Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Mall.

"Well you see little ones.. It's just that.. Well uh, oh crap" Uncle Zacky said.

Jayden and I had to put back on our clothes because everyone said it was a bad thing. I don't get why it's a bad thing when we didn't do anything. Right now Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Zacky, and Auntie Gena were sitting in front of us while everyone else were around us. Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Brian were videoing us with there phones. I don't know why.

"Mom, why are me and Abby in trouble?" Jayden asked curiously.

"Your not in trouble Jay. It's just that being naked in front of someone else is really bad" Auntie Gena replied.

"But i'm always naked around everyone in this house"

"That's because were used to it, but Abby here isn't since she's new to the family"

"Then why did you and Aunt Val freak out like that?"

This time Auntie Gena and Mommy were looking at each other back and forth to us. Both Mommy's now looked at our Daddy's. Daddy looked at Jayden and I and than smiled.

"Well first of all, why did you two take off your clothes in the first place?" Daddy wondered.

"I was wondering why boys pee standing up and girls pee sitting down" I answered.

"Well babygirl, it's because girls have vagina's while boys have penis'"

"What's a vagina and a penis?"

Both Daddy and Mommy looked at each other, and if i'm right both there faces are turning very bright red! Are they gonna explode? Uh oh.

"I was hoping they wouldn't get the talk till their 13 or something" Uncle Zacky said.

"I'll tell you guys later when your older, alright? Just for now, please don't take off your clothes till one of us says it's okay, okay?" Daddy said.

Both Jayden and I nodded our heads while everyone gave out huge sighs. I still didn't get why it was bad though. Oh well, guess i'm going to find out when i'm older like Daddy says. Everyone went out of the room, except for Mommy and Daddy. I looked at both of them very confused, what now?

"Abby baby, how would you feel like a shopping day with us?" Mommy asked.

"Uhm, why?"

"Because I think you need more stuffs!" Mommy cheered. I looked at her like she was crazy. I even looked around my room, I think I had alot of things already.

"But Mommy, I already have many things"

"Babygirl, when your part of the Avenged family, that means you have to suffer the shopping too" Daddy joked.

I giggled, and nodded anyway. This should be interesting.

Matt's Point Of View

I took Abby in my colorful arms, as she likes to say it and headed out the door. Everyone was doing there own thing, while Val and I made our way to the Escalade.

As the fans see me as a big tough guy, everyone that i'm closed to knows i'm a big soft teddybear kind of guy. And as the big soft teddybear guy, i'm really glad to say that i'm blessed to have Abby as my daughter. I don't get why other people wouldn't want her at the orphanage. She's very cute, kind, a little quiet but that's okay. We'll let her open up soon. When we reached the mall, I took Abby in my arms and wrapped my other arm around Val. I must be the luckiest rockstar to have the most two important girls in my life now.

We walked around, to see what captured our eyes. Although it was a little hard for me to see when Abby kept on touching my Aviators. As she saw my fustration, she started giggling. How could I be mad at this cute stuff?

"Babe, let's go in Hot Topic" Val suggested. I just merely nodded. Making our way into the store, I set Abby down for her to choose whatever she wants to get.

"Babygirl, why don't you get whatever you want" I said.

"But I don't want to spend your money Daddy" She replied looking rather terrified.

I chuckled, "It's not a problem, just go choose"

I pushed her along the little kids aisle for her size, and made my way to the CD's section. Just as I was looking at Metallica's album, I heard a very high pitched scream. I looked around where it was coming from, but nothing came around. Val than came running towards me with handfuls of clothes for Abby.

"Matt where's Abby?!" She yelled.

"Uh, she's looking for clothes"

"By herself?!"

I looked where I made Abby go, and she wasn't there.

OH MY FUCK
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring Ain't It? I'm Terribly Sorry. I Need Some Motivation! Any Suggestions? Plus School's A Drag. Screw You Algebra 2 And Human Anatomy! Oh Wells. You Know What To Do My Loves :)

Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy!

Thanks For Those Who Commented:
x_MNG_x
Vanzchyk2011
Ittomz5aliy
Let It Burn.
Rescue. Me
My.Toxic.Kiss
JaspersGirl108
Duckie_1997
xPoppinxChampagnex
ohhnoosui
michelle2935
Kurmomi-chan
Lexxi Lovelace
PinklyVengeance
DearPrudence12