There would be nothing to break that up, right? I looked around the table, seeing all the smiles and laughing at my family's faces. This was my new life.

My New Beginning..
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S FINALLY OVER! AHHHH! THE SEQUEL PAGE WILL BE UP IN A FEW! SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!

I'd like to thank you all for reading this story & I'd like to thank the people who commented on them! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-lexislove;